[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age is too late for, well, just about anything (frie

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: will-sad.jpg (103KB, 813x719px) Image search: [Google]
will-sad.jpg
103KB, 813x719px
At what age is too late for, well, just about anything (friends, parties, careers, education, recreational activities, happiness, etc)?

Hitting my thirties, and have been house bound for literally this long, el-oh-el. See you all when I pull the trigger.

>WebM slightly related: http://i.4cdn.org/wsg/1501126311893.webm
>>
yeah pull the trigger 2 late for u m8
>>
You're completely fucked.

You were supposed to develop all of the social skills and contacts to achieve any of this when you were a teenager.

You can always pursue education and there's always chances to make friends, but nobody is going to want to party with some 30 something uncool loser.
>>
>>38772309
having friends in the 30's is the hardest. Work is the only place you can get connections. actually to late for you now.
>>
>>38772309
I hear 30 is when were supposed to be getting ready to pull the trigger.

I'm 29 my whole life has been video games. I've never even had a deep conversation with someone. I can't see it ending anytime soon. I am who i am.
>>
>>38772309
I'm 28 now and got a job as a teacher on the west coast. Since I'm khv it's a good enviorment to practice what I missed as a teenager cause all the alpha Stacies and alpha Chads are still in their developing phase and I get to watch that play out, learn from them, evolve. It'zdashit. I also have a fucked up hobby of recording my private conversations with the young Stacies but let's not get into that.
>>
>>38772424
I've never had a job (well at least not an indoor job). El-oh-el.
>>
>>38772613
>but let's not get into that.

you wouldn't have mentioned it if you didn't want to share and scare.
>>
>>38772613
>I also have a fucked up hobby of recording my private conversations with the young Stacies but let's not get into that.
Er, I don't know about where you live. But in my state, if you're working as a public school teacher, and have a private conversation with a student or few, you're required to write it down for legal reasons (or at least note what was discussed in said conversation). Otherwise if word somehow gets out about a weird discussion between you and them (and you know kids can't keep their mouths shut to save their lives), it can look really weird and suspicious.
>>
>>38772613
Jeebus Cheebus
>>
Didn't I see this on adv?
>>
>>38773154
Oh yeah, Anon? Well didn't I see you in my dreams? ;)
>>
File: 1489736931756.jpg (37KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1489736931756.jpg
37KB, 657x527px
Stop looking for validation to remain lazy faggot. 30 is a little older, but this can not stop you from doing many things. A lot of people go back to school, my Mom did and owns her own business. Many people your age are just now waking up.
>>
>>38773980
I don't have any friends or any means to make friends.
>>
I am 31 and have no friends. I had one friend from high school who would send me e-mails every 3 months or so, but even he stopped doing that as he got a promotion at his job. I don't know what to do either. The place I work, I am still the youngest person there. Everyone else is like 60.
>>
Robots need to start blaming themselves instead of society. It's nit anyone's fault you can't adapt because you refused to grow up and face reality.
>>
>>38774229
*blame self*
>"This self-defeatist attitude is why you can't adapt succeed. Stop blaming yourself!"
*blame other factors*
>"You need take more responsibility for your actions. It isn't anyone's fault but yours that you can't succeed. You need to start blaming yourself instead."
*go back to blaming self*
>"See? This attitude of always shitting on yourself is why you cannot get further in life."

Every single time.
>>
You are fucked if you don't have your life at least somewhat together by 21.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.