[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

if you're woman on /r9k/ then you're a fucking whore.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 1479381234790.jpg (48KB, 302x344px) Image search: [Google]
1479381234790.jpg
48KB, 302x344px
if you're woman on /r9k/ then you're a fucking whore.

I'm glad that greasy-faced slob mystery had her nudes posted and vids posted of her degrading herself.

That's what you all deserve you damn sluts
>>
Why do you think we're lurking on /r9k/? It's to get nudes and more from those roastie whores.
>>
>>38772214
>lurking /r9k/ to get roastie nudes
>not lurking to vent with fellow robot bros who can relate to your situation
This is why the board is shit.
>>
I'm too high to know what this thread is about but fuck women acquire junkcoins
the beta uprising approaches
>>
File: 1492408023863.jpg (152KB, 1024x811px) Image search: [Google]
1492408023863.jpg
152KB, 1024x811px
>>38772049
Mystery was a camwhore before even getting those leaked.
>>
>>38772049
>paying any attention to the roasties
Literally who tbqh?
>>
>>38772315
to be fair I would definitely camwhore if I was a roastie. but I wouldn't just send nudes out to my orbiters or whatever.
>>
>>38772235
The board is shit because of people like you. Fuck off back to wizchan.
>>
>>38772873
If you want nudes, go to /b/ faggot
>>
>>38772931
Stop being so homosexual. /lgbt/ cancer is killing this board.
>>
>>38772964
>doesn't want endless nudes and tinder threads
>is homosexual
Is your cognitive function controlled by your dick or are you just retarded?
>>
I personally have nothing against decent girls being here
It's the attention-seeking "fembots" and the ones who use their pussy to get people to notice them that irk me
>>
>>38773081
Which coincidentally is the majority of women here.
>>
>Why can't I find a traditional gf? Why are modern women so degenerate?
>NOW GIVE ME NUDES YOU RTOASTIE WHORE

robot logic
>>
>>38773081
>"decent girls"

if they're on /r9k/ they aren't decent.
they're vile and disgusting, lowly whores
>>38772315
that's not her. Mystery's webcam was lower quality and she had no idea how to light her room or do her make up and I don't think her tits or butt were as good
>>
>>38772344
Robot imposters. Probably pol raiders
>>
>>38773081
If you don't mention that you're a girl, nobody is going to care. Follow that logic and I also don't them being here.

>>38773131
What a low effort strawman.
>>
>>38773131
I'm not going to find a traditional gf here you damn pig.
Who are you kidding?

listen you stupid tart. girls who post on /r9k/ are sluts.
Even if they're virgins they're the kind of broken trash who are likely to give their virginity away haphazardly , or cheat in the future.

If I wanted a nice ,good girl who was not a slut I would go for one from a nice family with a happy childhood who grew up well-adjusted and with a good relationship to model from her parents. A nice , good, normal girl.

Not some low-class skank with issues like you bitches.
Now fuck off, cunt
>>
Sorry I missed this because I'm British. Could you dump the nudes please.
no reward
>>
File: 1492119289915.png (1MB, 1736x854px) Image search: [Google]
1492119289915.png
1MB, 1736x854px
>>38773133
I'm sorry anon but it's her, you can check the lolcow thread if you want.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.