[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you are a robot born via C-Section, it is entirely possible

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (4KB, 286x176px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 286x176px
If you are a robot born via C-Section, it is entirely possible that you could go your whole life without ever touching a vagina.

I'm afraid to ask but does that describe anyone here?
>>
>>38761883
I was born via C-Section, but i never considered that fact. hmmm
>>
And if you weren't breastfed you could go your whole life without ever touching a titty. That's depressing.
>>
File: ripped pepe.jpg (7KB, 222x300px) Image search: [Google]
ripped pepe.jpg
7KB, 222x300px
>>38761883
I was born via a c-section but I stuck my hand out of my moms vagina about 3 hours before the operation so technically I've touched one once.
>>
>>38761883
that's me, literally will never touch a vagina ever in my whole life
feels pure man
>>
>>38761883
me
born from a c section, unless i find my ideal gf i will never touch one
>>
File: boo boo.jpg (187KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
boo boo.jpg
187KB, 700x700px
>>38761883
>doctors wanted to perform a C-section
>roastie mom refused because she didn't want a scar
>birth complications ensued
>I got choked by the umbilical cord for an extended period of time and had no oxygen to the brain
Thanks for the brain damage, mom, I know how awful it would've been for a 30 year old married woman to have a scar on her belly.
>>
>>38762600
How has this brain damage affected you throughout your life?
>>
>>38762643
Hard to say what things would be like if it didn't happen. Some things I have that may or may not be caused by it are:
>autism
>poor motor skills (can't even hold a pencil the right way)
>physical tics
>lack of depth perception (my brain doesn't merge the picture my eyes see together, it's like I'm always closing one eye)
>short term memory loss (if someone tells me to do something it has to be written down or else I'll forget what I'm doing while I'm doing it)
>>
>>38761883
Yo and I'm 26 too
ecks dee
>>
>>38761883
Would you brag if you touched your mums vagina on the way out? Weirdo
>>
>>38761883
Me, i was born via C-Section.
>>
>>38761883
>tfw I've been aware of this fact for a while now
>>
File: peppy.png (75KB, 706x261px) Image search: [Google]
peppy.png
75KB, 706x261px
>my birth was completely natural
>no drugs, no shots, no c-section, my mom didn't even feel any pain
Suck it, birthlets.
>>
>>38761883
Yes.

How was I supposed to know I was supposed to flip myself upside at a certain time and remain that way?
>>
>>38763622
*upside-down
>>
>>38762600
Similar story here, anon.
>Mother's obstetrician was on about to be on vacation so he rushed the labor by a c-section.
>Thus I was born two weeks before I should have.
>I almost choked to death with amniotic fluid. I turned blue. That may well did some minor brain damage to me. Nowadays, I wish I died that day.
>Spend two week in an incubator to complete the rushed gestation process.
>Mother never really wanted a boy, she always wanted a girl.
>My father is the typical hardworking TV-dad, goofy and pretty much useless as a father figure.
>And the icing of the cake, my granny (with assorted ailments, Alzheimer's among them) took care of me while my parents were out working on their jobs.
What can go wrong?
>>
>>38762788
Honestly, your mother deserves horrible things for doing this to her own child. Then again, having you for a son is already quite a brutal punishment.
>>
>>38764053
>Mother's obstetrician was on about to be on vacation so he rushed the labor by a c-section.
United States?
>>
>>38764114
Honestly sounds like some made up bullshit
>>
>>38764114
South America.
And it's not made up.
>>
>>38764135
I believe it.

http://blog.gramener.com/361/common-birthdays
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.