[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>There's a guy in my class who is literally the definition

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

>There's a guy in my class who is literally the definition of a neckbeard virgin
>Smells like piss. One of my friends says this is because of his cat pissing and him leaving his dirty laundry in a big fucking pile. Let me remind you that he has smelled like this for at least 3 FUCKING YEARS.
>Is fat and actually has a well developed neckbeard
>Once asked my friend out multiple times when she said no and also hugged her sexually (touching boobs).
>Asked my other friend out even though he is straight and still hugs him
>Says he lost his anal virginity even though he 'doesn't want to talk about it' and 'doesn't want to brag'
>Pats me on the head like I'm his pet
>Says that he literally sits on his cat because he can't be bothered
>Never studies
>Talks about Japan all the time
>Talks about rpg video games all the time
>Literally can't take a fucking joke
>One time I said to my friends that I mainly do work when the teacher is here and at home and, being the inconsiderate bitch he is, tells me that "yeah you are pretty lazy"
>Hangs out with a group where they just sit on their phones all day
>Doesn't get the fucking memo when someone tells him to stop something
>Literally thinks that the spaghetti monster was from Japan and people unironically believe in it.
>Now he wants to hang out with my friend group.
>Did I also mention he smelled like cat piss?

What do?
>>
fuck the shit out of him
>>
>>38771655
Curse the shitlord out and tell him to never talk to you again
>>
>>38771655
You go to Tumblr and complain instead of doing it here, that's what you do.
>>
>>38771779
Tumblr is full of insecure landwhales though.
>>
So he's just an average /b/tard
>>
>>38771655
feels like high school shit. my eyes bleed from this. fucking summer.

if you dont like him say you dont like him, if not do activities with him.

>18+ required to be here
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.