[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he's tall, white and has big dick >somehow a kv

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: images (1).jpg (6KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
6KB, 225x225px
>he's tall, white and has big dick
>somehow a kv

Someone explain how. Literally just get fit and pussy will fall on you.
>>
You can cut out the tall and big dick part. If you're white, latinas will be all over you.
>>
>>38766643
How do you get friendships to fall on you? I could see myself becoming really bitter with the world if I were to wake up one day, attractive as heck, and people started being nice to me.
>>
Tfw 6'4 white and recently got fit
Tfw girls speak to me nicer, maintain eye contact longer and just generally seem happier around me since I got fit
Tfw at parties after everyone's had a few drinks some of the females in the group rub against my biceps purposefully
Tfw too socially retarded to turn this into gf
>>
>>38766643
>don't know how to talk to girls
that's how
>>
Because I'm not tall, and I'm poor and live with my mother.
>>
I have all those and I was fit for ~5 years. I'm now a wizard.
>>
i'm 6'4
230 pounds
white
clear skin
brown/grey hair not balding
green eyes (rarest eye type)
nice face, family has done modeling
nice beard
nice chin
good teeth
can make people laugh
can hold a conversation
talented
have real interests
and have a job

guess what. i'm a 27 year old virgin with barely any friends. a lot of women tend to show disinterest and have even scowled at me from a distance. height means nothing AMA
>>
>Selling to the lowest bidder

top lol
>>
>>38766643
I can't leave the house without getting a panic attack
>>
>>38766924
What about your sick though?
>>
>>38766643
Very ugly slavic face and premature balding

that's enough to be a KHV
>>
>>38767129
>premature balding
>slavic face

So shave it all off Ivan. Problem solved.
>>
>>38766924
this is fan fiction writen by a manlet
>>
>>38767105
What is 'sick'?
>>
>>38767177
I'm more like "Janek", I'm polish and I have more "nerdy-slavic" face than "russian-mongoloid" one you see on memes at /pol/. I was shaved once and I looked like an albino ape. There is no hope for me, It's not like I wasn't thinking about kms before.
>>
>>38766682

*any women

Fixed, all women love white guys. ESPECIALLY asians. If you're tall and white you have literally no fucking excuse to be a virgin or robot.
>>
>>38766723
>friendship
Lmfao
>>
>>38766643
I am Italian and 5'6, no one wants a smelly Shitalian Manlet
>>
Is 7 inches big? If yes, the reason I'm a virgin is face and ugly body
>>
File: 1447350276613.jpg (122KB, 1023x986px) Image search: [Google]
1447350276613.jpg
122KB, 1023x986px
>>38766643
I fit this bill.
>girl approaches me
>tries to flirt
>anxiety kicks in
>can't really do anything to flirt back
>if by some miracle the girl isn't repulsed by this point, my fear of intimacy usually makes me push them away before it gets any further

If you go outside for once you'll see thousands of manlets/balds/fat men with decent GFs. Personality is literally all that matters, my looks have done nothing for me.
>>
>>38766643
>just get fit and pussy will fall on you.
Is this true?
>>
>>38766643
i dont want pussy
i want love
>>
>>38766924
You need to post a picture of yourself
>>
>>38766643
I'm also skinny, ugly and autistic. How do I fix that?
>>
Itt: exuses, excuses, excuses...

How sad. Being genetically blessed and throwing it all away.
>>
File: nick drake4.png (91KB, 300x310px)
nick drake4.png
91KB, 300x310px
Autism is the kiss of death. It doesn't matter how good you look if you're an aspie because you'll never pick up on those social cues and when people see how retarded you are, they run away.

Pic related. Nick Drake was one of the greatest looking and talented musicians of all time but his crippling autism led him to kill himself and die a virgin at age 26.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.