[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Even though they have life on easy mode, still they demand more.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0604.jpg (299KB, 750x979px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0604.jpg
299KB, 750x979px
Even though they have life on easy mode, still they demand more. Fucking attention whores, always looking for approval and validation, I fucking hate women so much
>>
>Eww we were going to have sex and he just cuddled me lmao what a virgin.
>I need Chad to just fuck me in the woods without my permission.
>>
>>38758111
Go eat some chocolate
>>
>>38758059
>the best of God's work.
this is outrageously unbiblical
>>
>>38758989

it's called sacrilege
>>
>>38758059
Oh my god the writer of that drivel is a moron
>and thank that woman for allowing that moment to happen
Are you kidding me? women hate people who thank them for sex, never thank them for the sex you can compliment them etc but don't thank them for the god damn sex it makes it seem like the sex was one sided and that you somehow tricked her into it and are grateful that she fell for it
Sex is mutual women get horny same as men, they just have easy release for their urges and a wide variety of partners to choose from if they want those urges quelled

The fool also uses biblical reference and makes a backwards claim to bible, Adam was the first and Eve was just a bonus because Adam was lonely, so god took his rib and made Adam a wife, i think the best of gods work is probably the angels but even they could be corrupted (Lucifer and the rebelling angels that were turned to demons after the war and cast down to earth)
Saying "yeah the Adam n.2" is gods best work is brown nosing to the max and incorrect, shit even if we take it out of biblical context women still aren't "the best", men are generally known to have the anomalies we call geniuses, we have much more variety between us which gives better chance for anomalies to occur
Women tend to have little variety in terms of intellect and their gifts tend to be for the arts, music etc creative expressions instead of mathematical or the other more serious sciences

>Even though they have life on easy mode, still they demand more
What did you expect? that the sex whose only form of creating change was to bitch at the man of the household suddenly manned up and actually did something themselves instead of just wanting more more more until the whole house of cards collapses or someone tells them no

TLDR; women are generally stupid and immature and the writer of that drivel is a moron
>>
yea, good example anon.

the only emotions women have are not only self-centered but centered around a self that begins and ends with its appearance.

if women dig their own graves by consenting to a social position whose value is exclusively sexual, asking men to eat their asses to increase their (perceived) sexual value makes all kinds of sense.

that doesn't mean that they can really demand it (that's not how that works), but they can try to emotionally manipulate you into increasing it for them if you're kind of a pussy.
>>
>>38758989
>muh goddess body

women are retarded.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.