[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else is smart but lazy as fuck here? I've always been

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: depression.jpg (12KB, 249x213px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
12KB, 249x213px
Who else is smart but lazy as fuck here?

I've always been regarded as intelligent, smart, quick witted but man I have 0 motivation whatsoever. All I want to do is watch anime and play vidya all day every day.

I eventually ended up dropping out of Uni and now collecting neetbux. I wanna go back someday but fuck it's hard.
>>
The thing is they only tell you this,so you get baited into working Op.And they tell this to every lazy shit(Whether dumb or smart) so he starts working.If you where actually smart,you would easily figure this out.
>>
>>38761629
You're not smart. You're stupid and lazy.
>>
>>38761629
>He fell for the smart but lazy meme

That meme is about as original as this comment
>>
>>38761629
>He didn't figure out the solution to fix laziness
kek
>>
>>38761629
>smart but lazy
the really smart people are the ones who are capable of accomplishing things despite being lazy
>>
>>38761629
Part of being smart is realizing that you're stupid and borderline retarded. When I was a kid a teacher told me that I was smart and full of potential, so I called him on his bullshit and said Ive heard you say that to like, 3 other people. He said :D everyone is full of potential, right anon? And I said no. The point is you're retarded op.
>>
>>38761768
Tell me man. How does one motivate themselves.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.