[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Be me. >Just a couple of minutes ago. >Chilling watching

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: yWRigl6B.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
yWRigl6B.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>Be me.
>Just a couple of minutes ago.
>Chilling watching youtube.
>I start to crave for orange juice
>a growing boy obviously needs his nutrients
>Enter the kitchen.
>The dog and the cat have taken one combined shit in front of the fridge.
>This was the biggest shit I've ever seen.
>The dog and cat hate eachother, but they've been working togeather recently to fuck our shit up.
>earlier they worked together to eat all the leftover pistachio muffins.
>Nuts in general aren't very healthy for cats and dogs.
>you can't imagine the smell.
>It was the most horriffic thing I had ever seen.
>It was like a giant pile of pudding.
>It reached the bottom of the fridge door, so when I tried to open it it shoved it everywhere.
>ohdeargodIhavetocleanthisup.exe
>Brilliant idea comes to me.
>"Burn it".
>No Idea why.
>But I did just that.
>Long story short, the police where called because the neighbors thought we had died.
>kek.txt
>It burned pretty well, but the house smells like the inside of a tards rectum.
>The neighbors where charged with misuse of police resorces.
>I got a heafty fine of 50$.
>mfw.
>>
>>38771531
Why did you get a fine that's stupid?
>>
>>38771531
Haha can't wait to show this one to my r/4chan friends xD. Stop trying to bait for screencaps or whatever you Redditors do.
>>
>>38772107
youre doing that too, and so am I... fuck
>>
lmao xd so funny and le random xDdd
put me in the screencap
>>
>>38771531
>shit is clearly in front of the door
>door will obviously hit the pile of shit
>opens the door anyways
>surprised when the shit gets everywhere
This can't be real
>>
>>38772107
>he's so new that he doesn't remember the purpose of this board used to be sharing greentexts
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.