[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone get the feeling that their life is just some really

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

Does anyone get the feeling that their life is just some really bad comedy like Curb your Enthusiasm or some shit

Like everything is awkward and mind numbing with no escape
>>
>>38772164

Sometimes I think my life is that. Sometimes I think I'm still locked in the psych ward stuck in a bad dream from the meds. Sometimes I think I never woke up in the icu. Sometimes I think I am in hell. Mostly the last one.
>>
>>38772164
Haha just dont think you are in hell. You actually fucking are. If you research humans you get to find they are the worst pieces of shit imaginable. Its a sick little game. This life is suffering. Its all it is. All you have is yourself. So better find something worthwhile. Only thing that helped me was knowledge. I denied my suspicions for years because the world couldnt be that evil right? WRONG. Its everyman for himself. So build you own little castle or gets stomped by the people around you.
>>
>>38772426
Or maybe were all just edgelords who cant deal with the daily minutia of life

Meanwhile normies accept the monotony and try to improve themselves
>>
>>38772473

Implying all of us aren't trying. Every single fucking day I go to work. I lost 120pounds in the last 8 months. I tried to reconnect socially with old friends and have tried to make new ones. Yet every night I end up here cause this fucking life's a joke.
>>
>>38772533
At least youre trying, I cant get rid of the "everybodys got it down but me" feeling
>>
>>38772473
Nigger, I participate in life 24/7. I had friends (they still call me to go drink), I had women (they still message me sometimes). A part of my job entails dealing with angry customers. I know how people work. And they are all the same selfish pieces of fucking shit. They will force down their fellow human 99% of the time to gain a bit of status. I have met ONE person in my life who did not meet this criteria. And we talk everyday.
>>
>>38772604

Yah but trying is doing nothing. I'm just as miserable as when I was a neet cause despite trying I'm not getting rewarded. Still no friends, no gf, stuck at home due to fucking up my credit a while ago. As i said before, this life's a fucking joke.
>>
>>38772164
I feel like my entire life data is in some classified portfolio some undisclosed location and some guys are warping the minds of myself and those around me to torture me psychologically.
>>
>>38772609
It turns out 99% of people dont fit a single stereotype and all hate eachother for whatever reason
>>
>>38772761
Maybe life is just an endless grind for achieving your ideal self

Those who seem to "have it all" are usually the butt slaves of some rich fratboys anyway
>>
>>38772879
Bullshit. I can predict a "normal" conversations 9/10 times. I know the base behaviour of a normie
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.