[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

does anyone else here ever get 'wet gas'? i used to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: pepeshart.jpg (50KB, 492x493px) Image search: [Google]
pepeshart.jpg
50KB, 492x493px
does anyone else here ever get 'wet gas'?

i used to only get 'wet gas' on occasion when i ate food that didnt agree with my stomach, but lately it seems to be more frequent
it's almost to the point where every time i feel flatulence coming, i sit on the toilet just in case

also its a bit smellier than usual.. like sour smelling

is there something wrong with me? should i go to a doctor?

also /wet gas/ general
>>
>>38767730
I too suffer from swamp ass. I shower daily and it still annoys me. It's hard to tell if it's sweat or "wet gas".
>>
>>38767844
so how do you deal with it

i once put baby powder in my asscrack and it was temporary relief but soon it turned into paste and i had to scoop it out with tissue
>>
i had it
it's because i'm an alcoholic, ate tons of fast food, lots of spicy food and coffee
my ass was always wet after farts and after shitting for a long time, i'd have to go wipe all the time out of nowhere
now i've cut back on drinking and improved my diet, it got much better
>>
>>38767730
That happens when your body isn't digesting your foods properly. There's something really wrong with whatever you were eating when your colon won't even absorb the extra water.

You've likely been eating a lot of junk food.
>>
The only time i have ever sharted is after 2 weeks of nothing but ramen and coffee.
>>
baby powder m8

literally what its for
>>
>>38767864
hmm my diet hasnt changed and im not a drinker

>>38767881
i have a typical robot diet which is easy-to-make food like tendies and frozen pizza
my diet has always been like this tho and the wet gas only started recently

>>38767887
oh man was it really smelly haha
>>
Eat more fiber, less greasy food, fast food, spicy food etc.

I am not saying to avoid it completely, but you dont need to treat yourself with 3 whoppers and a bucket with chicken wings for every meal.

As everything else, your digestion gets worse with age and you need to adjust to that.
>>
File: 13b.png (1MB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13b.png
1MB, 1080x1080px
im really disappointed with the inactivity of my thread

i feel like robots are being too modest to share their 'wet gas' stories

i thought people were not "holier than thou" on this board, we're all human guys, this is a /wet gas/ general, if you come across this thread and youve had wet gas before, share your experience .. what color, was it really smelly, how did you solve it etc.
>>
File: 1268469872115.jpg (4KB, 126x121px) Image search: [Google]
1268469872115.jpg
4KB, 126x121px
>>38768053
you dont happen to be on the spectrum maybe?

diaper fetish?
>>
>>38768082
no just an honest fellow looking to talk about something that's been afflicting me lately, and im sure is more widespread than people on this board are letting on
>>
File: 1402506120625.jpg (6KB, 152x225px) Image search: [Google]
1402506120625.jpg
6KB, 152x225px
>>38768121
You asked for advice,
>is there something wrong with me? should i go to a doctor?
we gave it to you, change your diet, your digestion gets worse with age and deterioates as your physical condition deterioates (you're probably a fat fuck.)

Now this is starting to look like a thinly veiled excrement fetish thread cause you seem way to enthusiastic about people shitting their pants.
>>
>>38767844
>>38767863
>>38767864
>>38767881
what are you guys talking about? it does not sound like sharts
>>
File: image.jpg (402KB, 1152x1154px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
402KB, 1152x1154px
>>38767730
No but a little unrelated a had a qt female coworker shart herself at work once, heard her fart then I saw a light brown spot on the back of her skirt, disgusting yet hot, she turned very red than power walked to the bathroom out of embarrassment
>>
File: laughing pepe.jpg (12KB, 258x245px) Image search: [Google]
laughing pepe.jpg
12KB, 258x245px
>>38768053
>this is a /wet gas/ general
>>
>>38767730
if it smells like fish you might have an amoeba so go get some meds and it'll fuck off
>>
>>38768384
kek how did she handle it from there?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.