[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board would be so much more respected if we banned weebs.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: disgust.jpg (27KB, 600x418px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
27KB, 600x418px
This board would be so much more respected if we banned weebs. They're the reason no one takes this site seriously.
>>
>>38760177
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ac7GnUUy80
>>
File: 1501357050262.jpg (19KB, 495x362px) Image search: [Google]
1501357050262.jpg
19KB, 495x362px
>>38760177
fuck off back to redit robert, weebs posting smug anime girls and their anime feet are an integral part of our normie force field
>>
>>38760177
a weeb robot is still a robot
>>
>>38760177
In what original way are weebs bad? They don't even shitpost about how Japan is "better" than everywhere else. They just post qt anime.
>>38760258
This
>>
>>38760258
That doesn't make OP's 2nd point wrong though. Nobody respects them.
>>
If you don't like Japanese culture, you don't belong on 4chan. It was initially made as a place for westerners to discuss Japanese culture and most boards had rules that pertained to posting Japanese-related stuff. See /f/'s first rule for example, even though it isn't enforced anymore
>>
File: splurge.png (736KB, 1172x1080px) Image search: [Google]
splurge.png
736KB, 1172x1080px
>>38760177
every board should be anime free.
>>
>>38760345
Weeaboo culture isn't even that prevalent. Yeah weebs aren't respected but that's why they're here. They stay contained to their own threads and they don't bother people with raids or avatarfagging etc. Weebs aren't the problem. It's
>Reddit
>tourists
>normalfags from the election and gamergate
>"fembots" and roasties
>and their orbiters
>>
>>38760457
> /a/ gets fucking deleted
Lol
>>
>>38760384
wanna discuss how fucking cute 10 year old traps are?
>>
>>38760495
Sure. They're okay, I guess. I really like the ones that leave a little meat on their bodies, y'know? Especially when they dress up in those really feminine outfits and you can see their stomachs just bulge a bit. Not a lot, but enough to notice. Speaking of those outfits, what's the deal with that? Why is it that traps always dress really feminine compared to real girls? Either way, I like it.
>>
File: 1483799180691.jpg (152KB, 279x467px) Image search: [Google]
1483799180691.jpg
152KB, 279x467px
nu-chan was a mistake
>>
>>38760384
Maybe then, but things have gone a long way. Anime isn't the most discussed thing here, its "politics" (if you could call it that).

I can't say if weebs are still a majority overall because most of them stay on their containment boards, but they're a minority in almost every other place.

I don't really mind weebs that badly so long as they don't derail threads with anime, but every time this is brought up I hear the same "4chan was made for weebs" argument. r9k also wasn't made for permavirgins, but guess what-that's what its for now. The "it was made for us" argument is more or less WE WUZ KANGZ tier (and I'm not even a racist).
>>
WAAAAAAAAAA WHY ISN'T IT LIKE /R/4CHAN AND /R/THE_DONALD?? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KEKISTAN WILL ERADICATE THE WEEBS
>>
>>38760177
Only thing that should be banned - frogposters
>>
how stupid can you be

this is YOTSUBA CHAN

an ANIME IMAGEBOARD FROM THE BEGINNING YOU IDIOT
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.