[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm finally cleaning this. I'd like to say that it's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 2017-07-31 18.48.52.jpg (1MB, 1286x1621px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31 18.48.52.jpg
1MB, 1286x1621px
I'm finally cleaning this.
I'd like to say that it's cause I got tired of the gnats (turns out those breed in the summer) but my lease is up this month and I want to move. Share your lowest points in tidyness
>>
File: 2017-07-31 18.55.34.jpg (642KB, 1041x1350px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31 18.55.34.jpg
642KB, 1041x1350px
I found a beer pong ball in it. Should I keep it and use it? My friends will never know
>>
you's a pig, anon
>>
>>38764544
I hope a woman is intent on banging you UNTIL she sees you're a garbage person.
>>
>>38764883
I know :( I kinda gave up after I took in a troubled cat that would shit on my floor no matter what. I keep the living room clean and stuff and she never comes in my room so I don't endanger her with this stuff. Also my apartment flooded 3 times due to their shitty pipping. Like with sewage. And it ruined my dishes and stuff, so double gave up. But now I am just sick of being gross, after the flies started showing up I knew I had to do it.
>>
>>38764925
I clean it when I know I am expecting company, especially female. My ex was just as bad as me tho, if not worse. Cause she'd just drop shit right next to my bed, which I was pissed about. Who does that to someone elses home? If I want to ruin it myself, thats my issue. That doesn't mean she should.
>>
No pictures, but I once had 20 fap socks stashed in a cabinet in the basement. Honestly don't know what the fuck my brother was doing looking in the cabinets(all that was down there was my computer and 40K stuff) but he found them and dropped hints that he knew about the stash.

I was totally embarassed and decided to do a 180 change. I may still be a loser who lives with his parents, but I'm super tidy now. It's kinda nice actually. I know where to find everything and rooms feel a lot bigger when they're not filled with junk.
>>
>>38765088
Agreed, it does feel much better. I'm the reverse, I kept the apartment very clean before but the past 2 months I've had hardly any time with traveling for my job, traveling for vacations, taking care of two cats, and taking care of my grandma and her neighbors. Up until then, this never happened (I promised myself I wouldn't go back to how I was when I was 16 or so, being gross as fuck).
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.