[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So theres this girl I work with, feminine, sweet, caring. We've

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8949.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8949.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
So theres this girl I work with, feminine, sweet, caring. We've been working on a project together and I fell for her. She's super posh, and it's funny listening to her opinions. She's a very traditional woman, and wants to raise children at home.

The only problem is she wants a man earning a lot of money. Like a lot more than me. How do I convince the stupid bitch to stop being a gold digger and to go out with me?

Pic related
>>
She looks like a fucking clown just move on
>>
File: IMG_8949.jpg (1MB, 2257x3006px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8949.jpg
1MB, 2257x3006px
Urge damn phone. Hopefully this one straight for the guys on a computer
>>
File: 1488484064987.png (6KB, 252x256px) Image search: [Google]
1488484064987.png
6KB, 252x256px
>>38771537
Bruh like come on
>>
If you are talking about that peacock go for it. Tell her your love will provide all you two will ever need.
>>
I guess you can't afford her, move on. Traditional housewives who aren't trailer trash are expensive. You should know this.
>>
>>38771537
If she knows your job, she knows about how much you make. She doesn't want you. Tell her to fuck off and move on to the next girl. If she comes crawling back to you, hey that's great but you shouldn't base your life around a woman that only cares about your net worth
>>
>>38771683
>that peacock
>her
>>
>>38771713
I don't even think crawling back is an issue. It's unlikely she's attracted to OP in the first place.
>>
You're a poorfag, this isn't some Disney fairytale. She's a golddigger so save yourself the headache and find a partner that will contribute.
>>
>>38771615
This is like some sort of joke, right?

IT doesn't matter if she's upside down or right side up, she's still an uggo and not worth what she's asking for.
>>
File: IMG_7952.jpg (147KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7952.jpg
147KB, 720x1280px
>>38771739
Op here. No, she does like me, she's practically said so. It's in the little signs, like I texted her that after we finish at the end of the quarter that we deserve a trip to the Bahamas. She replied with that monkey emoji covering its eyes.

I've also told her about my mom, who I go gym with, and she was genuinely impressed I'm so close with mom.

>>38771713
>>38771706

The whole point is I know I could make her happy. Like she actually talks to me, and it's the first time I've had that level of connection since my last gf in 2014. Like it's not always about work either, she's told me about her family and stuff.
>>
File: uncomfortable stare.jpg (35KB, 456x456px) Image search: [Google]
uncomfortable stare.jpg
35KB, 456x456px
>>38771537
>woman
that isn't a woman.
>>
>>38771906
I'm just worried this is a situation where you might be interpreting friendship for actual attraction. It's not a good sign if she's mentioned a desire for a rich husband in front of you. Nothing that you've mentioned means that a woman is attracted to you. You can do whatever you wish, but you likely aren't going to convince her of anything if she's only extended friendship to you based off being a likable work partner.
>>
>>38771906
Ted Cruz with makeup
>>
>>38771537
>muh traditional woman

you know women like that cheat too. enjoy your paternity fraud or committing suicide after she takes your children from you because you don't have authority over the family as a man.
>>
>>38771683
>her
>peacock
you didn't do to well in biology class to know about sexual dimorphism, did you anon?
>>
>>38771906
>It's in the little signs, like I texted her that after we finish at the end of the quarter that we deserve a trip to the Bahamas. She replied with that monkey emoji covering its eyes
Deluded, just as I expected. What this poster >>38771962 has said. Nothing, and I mean absolutely nothing you have cited hints at female attraction. I bet she sent that monkey emoji with the stingiest face in real time because she absolutely could not stand the idea of an extended period of time in a foreign land with you.

Look, you probably need to lower your standards. You're probably very ugly, and (even though pic related is terrifyingly masculine) this girl sounds out of your league. Find someone a little more homely but traditional in the same sense. If this girl is a gold digger, she's most likely been defiled by one Chad already.
>>
>>38771906
Girls don't use embarrassed monkey emoji when a boy they like says they wanna go to the Bahamas with them.
>>
>>38772266
so its confirmed shes a he?
>>
File: IMG_8026.jpg (132KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8026.jpg
132KB, 960x1280px
OP here. Not gonna lie, I was slightly optimistic before I made this thread. Now I just feel fucking miserable. I just don't know anymore. I've got a good heart, i think im decent. I've been alone for so long and I'm 31 now. I'd like to have a gf, and do stuff.

Fuck. Well I'm still going to keep trying. I'm in a catch 22 position. I can't earn more money unless I get a promotion. I can't get a promotion because she's a female, and the company would rather promote her to a senior position. But if i change companies I lose the only reason I have to contact her. I feel tremendous anxiety.

In all honesty how the fuck else are we supposed to meet women?
>>
>>38772460
>In all honesty how the fuck else are we supposed to meet women?
If we're talking about traditional women, go to church. But you can find quality women your age on serious online dating platforms, too (e.g. match.com, eharmony, Christian mingle)
>>
>>38771906
Girls don't use embarrassed monkey emoji when a boy they like says they wanna go to the Bahamas with them.

>>38772460
If she doesnt like you without money she'll just get tired of you later when you do have money. Find someone who likes you even when you can't afford shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.