[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>have a chance to fuck a roastie, pic related >she shown

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

>have a chance to fuck a roastie, pic related
>she shown some interest in me
>I know she's a skank or at least used to be
>she's already fucked 2 of my cousin and some other guys I know of but that's a long time ago
>she probably had miles of dick in her
>women never show me any attention so she gets my attention easly
>I don't know how to talk, fuck or even start something leading to these things

is it worth losing my virginity to a whore?
I'm getting king of desperate
>>
>>38765850
Just fucking do it. Trust me you don't want to end up like me regretting not doing it.
>>
>>38765850
>is it worth losing my virginity to a whore?
Is there any other way?
>>
>>38765906
>>38765920
ye you're probably right
but what if she think I suck and then she tells everyone about how I suck in bed or how small my penis is or something
>>
>>38766073
She knows your a virgin. Just fucking lose it to her.
>>
>>38766129
sheeeeiit
what if I come in like 30 seconds? It will probably happen
what if we get drunk first will I last longer and make it less awkward?
>>
>>38766148
If you want to last longer using substances take opiates lol no joke
>>
>>38766148
You will. Everyone does. If you get drunk first you won't be able to come, and fucking that's what you want to feel, your orgasm inside a woman. When she feels you blow inside her for your first time, knowing you'll always remember it, holy shit..
>>
>>38766148
It's ok just fuck her again after u cum
>>
File: 7885727733_867.jpg (9KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
7885727733_867.jpg
9KB, 200x200px
>>38766181
>When she feels you blow inside her for your first time
I not sure if I wanna put my unprotected benis inside her (probably) infested minge
Can I get her to suck my dick instead?
>>
>>38766291
Then you're a faggot and you're choosing to remain a permavirgin. She doesn't have a fucking disease.
>>
>>38766326
dude, I know this woman has fucked a lot of dudes, I know she has fucked at least 5 that I know of not including my 2 cousin
I also know that those 2 Chad cousin both have had and probably still have STD's

There has been a big spike in STD's these past years because of how common casual hookups have become
>>
>>38766366
But do you know the prevalence for even the most virulent ones? Even in prostitutes in very poor communities, exposure to Hepatitis B barely goes over 10%.

Anyway, on the bright side, if you wear a condom you will last longer.
>>
>>38766411
oh well, we'll see
I'll probably figure it out once the opportunity strikes
>>
>>38766366
Lol even if she has something it's super unlikely you'll get it. I've fucker 20 prostitues raw and I got tested to not have any stds
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.