[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I did it, I go to uni and everyone knows me and I got bored and

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

I did it, I go to uni and everyone knows me and I got bored and I hated on one of those social media attention whores.

She uploaded a pic of her and she was basically nude and she wrote that you shouldn't be ashamed of your body and that whole thing.

I wrote "A girl uploads a pic of her boobs with a motivational text and she get's all the love and support but if I would post anything similar I would get either reported or people would say I'm part of the patriarchy".

She got obviously triggered and I posted comments and shit on most of her pics and she was trying to act that I was a pathethic human for spending time commenting.

Now people will most likely hate more a bit for it and she will probably get her bf to fight me because "hurr durr you say bad words to my gf".

I'm not worried because I weigh almost 220 and I hit the gym 7 times a week and I can fight anyone almost.

I get so fucking angry at these social media whores jesus fuck.
>>
>>38759947
>show boobs on internet
>bf
Why are you white people such pathetic cucks and pretend to be alpha?
>>
>>38760025
Not sure if youre hating on me but she was posting pics of her nude and weaing basically no clothes and she was just posting shit saying how proud she is of her body and how you cant let people change your views on what is a perfect body.
>>
>>38759947
>I get so fucking angry at these social media whores jesus fuck.
They are mostly BRAINLESS, LYING attention WHORES, who get away with their lies by presenting the gender card. You say anything bad about women you are a fascist pig, unless you're a female yourself.
>>
>>38759947
>letting this fluster your womany emotions causing you to have your fucking period all over social media
>calling yourself an alpha male

sure thing sugar tits
>>
>>38759947
Just learning social media is cancer, and women are shit
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.