[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>le god doesnt exists Morty *burp* xD Remind me again, why

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 32

File: s.png (103KB, 657x337px) Image search: [Google]
s.png
103KB, 657x337px
>le god doesnt exists Morty *burp* xD

Remind me again, why do normies like this shit?
>>
>>38767027
Because "nihilism" is the trendy shit now.
>>
>>38767051

nihilism has been trendy since the 60s
>>
>>38767027
>>38767051
t.brainlets xD
Have fun with your magical sky fairy delusions lmao
I stopped believing in that shit at age 7 when I realized people don't come back from the dead xDDDDD
>>
the last episode was so bad. I can't believe I swallowed the kool-aid with this shit a couple years ago.
>>
>>38767027
I'm not a normie and I like it.
>>
le gob is dead xD
t. mentally ill 1900s man
>>
>>38767027
What TV shows do you like, OP?
>>
>tfw to inteligent to believe the universe didn't come from an explosion
>>
it can be a good show that gets mainstream recognition without magically becoming bad
>>
>>38767130
and we're all mentally ill 2000's men, what's your point?
>>
>>38767027
you gotta stick it way up your butt morty xD xD
>>
>>38767074
It has gotten a resurgence. Usually in the form of memes like "I am a loser. Life has No meaning bla bla bla". Most of the people posting about nihilism on FB and elsewhere probably haven't read any kind of real philosophy
>>
>>38767134
12 oz mouse
xavier renegade angel
aqua teen hunger force
the list goes on
>>
File: 1453944865882.jpg (15KB, 368x657px) Image search: [Google]
1453944865882.jpg
15KB, 368x657px
>>38767027
An edgy cartoon with an atheistic and nihilistic main character isn't exactly new. Why is it suddenly bothering people here?
>>
>>38767139
can also go downhill after mainstream recognition in order to pander to a wider audience of people who like to think they're smart
>>
They like the idea of being unempathetic smart sperglords without actually having to not be a normie.
>>
It's a television show.
Instead of trying to make yourself feel superior to others by saying their interests are idiotic, go cure a deadly disease.
That'd show them.
>>
Season 3 has more female writers btw.
I think it definitely shows.
>>
>>38767027
Because it is a legitimately good thing (and I am not an atheist/agnostic)
>>
>>38767173
>Why is it suddenly bothering people here?
I think the saddest part is it fuels the dunning-kruger riddled obnoxious basic bitch athiest crew
Which has been plaguing all corners of the internet in the last few years
>>
>>38767203
disgusting. probs wasn't going to watch it anyway but this is certainly the nail on the coffin for me
>>
>>38767250
The latest episode (s3e2) was total fucking shit. I feel cheated from the hype I had for it.

They're starting to call movie parodies "dimensions" now and Summer is now a stronk independ womyn :-DD who is now a le bad ass who dont gib shits about nuffin and kills people ebic :-DDDD.
The latest episode was just Mad Max. Summer fucks some dude and tries to live in the dimension, and Morty gets a giant arm that has a mind of its own. Basically, the show went from being funny and random, to being serious and SAVAGE AF xDDD with Rick's roasts and the show's serious narrative on the parent's divorce.

Basically, it's shit now.
>>
>>38767387
>Implying it wasn't shit to begin with
>>
Because hip randumb humor is cool and rad
Season 1 was good but now it's just The big bang theory with cartoons
>*burp* xD
Literally Bazinga
>>
>>38767027
It's a meme show and it isn't funny
>>
>>38767590
>The big bang theory with cartoons
But actually TBBT is not about athiesm and it does not promote it.
In fact there's moments were it's suggested it's the incorrect position to be held
>>
>>38767027
More people believe in A god, so religion is more normie than non religion
>>
You fucks get triggered so easily even by what an old scientist from a cartoon said. Pretty pathethic.

By the way, god doesn't exist.
>>
I enjoyed season 1, season 2 was meh and I'm not interested enough to pirate the rest of 3.
>>
>>38767679
you nailed the average r&m fan to the T bro
>>
File: 1500948643796.png (174KB, 697x768px) Image search: [Google]
1500948643796.png
174KB, 697x768px
>>38767679
*buurp* totes! XD gard is nut rel!
>>
File: 1109812312.jpg (44KB, 488x410px) Image search: [Google]
1109812312.jpg
44KB, 488x410px
>>38767027
The fucking christcucks are a sign of NUr9k. It's fucking sad. I remember when this place was full of 20 year old guys that got a bad hand in life, sharing their philosophical musings. Now it's just teenagers that are angry that nihilism exists, for some reason, and think Trump and religion make them counter-culture.
Unironically kill yourselves, all of you.
>>
>>38767027

I used to hang out on 4chan a lot. r9k, primarily.
Spending so much time in a cesspool full of people who hate themselves, like really really hate themselves, fucks you up mentally. Life's not fair. Everything is shit. Shit shit shit. You're shit, I'm shit, everybody is shit and deep down we all know we deserve to be losers and we're incapable of being anything else, because we're shit.
Hard work is for suckers, there are no fair deals, so why even try? Why not just stay inside this safe cozy echo chamber where sure, people will tell you you're shit, but then again you can call them shit too. Nobody expects anything from you, here or IRL, but the difference is that here a lack of spine and initiative is a sign of enlightenment.
I spent most of high school alienating myself from the people around me because I got it in my head that nobody wanted me around, and I found a community of faceless strangers that not only reinforced that, but celebrated it in their own weird, fucked up way.
A lot of FA/incels feel that they simply can't be better people. They don't know how, and since the poison they're mainlining comes from shutting themselves in their rooms and almost never going out except for work (where they don't talk to anyone), nobody in real life knows how bad it's gotten, and even then they're already convinced "normies" don't give a shit because when their reprehensible behavior is brought up, what happens? Somebody makes a virgin joke. Somebody else calls them losers. Everybody agrees, they're pieces of shitt
>>
>>38767789
They'll grow out it eventually. At least they deter some of the redditors.
>>
File: really makes you think.gif (465KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
really makes you think.gif
465KB, 500x282px
>>38767027
>Offended by atheism in a cartoon
>Complaining that feminists are too sensitive
>Complaining that Rick and Morty is le random humour
>watching anime unironically
How are robots this fucking oblivious? Is this autism?
>>
>>38767027
The entire point of the show was to evince this kind of reaction.
You're supposed to resist it but you fell for it zozzle.
>>
>>38767835
This is exactly how I feel anon. I got the fuck off this website because of that. I come back one in a while, but I need to quit for real.

Also nihilism is a lazy philosophy for spineless cowards.
>>
I don't have social media or browse many other websites, but is this even a thing or is this a huge exaggeration? None of my normie coworkers talk about it.

The only thing I see about this show is /r9k/ people bitching about it.
>>
>>38767930
>nihilism is a lazy philosophy for spineless cowards

Nihilism is a tool for mental deconstruction in order to start fresh. It keeps a mind from falling into dogmatism and from someone developing emotions that are too strong and inappropriate.

Also I find it funny how you realize you "need to quit" 4chan and yet here you are accusing people of being lazy and spineless.
>>
>a television show gains a modicum of popularity
>"le Reddit-tier show"

I understand that it is summer, but for christ sakes I bet the majority of people who say garbage like OP's statement haven't even tried watching it.

I come on this board to feel better about my life, knowing that I'm not alone in suffering, but please... you don't have to hate everything to fit in.
>>
>>38767230
>dunning-kruger riddled
>Atheist
How are relicucks this oblivious? There is zero evidence for the existence of a god. Pseudo-intellectuals exist, yes, reddit is comprized entirely of them; That doesn't make religion any different. Watch videos of 'speaking in tongues' and tell me they're not more delusional than some ''140 IQ'' reddit lord. Believing in god in current year means you are genuinely schizotypal and should seek help.
>>
>>38767541
First season was alright
>>
>>38767977
How does nihilism allow one to start fresh? All it does is bring out the worst in people. "Xd nothing matters I'm not gonna try theirs no value in life haha who cares lol".

Yeah, you got me on the 4chan thing. This is the last vice I need to quit, but theirs something I enjoy about arguing online anonymously.
>>
>>38767982
>you don't have to hate everything to fit in
Clearly, you haven't been here in awhile. Don't you know? They're contraction now. Anything that redditors or liberals do, they have the need to do the opposite.
>>
>>38767170
OUTTA MY WAY I'M DRUNK AS HELL
>>
>>38768019
Obviously you don't know what nihilism is. It helps you understand, it doesn't make some amoral idiot who doesn't value anything.
>>
>>38767982
It is a reddit show though. It's reddit through and through. You can like what you want, no one cares, but Rick and Morty is reddit incarnate.
>>
>>38767982
Reddit loves randumb humor and references this show all the time. It is most definitely a reddit-tier show. And I've seen the first two seasons. Do you enjoy acting ignorant? Or are you just stupid?
>>
>>38768019
>Nihilism is bad
>People I don't like believe in it
>That means it isn't true.
How are you brainlet normies this fucking stupid? You just throw logic to the side when it can't coincide with your pragmatic world view.
>>
>>38768058
>Reddit loves anime and references many anime all the time. It is most definitely a reddit tier media. And i've watched anime too. Do you enjoy acting ignorant? Tfw i'm to inteligent to watch reddet shows.
>>
>>38768054
ni-hil-ism
noun
the rejection of all religious and moral principles, often in the belief that life is meaningless.

Literally makes you amoral, anon. Explain what you mean by "it helps you understand."
>>
File: 1501284892991.jpg (55KB, 720x490px) Image search: [Google]
1501284892991.jpg
55KB, 720x490px
>>38768019
Because not believing in anything is the first step into something new. Sometimes you have to erase old software to install new software or change existing software.

No tool is innocent of being used improperly here and there, but that doesn't make it a bad tool. You fall into this obnoxious trap of letting fools and their foolish mistakes define reality for you.
>>
>>38767027
It's edgy and "nihilistic", this is what happens when all social classes indulge in decadence and allow their minds to be clouded with sex and drugs.
>>
>>38767027
*burp* life is meaningless, mormon wubadubadubadubadubalub! now let me drink your moms szarkozy sauce *burp*
>>
>>38768055
How is nihilism or drunken burps reddit-tier?
I'll admit, I've mostly lost interest in recently, it has dropped in quality dramatically and was overrated from the start. I have a feeling you just hate it because it has an atheist character and you still believe your parents' religion.
>>
I like how in the newest episode Summer showed textbook daddy issues the moment Jerry moved out. Normies didn't seem to catch that...
>>
>>38768058
>>38768055

Yeah... sure... right, but I have no idea what "reddit show" means. Are you throwing a negative connotation towards it? Like... anything that's not esoteric and at the same time gains traction via the internet is technically a "Reddit show."

...right?
>>
>>38768105
Ah, I see. So you're proposing that nihilism is useful as a tool. I definitely agree there. I would say however that nihilism isn't useful as an overall philosophy or worldview. I should have worded my statement better, because that's what I meant.
>>
File: 52b.jpg (121KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
52b.jpg
121KB, 512x512px
>>38768106
Explain to me how drugs and sex are immoral without using the words: 'degenerate,' 'cuck' or 'liberal.'
>>
>>38768103
I can know that life is meaningless without losing my own moral standard and my values. Just because i possess this knowledge doesn't mean i have to surrender everything. It helps people understand for example that there's value even when there's actually no value, meaning when there's no meaning, and that you have to find your own to grow as a person. Being aware of life having no meaning doesn't make me want to kill everyone and myself because lulz i don't care. Just an example.
>>
>>38767841

Pretty sure you grow out of being an edgy atheist, not the other way around. Keep telling yourself that, though. Try not to pay too much attention as you get older but the only people you can find to share your shitty worldview are a bunch of kids.
>>
>>38768189
>Pretty sure you grow out of being an edgy atheist
Top kek. Anybody over 16 that believes in god is mentally ill. But, I'll wait while you present to me a logical argument as to how you believe in something with no evidence simply because it makes your Aspergian mind feel secure.
>>
>>38768189
>atheism
>worldview

You must be underage, but if you're here then you shouldn't be though. Make belief is something that kids do my dear newfriend. You grow out of it, just like when you stopped believing in santa, i hope.
>>
>>38768172
All morality stems from conscious reflection. Sex and drugs leads the mind away from thought, into feeling. Where there is feeling there cannot be thought, and vice versa.
Thus for a moral being to chase sex and drugs is immoral, as he knowingly destroys his moral faculties.
>>
>>38768181
Yeah, I would absolutely agree that as a tool to be used sparingly nihilism is useful. What I meant to say earlier was that nihilism as an overall philosophy is not useful, and is in fact a hindrance in life.
>>
>>38768148
Right. I believe that in order to transcend, one must first descend and erase the influence and dependency on other sources of fire. Only then can one truly find their own inner fire and decide what values and morals they want to fill to create and fill the void of inherent meaningless with.

Hell, there are religious philosophers who agree and believe that this "inner fire" is what God actually is. To paraphrase Kierkegaard, only a lone man is capable of spiritual reflection. The group can never reflect and is therefore far from God as one's relationship with God is entirely subjective.
>>
>>38768189
Where I live, most people are atheist. Most people in the Western World are. I understand the desire to distance yourself from Modernism, but you shouldn't throw reason out of the window in the process.
>>
>>38768103
>Nihilism (from the Latin nihil, nothing) is a philosophical doctrine that suggests the lack of belief in one or more reputedly meaningful aspects of life. Most commonly, nihilism is presented in the form of existential nihilism, which argues that life is without objective meaning, purpose, or intrinsic value.[1] Moral nihilists assert that there is no inherent morality, and that accepted moral values are abstractly contrived. Nihilism may also take epistemological, ontological, or metaphysical forms, meaning respectively that, in some aspect, knowledge is not possible, or reality does not actually exist.
>>
>>38768010
>There is zero evidence for the existence of a god
There is zero evidence for the non-existence of a god too.
>>
>>38768244
How can anything be moral when morality is completely subjective? Most drugs stimulate more introspective thought, particularly psychedelics. Stimulants such as amphetamines produce a more creative and energized mind with less desire for primitive instinctual desires such as sleep. You've fooled yourself into believing that your pragmatic worldview matters in a life completely absent of order or rules. Personal ethics should always be encouraged, but never enforced onto others like a mindless dictator. Autistic black and white thinking is the true dissipation.
>>
>>38768302
Do you base your own ideas on other things you can't prove like fairies or invisible demons? Because then you'd have to believe in everything that you cannot prove to not exist and be false. Falsifiability is extremely important if you value truth.
>>
>>38767918
I actually forgot about that. I remember reading somewhere the creator made it to try and troll the creators of Back to the Future with its retardation or something
>>
>Bill Nye
>Neil Degrasse Tyson
>Iron Man
>Rick and Morty
>Elon Musk

Did you know kids? Science is cool!
Not actual science like Calculus 2 or some nerd shit like that but did you know race and gender are technically not real?
>>
>>38768302
>Burden of proof fallacy
>Current year
The work of all theoretical physicists, in general, would suggest otherwise. The theoretical nature of that field would appeal to you, considering your belief is founded on unsubstantiated 'theory' produced by ancient humans. If you have no linear reasoning and evidence, your belief is completely illogical and nonsensical.
>Bigfoot exists
>You can't disprove it, so it's true.
>>
>>38768058
>Reddit loves randumb humor and references this show all the time
How do you know?
>>
>>38768058
You know you're basically admitting that browse Reddit, right?
>>
>>38768276
Absolutely. Are you familiar with the works of Jordan B Peterson? He speaks of something very similar to your concept of "inner fire". He believes that all morals and beliefs that one has are predicated on one axiom, and in essence that one axiom is God. So, as you said (if I understood correctly), each person has an "inner fire" or axiom that their morality is built around.
>>
File: HMM.gif (2MB, 460x259px) Image search: [Google]
HMM.gif
2MB, 460x259px
>>38767117
>I'm not a normie
>and I like it.
Hmmmmmmmm...... Something here doesn't check out........
>>
>>38768323
>How can anything be moral when morality is completely subjective?
As I said, morality stems from conscious reflection. As it is subjective, there is some variation as to what people think is moral behavior, but what you cannot dispute is that you need be able to think, in order for you divide into wrong and right.
>Most drugs stimulate more introspective thought
Certainly not most drugs. Some drugs can bring your mind into a more focused state, but people use them recreationally, and simply focus on trivial things while in this state. I speak from personal experience. It would also be better if you reached this state without relying on drugs, as you would then be free to enter and leave, as you required, and wouldn't be at the mercy of a mind-altering substance.
>You've fooled yourself into believing that your pragmatic worldview matters in a life completely absent of order or rules.
There is an absolute order, called fate. No one can defy it.
>ersonal ethics should always be encouraged, but never enforced onto others like a mindless dictator. Autistic black and white thinking is the true dissipation.
I encourage you not to destroy your moral faculties by chasing after drugs and sex. I have no intention of forcing you to do anything.
>>
>>38767170
12 oz. mouse alond should disqualify your ability to judge
>>
File: 1499312166739.png (124KB, 383x298px) Image search: [Google]
1499312166739.png
124KB, 383x298px
>thing is initially met with near-universal acclaim on 4chan
>gains a sizable fanbase on other websites
>suddenly everybody on 4chan pretends to hate it
Rinse and repeat.
>>
>>38768379
>>38768350
For people who believe in a god, their own faith is the evidence of its existence
>>
>>38768614
That is highly irrational.
>>
>>38768614
>I believe in god
>Therefore god exists

Good for you i guess. If this is the extent religious people value truth then i really have nothing to say.
>>
>>38768614
lol
Theism, not even once.
>>
File: 1467284461360.jpg (108KB, 300x449px) Image search: [Google]
1467284461360.jpg
108KB, 300x449px
>>38768673
If you didn't realize that religion was based on faith then I don't know what to say dude
>>
I was so bummed when I realized the Mad Max dimension was going to be the whole episode.
Hopefully in the next episodes they go somewhere other than X version of Earth.
>>
File: 1501045207814.png (356KB, 856x475px) Image search: [Google]
1501045207814.png
356KB, 856x475px
>>38768010
found one :^)
origigi4nal
>>
>>38768010
Jesus fuck atheists get butthurt quickly. Its not about the belief itself, its about the false sense of intellectual superiority that is pathological in those who hold the belief, you fucking dolt.
Back to r/atheism
>>
>>38768687
I know, but then why try to justify it by stuff like "you cannot prove god doesn't exist"? Seems pretty dumb to me.
>>
>>38768924
saying "you can't prove god doesn't exist" is basically to say that a religious man's faith in his god cannot be proved wrong
>>
>>38767164
And neither have you

Ideas can still be transmitted through all kinds of media.
>>
>>38768967
Saying that is the same as admitting that his faith is useless and no more than a child's fantasy. Why bother, unless you don't think it's important if something is true or not? Just to feel good? I pity anyone who does that.
>>
>>38769011
>Why bother, unless you don't think it's important if something is true or not?
If you think humans can be perfect individuals who only believe in things based on logic and truth then you're a fool.
Faith by nature is not a rational thing, stop trying to look at it through a logical lens and then claiming that it's pointless or inane when it doesn't make sense.

>I pity anyone who does that.
They probably don't need your pity.
>>
>>38768687
Protestantism is, you filthy pragmatic heretic
>>
>>38768172
Drugs and kill you and sex gives unwanted pregnancy's and stds
Boom science.
>>
>>38769106
Better than Catholicism which is based on nonsensical proofs and sophistry. At least protestants understand that blind faith is irrational.
>>
>>38769085
>If you think humans can be perfect individuals who only believe in things based on logic and truth then you're a fool. Faith by nature is not a rational thing, stop trying to look at it through a logical lens and then claiming that it's pointless or inane when it doesn't make sense.

So putting truth before personal comfort is being perfect? What kind of standards do you have? I'm saying that being delusional for the sake of feeling good is not only dangerous to the individual but to the whole society too. I'm not saying that we should be rational all the time but being irrational on purpose to delude yourself into your fantasy isn't something good, and pretending that this fantasy should not only be accepted by others, but also that this fantasy has any basis on reality is just pure madness.
>>
>>38769202
You're very obviously biased against religion. You refuse to refer to it as anything other than delusions and fantasies and also believe it's detrimental to an individual and even society somehow. I don't understand where this kind of contempt is coming from.
>>
>>38769278
Biased? Are you trying to undermine everything i've said just by implying that all of it is just because of my personal feelings? I'm just pointing at the reality of these things and i still don't see any point being made against mine. Give me a reason why i should consider religious faith anything othern than a delusion or fantasy. Don't you see anything dangerous in a person that cannot distinguish fantasy from reality? A person who doesn't care if any of his beliefs reflect the real world? Why would i ever respect such a thing?
>>
>>38768613
>pretends
things get inherently worse when people you hate like them
this is a fact
>>
>>38768477
>he types like a normie while insulting normies
>>
File: IMG_2067.jpg (270KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2067.jpg
270KB, 900x948px
>>38769411
>le religious people are all dangerous maymay
Atheists are awful at persuasion and espousing atheism
>>
>>38769687
I'm not trying to persuade anyone, friend. It's up to you if you care or not.
>>
>>38767027
its called weed and its really catchy and a good humor

i dont even like the show or watch it but when you said that god doesnt exist morty line i heard it perfect in my head with the burp and everything
>>
>>38767387
Maybe it's good if you haven't seen MM? I haven't and found it pretty entertaining
>>
>>38768490
I think we actually have more in common than previously thought. I'm glad to say I actually agree with a lot of what you've said, and it does align with my own views in the last post.
I'm schizoid, so I have no desire for sex with another person, and drugs are merely something I consider doing once in awhile for reflective purposes. I have no impulse to 'chase after' drugs and sex. The order of fate binds you to a predetermined path which is ultimately death, but that only reinforces the meaninglessness of our time on earth, in my eyes. Regardless, I think you make a compelling argument.
>>
>>38768614
>If I wish really hard, then god will be real
Theism.
>>
>>38768834

They're the same as the LGBT community. Funny how you only see them bash Christianity/Islam but not Taoism or Buddhism or even Celtic polytheism because they're "le nice religions". Pathetic cucks I tell you.
>>
File: le pwnd XD.jpg (35KB, 557x425px) Image search: [Google]
le pwnd XD.jpg
35KB, 557x425px
>>38768777
Found a schizo :^)
>>
File: 6389d133916629.jpg (27KB, 372x280px) Image search: [Google]
6389d133916629.jpg
27KB, 372x280px
>>38770621
>Funny how you only see them bash Christianity/Islam but not Taoism or Buddhism or even Celtic polytheism
Is this bait? Do you actually think this a reasonable comparison? Where are the Buddhists on this board chimping out over a cartoon atheist? Nobody cares about them because they just do their thing in peace, meanwhile, you're here sperging it up.
>>
>>38770672

If you don't care about religions why is it that your autism levels raise up when someone even mentions Christianity? If you know it's a fairytale then it shouldn't bother you at all. That's like me getting trigged because someone mentions Santa Claus as the big fat man giving out gifts on Christmas. Can you even reason at all you fucking retard?
>>
>>38770672

>meanwhile, you're here sperging it up.

sperging what up?

he didn't even mention he was a christian you double nigger
>>
File: 101221314.jpg (45KB, 583x570px) Image search: [Google]
101221314.jpg
45KB, 583x570px
>>38770711
>y-you're autistic!
Do you say this every time somebody disagrees with you and bullies you for being retarded?
>triggered
Oh shit, it's a redditor!
Nobody here is ''triggered,'' it's just fun to make fun of you. If you notice, nobody here has actually tried to persuade you to be atheist. You just shit up this board with your teenage cancer and so we watch you get buttblasted.
>Can you even reason at all
He says as he types an angry response with no counter argument to any of the atheist posts.
>>
>>38770766
>he didn't mention he was a Christian so he isn't being a fucking sperg
He just compared atheists to the LGBT community for some unknown reason and then dropped the cuck buzzword to try and fit in. He's caricature of a /b/tard just dropping buzzwords and incoherent arguments that he thinks sounds edgy.
>>
File: 349509340950923.jpg (23KB, 515x515px) Image search: [Google]
349509340950923.jpg
23KB, 515x515px
>>38770795

>Totally ignores what I said and continues to act like an autist
>Thinks his imaginary friends are laughing with him
>Being this sad

I don't blame you since it's known for autism to have a connection with atheism kek
>>
File: kfZlGBY.png (13KB, 208x243px) Image search: [Google]
kfZlGBY.png
13KB, 208x243px
>>38770711
>If you know it's a fairytale then it shouldn't bother you at all
>Just ignore the Muslims
Gee, I wonder who could be behind this post?
>>
>>38767199
Attention lurkers: this is the only post in this thread worth reading
>>
>>38770834

>He just compared atheists to the LGBT community

because you faggots get easily triggered over everything just like the gay community

the fact that you dont realize this only proves his point but please calm down before you die of a heart attack thx
>>
File: 32949023942.jpg (19KB, 355x213px) Image search: [Google]
32949023942.jpg
19KB, 355x213px
>>38770885

Last time I check it's the atheists supporting the coexist meme.
>>
File: 1126.gif (45KB, 389x259px) Image search: [Google]
1126.gif
45KB, 389x259px
>>38770874
>Trying to use autism as an insult
>r9k
You're on the autism board, friend. You're here arguing about religion on an anime message board. You can't get much more autistic than that. You might want to look up schizotypy and the scale associated with it. It's a sad day when a delusional schizo faggot tries to use autism as an insult. Being oblivious is part of schizophrenia spectrum disorders, so I don't blame you, my special pal.
>>
File: 1501244171266.png (402KB, 494x456px) Image search: [Google]
1501244171266.png
402KB, 494x456px
>>38770949
Maybe you should check again then. Does your autistic black and white thinking make you see all atheists as one collective hive mind? That's christucks you're thinking of.
>>
>>38770955

>Gets called an autist for acting like an autist
>no u

You shouldn't even be calling yourself an atheist with that low IQ of yours.

>a delusional schizo faggot tries to use autism as an insult. Being oblivious is part of schizophrenia spectrum disorders

u wot m8 I didn't even mention I was religious. Stop letting your autismo control you.
>>
File: 1500263509607.jpg (23KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
1500263509607.jpg
23KB, 601x508px
>>38770904
>Pretending you're not mad while calling other posters mad
Top kek. This is NUchan for you.
>>
>>38770994
>I didn't even mention I was religious
So you are religious then? That was implied by the way you got bottommad over atheist posts. Doesn't take much to figure out. You can spot christcucks a mile away.
>>
File: 34423209092309.jpg (1MB, 3995x2775px) Image search: [Google]
34423209092309.jpg
1MB, 3995x2775px
>>38770984

Cry more, cuck.
>>
File: 5541975.jpg (44KB, 780x391px) Image search: [Google]
5541975.jpg
44KB, 780x391px
>>38770874
>Thinks his imaginary friends are laughing with him
>Imaginary friends
>Christian
>>
File: Autism.jpg (17KB, 313x326px) Image search: [Google]
Autism.jpg
17KB, 313x326px
>>38771044

>If you disagree with me then you're obviously a Christian
>>
>>38771070
>PRRI
top kek
Really reliable source there, friend. You autists love statistics, don't you?
>All atheists are the same person
>Dawkings loves Muslims
Theists actually believe this. Nobody cares what Redditors think about 'coexisting.' All Abrahamic religions are completely cucked, of course the christcucks don't like Muslims, they much prefer the jews and their own middle-eastern religion.
>>
File: IMG192.png (94KB, 506x227px) Image search: [Google]
IMG192.png
94KB, 506x227px
>>38771013
>>38771044
>>38771077
>>38771124
>>38771158
>>38770890
>>38770955
>>38770984
>>38770994
>>38770874
>>38770885

Both of you are retarded. Shut the fuck up already.
>>
File: sides.jpg (39KB, 600x603px) Image search: [Google]
sides.jpg
39KB, 600x603px
>>38771124
>If you disagree with me then you're obviously a Christian
Your autism has really reached its peak. Maybe it had something to do with the fact you said ''I didn't even mention I was religious.'' That means you are religious but didn't mention it. Don't tell me English isn't your first language. That would really say it all.
In future here's a better way to say what you mean, my special friend: ''I never said whether I was religious or not.'' There's your English lesson for today, pablo.
>>
>>38771205
>Jews and muslims are good!
>It's not my thing, but I share the sentiment!
Slow down there, Shlomo
>>
>>38771211

>That means you are religious but didn't mention it. Don't tell me English isn't your first language. That would really say it all.

Lol, is that the best you can come up with? If I was religious I would've said

>I'm religious but I didn't mention it in my post

or

>Also, did I mention that I'm religious

You dumbfuck.
>>
File: 4ab396fc20bb9786d33e60712a38.jpg (25KB, 396x600px) Image search: [Google]
4ab396fc20bb9786d33e60712a38.jpg
25KB, 396x600px
>>38771306
Try again when you get a basic grasp of the English language you brainlet
>I was religious
>''I didn't say I was religious!''
Are you actually 17 years old? try again in English next time, please, you complete fucking buffoon.
>>
>>38771366

When someone says they didn't mention a certain thing, it doesn't mean they're that certain thing, it means they didn't MENTION it. There's a difference there, retard but I know you're trying hard to bait because you know you got BTFO.
>>
File: 121839742.jpg (64KB, 404x404px) Image search: [Google]
121839742.jpg
64KB, 404x404px
>>38771211

>Maybe it had something to do with the fact you said ''I didn't even mention I was religious.'' That means you are religious but didn't mention it.

something needs to be done about those vaccines
>>
File: 1501337609049.jpg (34KB, 476x612px) Image search: [Google]
1501337609049.jpg
34KB, 476x612px
>>38771415

>When someone says they didn't mention a certain thing, it doesn't mean they're that certain thing, it means they didn't MENTION it.
This is wordy as fuck. In future, try reading your post out loud to yourself before posting it. just a little tip for you, my young friend.
There's literally no other way to take that. I obviously get what you were trying to say, but that isn't what that sentence says.
>>38771448
>Using the autism meme as an excuse for learning poor English. Since you're obviously a child, why don't you ask your teacher about it after summer? When you finally leave this board. Kek
>>
God doesn't exist. The problem isn't the nihilism itself, the show is just really fucking obnoxious and its fans are worse.
>>
>>38771494

Yawwwwwwwwn. Anything else?
>>
>>38771589
Top fucking kek. You've finally realized your mistake and how much of a fucking 2-digit-IQ pleb you are. No, there isn't anything else. We're done here. I can't debate with a literal child that has no grasp of basic high school English. Take care of yourself christian, anon.
>>
>>38771626

>You've finally realized your mistake and how much of a fucking 2-digit-IQ pleb you are.

Nope, not really. You're making me bored. Entertain me.
>>
>>38769565
I would be kidding myself if I said I didn't agree on some level.
>>
File: 1486570202473.jpg (20KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
1486570202473.jpg
20KB, 306x306px
>mfw fucking christcucks think r9k is their home
>>
>>38771494

>getting this butthurt

oh lawd
>>
>>38767027
Fuck off bat ko
>>
Caters to the "I FUCKING LOVE SCIENCE" crowd and reddit pseudointellectuals
>>
>>38767027
Because normies are nihilistic locusts looking to strip the world of beauty and culture.
>>
File: STOP.png (97KB, 362x492px) Image search: [Google]
STOP.png
97KB, 362x492px
>>38767027
if they made a show pandering to you worthless assholes the audience would drop like crazy.
its all just opinion anyway, dont like it? dont watch.
>>
what is a non normie show nowaday?
>>
>>38771494
it's time to stop posting, my friend
>>
>Le pickle rick
Cancer

The show is nice overall tho
I feel like they kind of have to keep it normie-friendly otherwise they'll loose a chunk of their audience.
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 32

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.