[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>steak marinating in the fridge >honestly want to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: reviewbrah.jpg (46KB, 566x562px) Image search: [Google]
reviewbrah.jpg
46KB, 566x562px
>steak marinating in the fridge
>honestly want to just get Popeyes
>>
>>38764927
Marinate the steak for 2 days and get the Popeyes tonight. Your steak will be even better tomorrow.
>>
>>38764965
but I'm kind of skinnyfat
>>
>>38764965
No OP don't listen to this loser.

He don't know shit. You need to wait a year for the steak to ferment for the absolute best quality.
>>
>>38765007
Only eat half of your Popeyes and save the rest for another day. Try not to get the greasiest thing on the menu.
>>
>healthy things that are good for you are colourful and tasty
>water, which is absolutely mandatory at all times has no colour and is utterly tasteless
the fuck is this bullshit, explain yourself nature
>>
>>38765152
who said healthy shit is tasty
>>
>>38765174
Liars who like to pretend they are superior to people who prefer junk food.
>>
>>38765241
it aint.

They are most likely autistic.
>>
>>38765152
Water is tasty as shit when you're thirsty
>>
>>38765152
>not liking water
>>
>>38765282
I actually prefer to drink water over anything else. I like the cleansing taste instead of leaving an after taste of sweetness or fizzyness
>>
You're just hungry. Once you start cooking the steak you'll forget you even wanted Popeyes.
>>
>>38764965
Depends entirely on what's in the marinade.
>>
>>38765336
it's just soy sauce and this steak seasoning mix I bought
>>
The urge to get Popeyes is so strong you guys hnnnggg
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.