[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to kill myself, but I can't, because of like 3 people

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: 1476153256843.jpg (39KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
1476153256843.jpg
39KB, 500x750px
I want to kill myself, but I can't, because of like 3 people that I don't want to hurt or inconvenience.

That said, how do I deal with the pain? I find it hard to get out of bed and do shit in the morning, to the point where I keep fucking up the most basic things. Drugs that I've tried make it worse, the only thing that somewhat helps is the brief rush of endorphins when I go to the gym.
>>
>>38768632
Therapy. Why do you hate yourself so much? This is our only fucking life. You only live once. Appreciate that you actually exist in this universe.
>>
>>38768632
I never understood the people that don't kill themselves because of others. Once you are dead, you won't be around to feel regret or see the people close to you suffer. Sure you'll feel like an ass for the half a second you're conscious for after shooting yourself, but I'd think that's better than suffering for years to come.
>>
try a load acid it will either push you over the edge or give you enlightenment either way its a win win
>>
>>38768632
that pic is comfy as eff.
that is all.
>>
File: 1498535577154.gif (2MB, 393x561px) Image search: [Google]
1498535577154.gif
2MB, 393x561px
>>38768796
>Appreciate that you actually exist in this universe

why though? suffering is the primary feeling in this life, pain and sadness are much stronger emotions than fleeting joy or happyness
to quote some guy "the pain of of an animal being devoured will always be greater than the satisfaction of the devourer"
>>
>>38768991
agreed. more comfy pics anyone
>>
File: 1497238327292.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1497238327292.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>38769075
here is comfy pic
>>
>>38768991
>TFW can't have bed on windowsill

Why is this not a more common thing again?
>>
>>38768632
Same boat, but I've reconciled with just not caring.

See mine:

>>740706918

I just figure it comes to the point where you HAVE to stop caring what others think.
>>
>>38768632
probably go to the gym more or involve yourself in fitness things whenever you have the time

or you could kill yourself by doing a backflip and breaking your neck on landing
>>
>>38768632
Those 3 people will move on
>>
File: 1501029342174.jpg (14KB, 364x450px) Image search: [Google]
1501029342174.jpg
14KB, 364x450px
>>38768632

>I want to kill myself, but I can't, because of like 3 people that I don't want to hurt or inconvenience.

Do you know what this means? Tbis means you dont suffer too much and you are just a whinning attention whore.Dont try to use this shit as mental pleasure source,dont try to prove anything to anyone,right now close the tab dont come to 4chan and do your job.After that you will feel better.If your problem is your face just try to not dependent on human relations to gain mental pleasure.There are dozens of another mental pleasure sources which can provide to you a profit dominant life.Now go away and dont do drugs or never use any ssri.
>>
>>38771398
>mental pleasure source
like what, how? your advice is sound, and I'm curious.
>>
Life sucks. Maybe try vegetarianism, to give yourself a sense of control. Barring that, depression is just a disease, and something you have to carry. Maybe get prescription drugs?
>>
>>38771989
Dude,there is only one parameter which shapes our behaviors,gaining more and more profit by being in less and less loss.This also explains why you want to stay here,because this place provides to you a superficial mental pleasure almost without any effort.But real world doesnot work like that we are always dependent to each other and the profit we can gain mudt be equal to the loss we are in that we got while trying to gain that profit.So for example if you want to have a good looking girlfriend for gaining mental pleasure from interactions with her,you need to pay it back.There are two ways to pay it,number one is being a good looking healthy person,so she can get the same mebtal peasure from you,number 2 is having some much money and reputation so she can buy some luxury things and maybe she cen get some mental pleasure by thinking about your power and reputation.Numbet 1 is a effortless way,if you are lucky enough actually two of you guys dont be in loss at all while gaining that mental pleasure.Numbar two is really a effortful way for man tho.He need to pay that mental pleasures price artificially.Human relations is a really good mental pleasure source but if you cant get it in any of those two ways,then just dont try to get it and dont think about and get used to live as alone.This not hard at all after trying to recovering all of those evanished potential profits(mental pleasures) with other mental pleasure sources.Because you are healthy if you can improve your tolerance ability to boringness of studying or working process,you will eventually get more intenser profit after all of those losses.

There are another most common mental pleasure sources in world right now:

1) Religion: This a really permanent and a really life long and satisfying mental pleasure source and almost not requires any effort at all.I can explain why this a really gopd mental pleasure source,but this not a proper place for this,and post can be too long...
>>
>>38771989
...Anyway,being highly religious can make you happier if you are already religious.If you are not,there is alternative.

2)Discovering new informations by interpreting previous informations and trying to measuring truthness level of that information(Doing philosophia and after that science): This a really good and lifelong,permanent mental pleasure source.If you are young enough and have opportunity for it,then focus on this source to get some mental pleasure.Idk why but discovering some new idea after interpreting information can be really pleasurable and if you can be hardworking and succesful and have hope about being succesful,this will increase your power and reputation.Even thinkfing about pure idea of power is providing a good pleasure too.So what you need to being able to use this mental pleasure source is increasing your tolerance to boringness of learning process and being a hardworking person.Average intelligence is enough.

3) Contents of entertainment industry: This sometimes can be a good mental pleasure source,especially games but ita not permanent at all.

These are three another mental pleasure source options to human relations.If you are healthy then you are so lucky,and try to use mental pleasure sources which you can use with enough effort rahter than thinking about and trying to reaching to mental pleasurse sources which is probably you cant use.Just try to be happy rather than being sad about those mental pleasure sources.Its that simple.
How old are you guys btw?
>>
>>38768632
Give up on the desire to "be somebody". Whats wrong with laying in bed all day? Or playing video games? Just try to stay off the hard drugs...you think your life can't get worse? Think again boyo.
>>
>>38772581
email me why religion is good?
[email protected]
>>
>>38772792
I said why religion is a good "mental pleasure source", not why religion is good,so why its better for you.And if you want to be religious as christian,not questioning it is a better way to go.
>>
>>38773054
Why is it a good mental pleasure source?
>>
>>38773054
Thank-you for answering my question. That's such good advice.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.