[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl cancels first date but asks to reschedule next night

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1501374163889.jpg (108KB, 400x709px) Image search: [Google]
1501374163889.jpg
108KB, 400x709px
>girl cancels first date but asks to reschedule next night
>agree because shit happens
>she cancels the second date with what might have been a legitimat excuse and apologizes about 4 times
>tell her to quit wasting my time and to have a nice life
>run into her (on purpose) 3 days later
>smile but don't really acknowledge her
>she messages me a few hours later
>she asks what she can do for my forgiveness

do I go for the "I have a few things in mind" route or something more risky?
>>
>>38765150
you go back to redit, hang out with your fellow chads and leave us alone
>>
File: download.jpg (7KB, 254x199px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
7KB, 254x199px
Reply with only "Anal, no lube"
>>
>>38765150
Neither you fucking creep.
Also this:
>>38765198
>>
File: Charged.jpg (49KB, 500x750px) Image search: [Google]
Charged.jpg
49KB, 500x750px
>>38765205
this
best case scenario, she agrees and you get succ and fucc

worst case scenario, she calls you a freak and never talks to you again, which honestly isn't that considering you're a robot and used to it
>>
>>38765198
I'm not a Chad. just been working on my appearance for the past two years. still have terminal autism though

>>38765240
>>38765205
to forward m8
>>
bump what should I do? will post result
>>
>>38765448
Tell her to buy you dinner. If it goes well, then good for you, if not you still get a free meal.
>>
is she cancelling before the date or during?
>>
>>38765619
this is best option. ask her to take you to your favorite local restaurant. i did this and got free burrito + free gf.
>>
>>38765686
once before and the second excuseafter
>>
>>38765776
are you both Caucasian?
>>
Give her a time and place to meet up, and then flake on her the day before. Then you move on to other women; she's not worth the time.
>>
>>38765763
I like this. I said buy me a beer. >>38765836
she's mexican and I'm mexican American. she thinks I'm rich
>>38765899
might do this
>>
>>38765150
Be careful my man. This exact situation happened to me and i asked her what was up and she was too embarrased to admit she was on her period and gets really bad pain.
>>
>>38765928
So you're warning OP not to be a dick because she could actually have not been able to make it?
>>
Tell her to get AIDS and die. Women will never be interested in robots. You're building this up in your mind and are already much more emotionally invested than her. It'll just lead to disappointment.

Cut females out of your life, it's the only way.
>>
>>38765924
Do the second one. One is unfortunate, twice is a pattern. If she really wanted to see you, she'd have put an effort to make it happen.
>>
File: IMG_1297.jpg (32KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1297.jpg
32KB, 400x300px
>>38765150
She's not gonna fuck you dude>>38765198
Having sex doesn't make you a Chad

Otherwise my bitch-ass beta provider stepfather would be a stud
>>
>>38765279
don't bother dude, she's either A. too flaky and can't be trusted or B. not into you because of something extremely small and insignificant(women are unironically like this) so unless you want to take your chances and "win her over" you probably should keep going about your business.
>>
BECOME SEXUALLY VIOLENT! Create a situation where she MUST weed the fuck out and then POUND HER WHOLE HOLE! Wahahaahahhahahaha! I'm high as FUCK right now holy shit tutti fruition I'm in a fucking high ass condition!
>>
>>38766693
kiII yourself you dumb fucking faggot
>>
>>38766289
>>38766067
I don't get why she bothered to message me again after I told her to fuck off
>>
>>38765150
tell her to buy you a coffee you turbo nigger. she's not going to blow you because she blew you off twice. she doesn't owe you anything. acknowledge you understand that fact by playfully implying she owes you a drink
>>
>>38767614
I'm pretty sure she's just fucking with my head.
>>
>>38765924
I only ever tried with a Mexican chick once and she pulled this same crap on me

I'm white if it matters
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.