[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how was it possible that i had one gf in my life and all other

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: e68.jpg (28KB, 665x662px) Image search: [Google]
e68.jpg
28KB, 665x662px
how was it possible that i had one gf in my life and all other girls hated me and its pointless to even try anymore. im 30 years old and i only had that one gf its the only girl i had sex with and i don't know why she liked me and all other girls hate me and don't even acknowledge my existence . how was this even possible. i would rather have nothing at all than to have a taste of something then never get it again.
>>
>>38763131
I feel your feels

I only had one real gf as well and I'm 28, it's been 8 years and no luck since

Hey at least we're not virgins right? Well actually women still assume I'm a virgin because of how nervous I get around them combined with my innate sperginess so I don't even get that benefit.
>>
File: gfh.png (363KB, 5000x5000px) Image search: [Google]
gfh.png
363KB, 5000x5000px
>>38763188
well my gf was a foreign student then she had to go back and we broke up. maybe it has something to do with American girls are just garbage. i know she liked me and treated me good. she would do stuff like cry sometimes maybe because she was thinking we had to break up one day. and when we went out to eat she would feed me food and put her hand under my chin.
>how nervous I get around them combined with my innate sperginess
me too it, wont go away..
i was diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and Aspergers. thats a hell of a combination to keep girls away i bet.
>>
>>38763256
I'm pretty sure I have Aspergers at the very least, all the signs are there.
The worst part is that I work in retail and even get nervous around the teenage qts. A 28 year old man afraid of teenage girls. They give me smug knowing looks too, like they KNOW, you know?
>>
>>38763131
>ask yourself why girls hate you
>ask yourself if you where a girl would you be with you
>are you normal looking dude (like not deformed anything else is ok)
>did you try self help
>did you watch RSD
>watch RSD try it work on your self
>dont be yourself
>its your fault not womens
>go to gym
if you dont want to change yourself just kys
>>
>>38763654
>get in shape and look better than ever
>still the same spergy neurotic mess on the inside except now it's even more jarring to others because you appear normal
>>
>>38763131
>Had GF
>Had sex

GTFO Chad
>>
>>38763716
you will feel much better after you work out
as your body becomes healtier and better
and people give you compliments you will see you dont have to be a deppresive neurotic mess
happend to me :)
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.