[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>chad from class starts roasting you in front of your oneitis

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 8

File: 1444789597019s.jpg (8KB, 249x202px) Image search: [Google]
1444789597019s.jpg
8KB, 249x202px
>chad from class starts roasting you in front of your oneitis
>she busts out laughing at the roasts
>you cant think of any good comebacks
>you are humiliated
is there a worse feeling?
>>
>>38768554
Why do they always roast the defenceless guy? I've noticed this a lot in school.

>tfw I'm the silent autist who got roasted
>>
>>38768588

If you don't have any good come backs, just laugh and don't act butt hurt. Be a good sport otherwise people will hate you.
>>
>>38768554
Go play league of legends for a couple of years and take notes
youll be a roast master in no time
>>
>>38768588
>>38768588
>Why do they always roast the defenceless guy?
Why the hell wouldn't they? Why would they roast someone with a spine or with defense? That would just cause a fight.
They're looking for an easy way to exert their dominance to let others know (particularly females) that they are the better man.
>>
>>38768625
well, i was angry and butt hurt. i felt my face turning red. i heard my oneities go "oh shit , turtle about to cry!" and start laughing. why are girls so fucking cruel.
>>
File: my own worst enemy.jpg (26KB, 619x453px) Image search: [Google]
my own worst enemy.jpg
26KB, 619x453px
>>38768588
>Why do they always roast the defenceless guy? I've noticed this a lot in school.

I noticed they roast the person who takes every joke seriously.

Like if someone said "anon sucks cock", and you said "nuh uh i don't!". you're getting bullied.
>>
>>38768554
You don't use comebacks unless a good one pops into your head, retard. You look him in the eye, tell him to cut it out, if he doesn't start advancing on him and get in his face.

I did this and I got a lot of respect from the girls in my class.
>>
>>38768762
>you said "nuh uh i don't!"
Holy shit why would you say that? You're basically admitting to sucking cocks.
The correct answer is "only your mom's"
>>
>>38768675
I dunno. I just figured that it would make more sense to verbally take on someone that they can be proud of roasting, instead of someone who doesn't put up a fight at all. I mean isn't that how things work?
>>
>tfw between being online too long and working offshore my bants have gottten too potent
>go back to school to get my masters
>unload MOAB(ant) on someone
>everyone thinks I'm a psycho/asshole now
>>
>>38768625
When I was getting roasted I just remember thinking, "why? why? why?" while my eyes teared up.
>>
>>38768760
> i heard my oneities go "oh shit , turtle about to cry!"

Ha Ha. I'm laughing just imagining this.
>>
>>38768789
I did this and I got a lot of fright and ridicule from the girls in my class.
>>
>>38768795
No, they're not looking for a fight, they're looking for a prop that no one cares about.
>>
>>38768826
Explain what happened. Also explain what you mean by fright and ridicule.
>>
File: nerds will never win.png (186KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
nerds will never win.png
186KB, 540x540px
>>38768789
>You look him in the eye, tell him to cut it out,
this guy is getting bullied...NOW
>>
>bullied in college

just end it dude
>>
>>38768846
But doesn't make sense. If a Chad roasts another Chad, he can show off to the Stacies that he's the one whose cock they want. What does defeating a beta do for them exactly? It's like squashing an ant to show your dominance. Makes no fucking sense to me.
>>
>>38768812

I am going to keep it real with you...

You're doing something wrong. Most normies are anti-bullying and don't like bullies. However people don't respect victims either. You need to understand that.

If you're being bullied, you stand up for yourself, tell the other person that you don't find his jokes funny, and do all the proper stuff that needs to be done... they will get it. They'll even respect you and when Chad talks down to you, they'll probably tell him to fuck off and quit bugging you.

Then there's people who are professional victims. They whine, bitch, do something that annoys everyone, probably talk shit themselves too, complain about everything and everyone, and nobody respects them. Everyone in fact hates that person so when Chad is bullying that person, they take joy in that.

There's this kid at work who's a little bitch and everyone bullies him. Then there's another guy who got bullied but he told the other person to fuck off. Everyone respects the 2nd guy, but not the first guy. You need to either tell that guy to fuck off, report him and take proper measures to do things the right way, learn to not get butthurt about jokes, or learn how to shit talk back. You can't just whine here that normies are mean.
>>
>>38768865
It was a different kind of bullying in college for me.
They never actually said anything to my face.
It was a systematic destruction of all my relationships through secret rumors and gossip about who knows what.
I don't know how to fight that because you can't prove that they're actually doing anything.
>>
>>38768921
>If a Chad roasts another Chad, he can show off to the Stacies that he's the one whose cock they want.
Too risky, better to share pussy with chad than to lose it all.
>What does defeating a beta do for them exactly?
Shows off his sense of humor, confidence, dominance, etc. The things that established him as a Chad in the first place.
>>
File: my liege.jpg (41KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
my liege.jpg
41KB, 350x463px
>>38768789
>start advancing on him and get in his face.
thats psycho-tier

and only works if you have bigger muscles and/or taller. Otherwise, you're getting elbow dropped
>>
>>38768853
I was getting bullied but all I did was literally get a little in his face and he backed down and never bothered me again.

Here's the thing. He had to have at least 3-4 inches on me. He also had a friend that teased me too sometimes that had about 5-6 inches on me. There was absolutely no way I could win in a fight, so why did he back down? It's like the other anon said earlier. No reasonable person, chad or not, is going to get in a fight just so they can keep bullying the beta autist. They pick on you because they think you won't stand up for yourself, once you do than they'll leave you alone and on top of that girls will respect you for it.
>>
>>38768989
I did on the Chad that was 3-4 inches taller than me and it worked. He was sitting down though
>>
File: wo.jpg (15KB, 205x246px) Image search: [Google]
wo.jpg
15KB, 205x246px
>>38769000
>No reasonable person, chad or not, is going to get in a fight just so they can keep bullying the beta autist.

white boys have the silliest ideas
>>
>>38769021
>blacks
>reasonable people
>>
>>38768554
>oneitis
you deserved it desu ne
>>
>>38768927
>There's this kid at work who's a little bitch and everyone bullies him.
That's not nice. I hate people with massive victim complex too, but I don't get a rise from making fun of them because I hate them. That's fucked up.
>>
File: 1492569686775.jpg (59KB, 655x527px) Image search: [Google]
1492569686775.jpg
59KB, 655x527px
>>38768978
I don't understand something. If that's the game they're playing, how the fuck did betas ever make it past the stone ages?
>>
>>38769090
Betas get the leftover women in their 30's and 40's.
Chads can have beta children
>>
File: dont understand.jpg (32KB, 782x622px) Image search: [Google]
dont understand.jpg
32KB, 782x622px
>>38768927
>There's this kid at work who's a little bitch and everyone bullies him. Then there's another guy who got bullied but he told the other person to fuck off.

You forgot the "kid at work who's nice to everyone but doesn't stand up for himself but everyone still likes and sticks up for".

That's me, and it feels 50/50. At school I always got bullied so being nice is my defense mechanism now.
>>
>>38769047
>blacks
>people

Thing is with niggers you only have ugly shaniquas cackling. If you fight they can jump you and if you have no crew it can get worse. If its not a nig majority then you fight. If so lay low
>>
>>38769149

I think humans in general are all afraid at one point or another. Everyone knows the struggle. However everyone has to deal with it at one point in their lives. Some people don't fight back, but are left alone because they leave everyone alone. Others don't fight back, act nice to everyone, and everyone likes him. In return they stand up for him. Others can offer favors and have value to them, so they'll be taken care of. Most just stand up for themselves and even though they're afraid, they won't allow themselves to be bullied. Even if they will get their ass beat in the process. The wisest of them all, try to sort things out with the bully and let them know they don't like what they're doing. That he doesn't mean to disrespect the bully or trying to make him look bad. Just try to talk it out like a regular human being and most do back off. Then there's the guy who's a bitch. Who's just unlikeable. He doesn't want to deal with the problem so he whines and complains. He gets upset, he does nothing, he cries, but he still does nothing. Chances are he tries to hard, is doing something to upset everyone else, talks the big talk then bitches out when its time to shine, puts no work but takes credit, etc. He's the guy everyone will look the other way when he gets bullied.

for the most part people look out for each other. there's a youtube prank where this guy plays hentai outloud as a prank. that's considered something that would be the end for most people. yet people still stand up and try to tell him what's going on because they're looking out for him. If everyone is laughing at you, nigga something is wrong.
>>
>>38768927
People are nicer to me now, though I'm honestly the same person I was in high school. I was very easy to make fun of. My movements are awkward, I'm small and look really young, I'm pretty shy and stumble over my words whenever I do talk, and I always wore the same few outfits or it was a sweater with a different shirt underneath but the same pair of pants so it might as well have been the same exact outfit, excuse my run on sentence. Sometime in elementary school I decided that I just wanted people to leave me alone and I got what I wanted until high school where I started to get bullied pretty badly in 9th grade but I moved at the end of the year and once more before my last year of high school. The bullying stopped but there was always people that just joked about me and most of the times it was a guy, let's not call him a Chad, just a guy among girls trying to be cool, I suppose. I don't talk to anyone about this stuff, anon, so I can't be a whiner and since I graduated high school I like to be really nice to people which I guess is what I should have tried in school instead of being alone. I don't hate the people that bullied me and I never did, I just asked myself "why?", right? But again, I don't blame them. I CANNOT shit talk back, it is so against my nature which is a horrible characteristic in disguise, I realize. Oh well. I'm okay, anon, thank you for responding to me.
>>
just be an absolute cunt call them a faggot to their face and just call people out on all of their physical shortcomings and shit and just be a total cunt it will work. dont be afraid to walk right through people or push past them dont be a pussy, be a cunt
>>
>>38768942
you need to find some way to attain an higher IQ and you must focus on your studies and maintain your image, make friendships, it is the only way dont be a pussy
>>
>>38768554
>having an irl oneitis
>>
>>38768760

faggot underage b&
>>
>>38769489
>attain a higher IQ

You dont raise you IQ. Sorry it doesnt work that way.
>>
>>38768554
Man up, you fucking pussy. You deserved it for being such a worthless piece of human garbage.
>>
>>38768554
threaten to shoot up the school
>>
File: 1500521889182.jpg (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1500521889182.jpg
17KB, 400x400px
>chad tries to argue on social media
>"you wish you had just as good of a life as i do"
>posts on instagram on how he roids and has rich parents
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.