[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's a "motorcyclist thinks it's his god given

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1501056988742.jpg (18KB, 464x266px) Image search: [Google]
1501056988742.jpg
18KB, 464x266px
>it's a "motorcyclist thinks it's his god given right to have a noisy motorcycle and thinks having noise restrictions on his motorcycle is restricting his ability to ride a bike" episode
>>
>>38761514
He a neighbor? I know that feel. Have seen this episode
>>
>>38761514

Replace motorcycle with guns
Replace noice with guns
Replace ride a bike with 'live'
>>
File: 1485715019988.jpg (68KB, 509x430px) Image search: [Google]
1485715019988.jpg
68KB, 509x430px
>when you buy a motorbike and it's fitted with a ridiculously loud aftermarket exhaust
I am okay with this
>>
>>38761782
He's a random on Reddit of all places. He thinks that replacing his motor with a louder one increases the power of his vehicle.

I mean, it probably does. We're both living in small-town Newfoundland, so it's coming off as him wanting to show off his motorcycle
>>
>>38761514
Why is it that certain people think that just because they have the right to do something, they need to shove it in other people's faces. Motorcyclists, bicyclists, fags, vegans, and gun nuts are the absolute worst about this.
>>
>>38761514
those ppl piss me off too
i swear to god even police sirens are not as loud as these ppls bikes
>>
>>38762328
What's worse is that if you question them about anything, they act like you're infringing on their rights for doing so.
>>
>>38762352
>Say they don't need a loud motor to enjoy their bikes
>"B-but it's my right to mod my bike!"
>>
>>38762290
>show off his motorcycle
and? they're engineering masterpieces. if i work on my bike i'm going to show it off
>>
>>38761830
>it's a "gunist thinks it's his god given right to have a gunny guns and thinks having gun restrictions on his guns is restricting his ability to live" episode
>>
>>38762529
Cool. They are neat, but you are coming off as a douche if all anyone can hear is BRAP BRAP BRAAAAAAAAAAAAP
>>
>It's another "motorcyclist collides with pickup truck and dies at the scene" article.
>>
File: a123.jpg (113KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
a123.jpg
113KB, 1024x1024px
>>38762571
if somebody cant see me then they better hear me because if their radio is on they're liable to fuck me up. been there done that lol!
>>
>>38762903
>I'm not a shitty driver, car drivers are

I admit people blaring shitty rap or 70s rock in their 99 civic is stupid, but come on
>>
>>38761514
You mean this episode?
http://southpark.cc.com/full-episodes/s13e12-the-f-word
>>
>it's a "cat walks in the house leaving the door open so I hear the neighbor idling his Harley for no reason at 7am" episode
>>
I live on an apartment on a major street and hear motorcycles 24/7 and it doesnt bother me. stop being such a bitch.
>>
I don't mind bikers that much, the true evils of the road a cyclists and slowfags. Especially slowfags.
bikers
>if you're not really careful, especially if you overtake often, you have a high chance of knocking one off and killing or injuring them and going to jail for it
>otherwise usually the fastest part of traffic, even if not, easy to overtake, never get stuck behind them
cyclists
>"let me go and do my exercise on the busiest narrow road I can find within a thirty kilometer radius"
>almost never ride as far on the side as they could
>old cyclists literally fall over on their own
>the slowest fucking things on the road
slowfags
>except for them, slowfags can manage to be slower than cyclists
>force a dozen cars to come to a halt in a big intersection because they saw a single person waiting at a crossing
>see anything on the road, including but not limited to: other cars, cyclists, pedestrians that can be easily cleared without changing lanes? Slow the fuck down
>see nothing on the road? Slow down anyway, why not
>see a green light? Better slow down, it might just turn yellow!
>wide road with a lot of space? Drive in the middle so anyone trying to overtake has a worse view
>>
File: 74656456334.jpg (47KB, 225x318px) Image search: [Google]
74656456334.jpg
47KB, 225x318px
>its a "anon breaks 4 bikes and manages to frame another biker for it, completely annihilating the trust and brotherhood of men because they made too much noise at night" episode
>>
>>38763477
You drive a pickup truck, don't you.
>>
>>38762544
I both kekd and checked
>>
>>38762328
>>38762413
I like guns but I am american.
I also shoot way the fuck out in the woods so no one hears anything.
Motorcycles are loud to prevent people from ramming into them when coming around a bend.
Bicyclists have their own lane.
Fags are just fags.
Vegans are annoying.
Gun nuts are you way of baiting.
>>
>>38762903
im pretty sure ppl will se you when you ride your bike
unless you have one of those comically small clown bikes
>>
>>38763477
You don't have bicycle lanes in your country?
>>
>>38763559
no
>>38763631
mostly no
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.