[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking to girl on dating site, get kind of bored of her

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: Untitled-1.png (31KB, 371x351px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
31KB, 371x351px
>talking to girl on dating site, get kind of bored of her
>she replies with this

How should I reply? Online dating sites seem to be full of these atheist girls who get extremely, extremely triggered by theists.
>>
File: 2017-07-25-23-27-17-1.png (133KB, 479x286px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-25-23-27-17-1.png
133KB, 479x286px
Ok this is a girl right? A 100%,unquestionable female? No way man. Thats unreal.
>>
Just reply with this:
If i'm right - i'm going to eternal paradise
If i'm wrong - nothing happens

If you're right - nothing happens
If you're wrong - you're going to burn in hell for eternity
>>
Anyone that smug is deserving of an equally smug remark, followed by a block to ensure they cannot retaliate
>>
>>38769211
God is a fucking douche though. Why should I worship him
>>
>>38769143
Tell her that she seems extremely, extremely triggered by theists.

>>38769211
Don't do this or she'll take it as an invitation to debate pascal's wager
>>
Don't reply at all. Just ignore her. Nothing against atheists but anyone that describes themselves as a "militant atheist" is putting too much thought in to the whole thing and has as she said "such beliefs must be exhausting."
>>
>>38769211
>Pascal's wager
Also, believing for probabilistic reasons? Enjoy hell.
>>
>>38769199
Yes, this isn't the first girl I've gotten a response like this from. If a girl mentions she's an atheist in her profile, you can expect her to be like this.

>>38769223
I've done similar things. Some of these girls even resort to calling me "ugly" and things like that just because they lost the argument. I want to give her a real good one this time.
>>
>>38769143
what site? thanks
>>
>tfw no fedora gf
>>
ask if she's a virgin, i have a great followup
>>
>>38769143
>I'm not deeply religious but what you just said is incredibly disturbing given the importance of Christianity to history and modern laws and ethics, and the conflicts and persecutions that still run wild today. You're terribly ignorant and I no longer feel the need to pursue conversation with you. Do not contact me again.

That's what I'd unironically send because I'm sort of fucked up right now after writing a really quite distressing post about my views on gender relations.
I don't really have the patience for this fourteen year old pseudointellectual nihilism.
>>
God I fucking hate atheists and myself
>>
>>38769257
I have used okcupid a lot and i have never met a girl like that. As a matter of fact,i have never met a "militant" kind of girl at all. this is making me go through a major malfunction here.
>>
File: IMG_1900.jpg (46KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1900.jpg
46KB, 480x480px
>>38769143
>tfw atheist
>tfw I'm completely accepting of theists because I recognize it's value for the boost in morale and providing a stable platform to build ones life
>tfw genuinely envy people who have faith in God(s) because of how much stress and sadness it removed from their lives
>tfw the second I mention to a girl who believes in God that I'm an atheist I get ghosted.
>>
proper response is 'lol '
>>
>>38769269
OKCupid. It is FULL of atheists

>>38769285
She's actually a 40 year old (not bad looking milf) in an open relationship, fucking kek. Her boyfriend husband is an ugly looking ogre probably 50+ years old, its no wonder she's in an open relationship.
>>
>>38769232
>Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones. - Marcus Aurelius
>>
>>38769143

Act completely respectful and be passive aggressive. i.e passively insult her inability to be responsible, lack of kindness, empathy, and edgyness. She'll go ballistic as long as you remain calm. She's looking for a debate
>>
>>38769246
I don't believe there's a stipulation in the Bible declaring you'll go to hell if you believe only because of a pragmatic wager.

But regardless, the person who sends this reality isn't bound by its possible paradox. The aim here is to act smug and show her you've got the better deal.
>>
>>38769386
I think that's misattributed to him but I fucking love that quote regardless.
>Scourge of the philosopher! Can there be a god if this world is a failure? The problem is old, but yet to be solved. So if there ever was a god, he's either dead, powerless, or a sadist. Only thing to know for sure: he's unworthy of our worship.
>>
>>38769291
>le religion is moral meme
Your god murdered cities at will and drowned the entire world, allowed Satan to make his most loyal servant's life a living hell just to make a point, and stands idly by while horrible atrocities are committed, but he's totally great. Cool dude.

>but god works in mysterious ways!
No he's just a fucking faggot.
>>
if shes hot, do whatever she says
>>
>>38769513
Read my post again, I'm not a believer and the stories are not literal to me.
Your comprehension is poor and you have an appropriately poor grasp of massive importance Christian values have had in shaping the West and consequently the globe.

Educate yourself.
>>
OP here. Should I respond with this:

>Matthew 7: 6 "Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.
>>
>>38769689
Looks good but I'd be more sincere than flippant because there's less chance of her mistaking my meaning.
And really I'd want to send as few messages as possible.
>>
It isn't that she's an atheist OP, it's that she's just an asshole. The worst kind of atheist.
>>
>>38769143
You allow her her own beliefs and continue living with yours because they make YOU happy. If you've found happiness in God why should anything else matter?
>>
>>38769400
It's just been explained why that's a stupid choice.
>>
>>38770195
How is it a stupid choice? You're showing her what she can't have, and that you make better decisions in life.
>>
>>38769143
"I respect your personal religious freedoms and only hope that you would be able to respect mine"

demonstrates her childish behavior while asking a question that she could answer poorly and ridicule herself for
>>
>>38769513
so when do you graduate high school?
>>
>>38769199
There are girls like this anon. This girl at my uni who is super rich and nihilistic won't shut up about how God doesn't exist. I'm not even a practicing Christian and this annoys the fuck out of me, this girl is a stupid thot I guaranty it and this is just a shit test anyways OP. she's
Trying to see if you'll give up what you care about to be with her (assuming its even real)
>>
>>38769513
>no he's just a fucking faggot
So you're saying he does exist?

Checkmate atheist scum
>>
>>38769143
tell her "there are good arguments on both sides. For example, some women have told me that my penis is proof of the existence of a benevolent God, while I'm sure some would say that your vagina can be used as evidence that he has abandoned us."
>>
>>38769400
>What is Matthew 12:28-30
I wouldn't consider belief due to pascal's wager loving god with all your heart and soul
>>
File: the childlike empress.gif (317KB, 500x215px) Image search: [Google]
the childlike empress.gif
317KB, 500x215px
>>38769143
>How should I respond
The there's whole:
Do you honestly believe in "The Big Bang?" There was absolutely nothing and then in a few trillionths of a second, all the matter and energy in the universe suddenly came out of nowhere?

You could talk about Intelligent Design how there's no way random mutations can produce better organisms, and how can our unbelievably complex brains and complex societies simply be the result of randomness?

You can explain to her how without the morality of religion Eugenics would come back where anyone who is even slightly unfit would get executed so they don't pollute the human genome.

You could talk about how even though there were so many wars fought over religion (if she brings it up first) there would still be wars over different ethnicities and cultural distinctions if there were no religions. And there would probably be more wars due to murder being wrong and the prospect of eternal damnation being present in almost every religion.

You can do it to troll or just to see if she has reasons for believing the things that she does or if she does it just to follow the herd. Do you have anything better to do?
>>
she is literally trying to convert you. The irony is so tasty

fuck atheists
>>
>>38770469
Well OP doesn't believe only due to a wager so it's a moot point.
>>
File: Untitled-1.png (60KB, 754x386px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-1.png
60KB, 754x386px
Sorry if this is a boring response, but I decided to respond in humble, Christian way. I imagined I was a monk in a cloister being sent this response after many months of isolation.
>>
>>38769143
Atheists get triggered by theists naturally. Their guilty conscience for sinning against God weighs heavy on them when reminded so they lash out.
>>
>>38769143
Translation to the message follows below

I am completely uneducated to the point of not being aware what the interpretation for the concept of God is according to theology, or even bothering to find out before going off on an autistic tantrum about it, and instead assume that it's some anthropomorphic being that is simply an asshole, effectively proving how my intellectual capacity is literally worse than that of snownigger albinochimp pagans.

Just drop her already.
>>
>>38770390
>All these "nihilists" who don't understand Nietzsche or haven't read Thus Spoke Zathura
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.