[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody here /livingalie? People think I'm a hard worker

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: 1416270269063.jpg (175KB, 620x978px) Image search: [Google]
1416270269063.jpg
175KB, 620x978px
Anybody here /livingalie? People think I'm a hard worker quiet guy when I deal on the side. I also haven't told my parents, siblings or other relatives my address cause of what might happen
>>
File: bwFK0s7_d.jpg (17KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
bwFK0s7_d.jpg
17KB, 306x306px
>>38770995
Who says a drug dealer can't be a nice, hard-working guy? Drugs are a business. You're not some shady badass just because you buy and sell drugs
>>
>>38771019
It's weed to middle schoolers. It's pretty easy too cause I look young so I blend in.
>>
>>38770995
how to get into dealing?
>>
>>38771043
Ah well then you're literally destroying the brains of preteens. Good job. You're not a shady badass. You're a fuckhead
>>
>>38771045
Get a Oz
Divide it to grams
Sell for reg price
Flip and buy another ounze
>>
File: 1432699370[1].png (222KB, 443x750px) Image search: [Google]
1432699370[1].png
222KB, 443x750px
Yeah.

People think I'm Careerist, popular, etc. They think I'll have 2.5 kids, a wife, house, etc. They think I love my job, and will go upper management as some braniac 20s guy.

In truth, a life of being KV (I've obviously never told anyone that) has made me averse to even imagining a relationship, and I'd be a shit father, so no kids. Won't subject them to that.

I also hate my job. It's soulless. I hate my field (finance) and hate the idea of a soulless career in something I detest. I just want to write novels, a hobby (that no one outside of readers who know me as an anonymous username) know I even have partaken in for the past 12 years.

Fuck it. Nobody outside of anonymous people know who I am, because everyone I know would hate and despise the real me. I like to say I don't care, but I really do. I'm still emotional at heart, and it hurts to live like this.
>>
>>38771061
Like half of middle schoolers are teenagers dumbass
>>
>>38771061
>Ah well then you're literally destroying the brains of preteens.

>13-15
>thirTEEN-fifTEEN

Also you've never been to a rich area before
>>
>>38771019
this.
OP u gay
>>
>>38771093
I am too anxious to even try to get into university. I got my ged the first month of my senior year of high school because I am socially retarded. My biggest dream is to have a degree and c areer. I hope that you can find some joy in knowing that you are in a position that I want
>>
>>38770995
low level drug dealers are universally shitheads that present as the coolest kids on the block
>>
>>38770995
you're feeding the dragon it's no joke man

sort yourself out
>>
>>38770995
I've been lying to my best friend about being in college the past few years. I'll have to tell him though because if I hypothetically kill myself it'd be better if he knew why rather than wondering.
>>
>>38771169
There's a yoko taro quote about how people find meaning in things other people find meaningless. I can't find it now though, but it's not exactly oregano
>>
File: 356940551.jpg (439KB, 800x779px)
356940551.jpg
439KB, 800x779px
My family and friends think I'm a nice, shy Asian girl and I am a nice and shy person for the most part, but I'm also a drug addict and kind of crazy.
>>
I dropped the pretense and it wasn't as bad as it might have been but it's exactly as bad as you think.
People play the games for a reason.
>>
>>38772067
What drugs? What do you do that's crazy?
>>
>>38772067
Is she a robot? Is she made of spiders?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.