[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You have 30 seconds to tell me why having kids isn't worse

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1464233411772.jpg (439KB, 602x600px) Image search: [Google]
1464233411772.jpg
439KB, 602x600px
You have 30 seconds to tell me why having kids isn't worse than murder.
You're not just responsible for the eventual death of an individual, you're also responsible for all the potential suffering they experience before that.
>>
Having kids you actually properly take care for and provide a good start in life for will be happy, nothing is permanent, eternity of life would lead us all to eventual insanity knowing we would have to eternally think and that there would eventually be no way to distract us from boredom, everything would eventually be already done, every thought had, every combination of things tried out, you would be stuck being alive getting bored out of your mind for eternity, sounds like a hell to me. it is our temporary nature that keeps life interesting for us for the entire duration if you let it, we are exploratory creatures embrace that and go explore what you don't know
>>
>>38761466
Amazing. It took 30 seconds for you to come up with the most delusional, wishful thinking piece of shit essay I've ever had to read.
>>
I completely agree with you. People who make offspring without even giving it a thought disgust me to no end.
>>
>>38761531
Grumpy pants not everyone had a shitty childhood, just because it is common for parents to be incompetent doesn't mean they all are
Having kids if you're incompetent parents is a shitty move and shouldn't be allowed
Having kids when you've actually prepared for the event and are ready to devote time and effort to it is actually a very happy occasion
But hey we each choose what we pursue in life, if having kids is pain to you don't have kids
>>
>>38761404
but i agree with everything you said anon,,
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.