[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one here that has at least a bit dignity and just

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: vgGgytO.jpg (35KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
vgGgytO.jpg
35KB, 645x773px
Am I the only one here that has at least a bit dignity and just wants love instead of desperately wanting to stick ones dick into someones hole?
>>
>>38763470
Me too. I'm just a V (not KH) and have turned down sex because I only want to do it with my oneitis .
>>
>>38763470
>>38763524
so there are at least three of us

At this point I don't even care about sex, I just need a soulmate.
>>
I want both. I'd rather fall in love but getting laid would be great.
>>
>>38763470
I just want a cute wife to love and have lots of kids with.
>>
>>38763470
I've only ever wanted someone to love and love me back, sex is just a bonus
>>
and how's that working out for you faggots
lmao
>>
>>38763645
lmao indeed... lmao indeed.
>>
>>38763645
Idk aren't thirsty pieces of shit like you orbiting so called "pure" "fembots" in vain hopes of getting pussy?

I'm doing alright for myself.
>>
File: bait_free_reply.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
bait_free_reply.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>>38763470
You're better than no one here. You're just a fucking virgin who has decided to mentally place himself on a pedestal above equally thirsty virgins by claiming you just want some love. Nice bait.
>>
Yeah, I really just want the love and companionship.
I'm only really interested in sex as a physical expression of love.
>>
Just sex would be fine by now.
Tried being open to a girl who I did feel very related to, got btfo.
>>
File: 1492273796260.jpg (12KB, 350x296px) Image search: [Google]
1492273796260.jpg
12KB, 350x296px
>>38763718
Why is so hard for some people to get it fucking sucks to be alone, and that happens is not real if not shared, the only thing that matters in this pathetic life are the bonds and relationships we form
Do you think everything will be better after I get some pussy? That is the magic key in life for happiness? Do u really faggots lie to yourselves like that?
>>
>>38763470
No but the thing is that this is in total opposition to all the reasonable causes to seek women specifically.
So to hold true to principle and not be a hypocrite, you need to stop looking for a relationship for relationships sake.
Anyone who does this is just looking for a sex partner.
Look for friends instead.
>>
>>38763470
Sometimes I want love like this but I'm sold to demons or some shit after fucking sluts I can't stop wanting to just fuck sluts and not care
>>
>>38763950
it's called hormones and they want you to reproduce, don't give in to those raw animal instincts that will cause the apocalypse one day
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.