[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>bought a small little server for a month to play with friends

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: 1500024095795.png (45KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
1500024095795.png
45KB, 400x205px
>bought a small little server for a month to play with friends
>it's been a month
>nobody played with me

little things like this ruin my weeks

what little things have been hurting my fellow robots?
>>
>>38769427
>have 1 online friend, he's a poorfag
>discussing vidya, he talks about a new game he thinks looks cool
>ask if he wants to play it with me, he's hyped as fuck
>it's $50, i buy a copy for us each
>next day, it's done installing
>ask if he wants to play (we planned on playing together the entire weekend)
>''nah bro not in the mood right now''
>ask him every day for a week
>rejection
>tfw i can see that he's online almost every day playing the game with his other friends
>>
>>38769427
>I'm probably literally going to die this month
It's definitely a little thing but there's no actual way to swallow this.
>>
File: 1499901982911.jpg (41KB, 500x700px) Image search: [Google]
1499901982911.jpg
41KB, 500x700px
>>38769637
I've fallen victim to this too many times with the same friend and I never learn.

>I really enjoy game
>the game is on sale
>offer to buy him a copy
>we play for 5 minutes and he never touches it again
>constantly see him playing shitty esports games with a group of normies he is friends with

The worst part about it is that he has the nerve (or subconscious desire to not let the stream of affection and free games go away) to keep in contact with me and offer to hang out, resulting in an hour of dry conversation and him just quitting the call and going to hang out with his other friends.

I'm attempting to ghost him for a few weeks to see how he reacts so I can understand his behavior a bit more but I've put all my eggs in his basket and he's the last friend I have so I don't know if I want to quit on it just yet.

Fuck.
>>
File: 1500860453044.jpg (41KB, 733x728px) Image search: [Google]
1500860453044.jpg
41KB, 733x728px
>>38769637
>buying something for a male poorfag
I kek'd, you deserve this
>>
you're not willing to accept how low you are. You still have hope and you still wait for normalfags or your fantasies to save you
>>
>>38769427
Anon if the server happens to be for battlefield 4 or 1 on ps4 I'll play with you (those are the only online games I own
>>
My little dick
>>
>>38769982
I can be normal and mentally stable eventually if I try hard enough, anon! You can't bring me down!
>>
>>38769427
It might be because I am depressed but yeah the little stuff seems to hit the hardest.
>come home after long day at work
>pour myself a bowl of oatmeal and sugar
>forget I'm out of brown sugar
>literally on the verge of tears because I was out of milk too
Went to the store a broken man
>>
>>38770245
meh, that sounds silly just reading it but any little letdown fucks hard with you when you're in that mood man
>>
>>38769637
>Friend buys me battle block theater because he want's someone to play it with
>Super happy someone would spend money on something just because they want to play it with me
>Spend the entire weekend playing it with him and having a great time
Never understood how people could have something purchased for them and just not give a shit, if my friend spends money im gonna make sure it was worth it. Sorry your friends being shitty anon.
>>
>>38769697
Why are you gomna die?
>>
>>38770389
Reflecting back it seems ridiculous but I feel as though I am in such a poor mental state.
make my life seem like that much more of a sick joke when even the smallest things go wrong. I feel a tad entitled saying this but can't i just have the little things?
>>
>>38770560
> I feel a tad entitled
nah man i feel you

treat yourself every once in a while
>>
>>38769427
what game? if i own the game i can play with you
>>
>>38769427
Yeah what game is it anon? I wouldn't mind playing it with you if it's a game I have. Nobody I know's been playing stuff with me recently so I get the feeling.
>>
>>38769427

>meet cool girl, connect with her.
>fall for her
>find out she's married
>just wants a friend cause she's lonely
>never texts me first, never asks me to do anything and makes up excuses when I invite her to do something

I want her to leave me alone cause she's making me suffer. I'd be up for being her friend but she is becoming distant. Then ropes me back in. I deleted her number today after she stood me up, but I know I'll break if she texts me again.
>>
>>38770398
I have battleblock and no one to play it with ;_;
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.