[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

At what age did you realize you were uglier/weirder than

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1454580860793.jpg (35KB, 267x274px) Image search: [Google]
1454580860793.jpg
35KB, 267x274px
At what age did you realize you were uglier/weirder than the average man?
>>
>>38760093
I'm not ugly. I'm just normal.
>>
My father never lost an opportunity to tell me how worthless I was, as long as I can remember.
>>
14, I was below the average height, looked like a classroom skeleton and had multiple operations in my childhood, leaving me with ugly scars all over my chest.
>>
>>38760093
i think i realized i was a weirdo when i was around 7 or 8
>>
>>38760093
>>38760109
>>38760143
OP here, I forgot to tell mine

when I was 13 I started to notice that my mouth, nose and weird jawline

didn't get much better ever since
>>
>>38760172
>scars on chest
>bad

Are you male? Scars can ADD to attractiveness for men, especially on the chest

Though I guess it depends on the type of scar
>>
Kind of annoying when the OP is targeted for men specifically.
>>
I've always had that thought in my head for a longest time. However it really become apparent when i realized that i was a chinlet (about 2 - 3 years ago). I never noticed it but i thought that there was something off with my face.
>>
>>38760093
I realized I was weird when I was in elementary school, but it wasn't until I got inflicted with never ending acne that I realized I was uglier than average.
>>
>>38760093
11, then things calmed down a bit and I got my confidence back at 14. Then my ocnfidence crumbled again at 17. I'm nearly 19 now. Still hoping for it to come back
>>
>>38760093
At 11 when my father called me an ugly piece of shit.
>>
>>38760093
In my early teens I started to think that maybe I'm retarded or something and people are just being nice to me or putting up with me. I still think this in my late 20's. I think if I were born a decade later I may have been diagnosed as autistic, having assburgers or something. I ended up dropping out of high school because of muh depression after my parents split. I skipped school to go home and get on my PC or watch TV and eventually was pulled out to avoid paying fines since my mom worked a lot and we were living paycheck to paycheck. I haven't really "grown up" and I've been a shut in NEET ever since. I did develop schizophrenia in my early 20's which meant bux for me. I'm still a shut-in NEET slowly killing myself with alcoholism.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.