[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if im just lying to myself without knowing it? I am an

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1501392070720.jpg (13KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1501392070720.jpg
13KB, 320x180px
What if im just lying to myself without knowing it?

I am an intellectually superior INTJ and because of a few things that I said to my only friend a few months back, I do not have any friends. I undoubtedly have the social skills to befriend any one I want, yet sometimes I just feel a burning hole in my heart for the things I said to him. The truth is hes a cold hearted motherfucker and he is willing to act coldely when provoked (much like me) and this provoking started months before we started having problems, and by provoking I mean trust issues. Although at the time he believes that I am very different to him and that I am useless to him (which is what I believe most of the time) I miss him. I dont want anyone else but him, regardless of the things he said about me. I dont care about anything that happened, I just want my friend back. I am in tears as im writing this which begs the question: am I really an intj or just an autistic faggot who lost his only friend due to trust issues
>>
why did I read this
you're a faggot
>>
You think thats bad op?
I can't use my dad's yacht until next weekend. Life is so unfair. You're not the only one with problems pal.
>>
>>38764067
name? this sounds oddly like my story
>>
>>38765003
His name is weird and some people from our uni browse on here so it wouldnt be hard to point me out
>>
File: 1419714336936.jpg (50KB, 496x568px) Image search: [Google]
1419714336936.jpg
50KB, 496x568px
>>38765155
That much info is enough to tell me that you aren't the friend I lost a few years ago due to the same misunderstandings. In fact you made me realize he probably still thinks he never hurt me, and that it was me who ruined the friendship
>>
>>38765201
I lied we dont go to uni and his name isnt weird. I said that to throw you off in case you were him. I wish you were him and I wish he knew how much he meant to me, and not the bullshit about how he meant nothing
>>
>>38765440
my name starts with a k
>>
>>38765468
Im sorry but im not your old friend. However I understand your situation and you are not alone. Thats the price you have to pay for questioning everything I guess
>>
>>38765565
All I want is my friend back but I know deep in my heart I never meant anything to him and that he doesn't even think about me anymore.
He told me once that I was his buff because he thought I was funny, and not in the nice way. He thought I was a retard and enjoyed watching me suffer
>>
>>38764067
wanna talk about it? my discord is Duncant#1104
>>
>>38765638
Yes ok but I will add you tomorow but for now I have to go. Thank you for talking to me about it
>>
>>38765734
I wanna talk to u seriously add me I know a lot about INTJs
>>
>>38764067
when will this acronym shit stop. its dumb please stop
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.