[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't get "dating". So you're in a relationship

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

I don't get "dating". So you're in a relationship and every so often you have to treat her to dinner or a movie or some other vain shit? Why can't you just be in a relationship without the circus show?
>>
>>38769041
A couple that are into each other might occasionally enjoy partaking of some activity that they might not do alone, or might enjoy more together, as a break from sex and regular day-to-day.
>>
>>38769078
That's what I'm saying. Dates seem like something two people that like each other do together, not something you do with someone you know nothing about.
>>
>>38769041
I'm with you man. I can't imagine doing this shit. I don't make a lot of money, next to nothing, and I don't see how spending it on frivolous shit is going to show my "love"

Modern society isn't something I want to be a part of
>inb4 ur using da internet X) checkmate ludite
>>
>>38769041
There's no emotional investment and you're both interchangable actors in a script.
The girl will trick herself into thinking this is romance and the guy is fully aware but thinks he has no choice.

Real love is deader than part seven Dio after Valentine uses Dirty Deeds Done Dirt Cheap to find the alternate reality Dio that has The World and Lucy manages to defeat him by annihilating him with Scary Monsters Dio.
>>
>>38769041
You dont have to spend money on stuff like that. Dont you go out to dinner with friends? Like go take her to a museum you want to see or go to the beach or something else cmon man.
>>
Isnt dating done before getting into a relationship so that you can find a person who does not want to do shit you think is vain shit?
>>
File: download.jpg (4KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 200x200px
>>38769147
>taking Stacey to a museum on your first date

enjoy her constant "bathroom breaks" where she's laughing to Chad about your "date"
>>
>>38769147
>Dont you go out to dinner with friends?
is that normal?
>>
>>38769041
Because you have to spend time together finding out if you like each other enough to have an actual relationship.

Also, I don't know about where you live, but most girls I've gone out with guy pays for first two, and then it's back and forth.
>>
>>38769177
Nah bro if you know some thing about the art or artifacts you can wow her. Ive done it on 3 separate occasions at the getty villa since im studying greek archaeology.
>>38769182
Yeah I go out about 3 times a week
>>
You don't have to, but girls like that shit. If you do it often enough and well enough they'll like you more (they can't help it) and do dirtier shit in bed. dating is an exchange of sorts
>>
>>38769041
>once went on a movie date
>shitty chick flick she wanted to see
>bored out of my mind
>can't talk to her because movie
>can't kiss because our breathe smells like popcorn shit
>almost fall asleep
>when i say i didn't like the movie she gets made
>worst of all I paid for everything

And then I never went on a movie date again.
>>
File: IMG_5752.jpg (299KB, 608x1070px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5752.jpg
299KB, 608x1070px
>>38769041
I thought "dates" were a thing you do before the actual relationship. Like after a certain number of dates you realize you're boyfriend and girlfriend.

How the fuck do you know if you're boyfriend and girlfriend then? Do you awkwardly ask "Are we a couple now?" Or is it assumed? This shit seems complex as fuck.
>>
>>38769260
After you two are laying in bed at 3 am after getting back from cruisin around from the beach and holding each other tight thats when you whisper in her ear how crazy she makes you and ask her to be your girlfriend.
>>
>>38769041

women get bored easy, and can't stop thinking about how they would rather be fucking chad right now
>>
>>38769041
It's part of enjoying each other's company
>>
>>38769041
KEELLLAAA KUHWEEEEEN.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.