[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a gf but she isnt white is there even a point in having

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: fdas.jpg (39KB, 611x619px) Image search: [Google]
fdas.jpg
39KB, 611x619px
I have a gf but she isnt white
is there even a point in having a girlfriend if she isnt white?

its like fucking a prostitute. no matter how attractive she is you're basically fucking a pile of garbage and it shows badly on you
>>
I agree, I wish mine was white. But at least this way I can keep up my robot status.
>>
>>38769870
It's either colored girls or no girls for us incels. White women are reserved for the best of the best.
>>
>tfw easily able to attract white girls
>only attracted to East Asian

Everyday I wish I was a 6'4 Korean instead of 6'4 white
>>
>tfw my gf is white
>tfw uncontrollable fetish for asian girls
>tfw fantasize about going to china for a month and fucking a dozen 9/10 chinese girls
>>
>>38770051
That makes zero sense. East asian girls, especially koreans, are obsessed with white men. They don't want that korean microdick.
>>
>>38769870
wow you;re a fucking loser i wish i could show this to your gf
>>
>>38769870
is that maelys the monstrous?
>>
>>38769870
While most will see you as pathetic, It not nearly as bad as being seen alone.

And the only people who really give a shit are other women.
>>
>>38770085
That's simply not true from my experience. Every Korean girl in my city has a Korean BF. Look on social media sites, every single QT Korean has a Korean BF.
They are attracted to younger looking men, maybe if you are a very pretty white guy, but if you are "handsome" or maybe "sexy" looking white guy, they will prefer the Korean guy.
It's honestly gotten to the point where I'm considering learning Korean to move there to improve my chances
>>
>>38770420
I got a Korean girlfriend after about a week of trying. Korean women will randomly walk up to you in the street and ask for your number if you're white and not pig ugly. Korean culture is disgusting and most of the women want to gtfo and move to a white country. Also nobody wants a man with a 3" weiner.
>>
File: 1499303065783.jpg (27KB, 496x629px) Image search: [Google]
1499303065783.jpg
27KB, 496x629px
>>38770501
>Trying to compensate this hard for being an unwantable white boy with bad acne
>>
>>38770501
Are you talking about actually in Korea?
Do you speak Korean yourself?
I've always thought Koreans were the East Asians that disliked Whites the most
Did this Korean gf come back to your country with you?
>>
>>38770613
Yeah she was from Busan and she spoke English. I never bothered to learn a lick of Korean, i'm a superior white man.

From my personal experience, Koreans were very friendly. They always wanted to chat with you or go for a drink. You can pretty much do whatever you want over there as a white guy, nobody will do shit to you.

And no, we broke up after i took her virginity. I'm with a Jap now.
>>
>>38770684
Sounds like you're memeing here, but assuming you aren't, why were you in Korea and Japan in the first place. Are you saying you just went on a holiday and got a gf while there?
>>
>>38770613
Also, only some asian males have a dislike of white men. But that shouldn't bother you if you're not a homo. Very few women are nationalistic. The only east asians that are as difficult to get as a desirable white girl are japanese women. Alot of japanese women are sexless and don't crave the bwc, although there's still quite a few who want to get out of japan.
>>
>>38770748
Well i couldn't care less if you believe me or not honestly, it makes no difference to me.

I met the korean on interpals and the jap in europe. You can't just go on a holiday and find a girlfriend over there quickly. Asian women aren't as slutty as white girls and you have to build the relationship up.
>>
>>38770808

Yeah that's what i figured about the holiday thing.
So you'd recommend interpals? I've been thinking about making an account for a while now. Also how attractive was the Korean girl? Can you meet qt girls on interpals?
>>
>>38770865
I wouldn't now. It's gone downhill a lot in the last 12 months. You virtually have to look like a male model to get any attention there now. I would try out hellotalk instead and pretend you want to learn korean. Obviously how attractive the women you can pull depends on how attractive you are.
>>
>>38770957
Thanks for the tip. I've actually done modelling before so I might make an account on both, nothing to lose really.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.