[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Imagine the perfect girl for you is reading your post right now.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

Imagine the perfect girl for you is reading your post right now. Try to sell yourself as best as you can.
>>
File: 20130627.png (67KB, 612x648px) Image search: [Google]
20130627.png
67KB, 612x648px
>>38772520
No debt.
I live alone.
I own a car.
I have a career.
My penis works.
????
>>
File: 2826.deadpan.jpg (18KB, 168x250px) Image search: [Google]
2826.deadpan.jpg
18KB, 168x250px
>>38772520
>perfect girl
>sell yourself
nice try roastie
>>
>>38772520
I could probably kill you in 1 to 1 combat.
>>
I started using deodorant practically every day recently.
>>
>>38772520

you could call me daddy
i like squeezing ass in public if I could only find a slut who wouldnt get offended at the gesture
I do love pony tails, cute panties are a bonus I wear cute underwear
oops
love slapping and chokin bishes <3
>>
Sis, I love you so much.
Mum and dad don't have to know.
>>
I want to eat a toddler! Rawr :3
>>
>>38772520

likes to meow at chicks
>>
File: 1496760888242.png (166KB, 564x650px) Image search: [Google]
1496760888242.png
166KB, 564x650px
Have you ever wanted to feel completetly in control of a relationship?*
Have you ever wanted a loyal boyfriend that is happy to spent as little or as much time with you as you want?
Have you ever wanted to feel like a sexy and powerful goddess that can figuratively and likely literally look down on their partner?
Have you ever wanted to take care of somebody without him beeing a drooling retard?
Then look no further because I present you this unused manchild robot, if you call [email protected] now it's free of charge and you can pick it up whenever you want!

*some restrictions may apply
>>
sum1 light a candle a girl is coming over
>>
>>38772520
beta orbiter sitting around thinking your going to type up and say the right thing
guess what, girls are surrounded with guys doing that. they have sex with the ones they like.
you're a virgin. please take your virginity bull shit over to infinity chan
>>
Fuck impressing you. Help me become rich and ill help you.
>>
>>38772520
>6'4 and white, attractive enough face
>trying to improve life at the moment
>studying in university
>KHHV moral fag
>Quiet and reserved, but I open up to people who care about me
>Love affection
>Want to find someone to grow together and share experiences with
>loyal

This is dumb though, IRL interaction is much more effective I think
>>
>>38772520
>Imagine the perfect girl for you is reading your post right now.
I can't, the perfect girl for me is dead.
>>
GET OVER HERE AND SUCK THIS DICK
>>
File: 1477909884677.png (150KB, 341x334px) Image search: [Google]
1477909884677.png
150KB, 341x334px
>>38772520
I'm a 26 year old who lives with him mom, has no career aspects and is too unmotivated to go take a class in anything.

I'm a virgin but I have onahole practice and a job in fast food. I'm also 6'0" tall.
>>
My benis is VERY hard. You need to take responsibility.
>>
>perfect girl for you
>sell yourself
Why would that be necessary if xe was perfect for me? I would consider it to be a major flaw if I had to persuade xem into dating me.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.