[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They rather be miserable and abused by Chad than be treated

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: 2017-07-31 17.47.26.png (411KB, 1435x1966px) Image search: [Google]
2017-07-31 17.47.26.png
411KB, 1435x1966px
They rather be miserable and abused by Chad than be treated like a queen with a robot

http://dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/study-women-are-happier-with-less-attractive-partners/
>>
File: IMG_1298.png (30KB, 156x432px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1298.png
30KB, 156x432px
>>38757863
Who didn't already know women don't care about looks as much as men do? That's not to say looks don't matter at all, but women assess a man as greater than the sum of his parts.

Only butthurt insecurefags and the legitimately deformed-looking will argue this.
>>
>>38757863
Women date down because a lower tier beta will bend over backwards and answer to every beck and call. I knew a girl who dated some engineer major pussy like that in college. It was really sad how much she would bitch him around and make him do chores and buy groceries and shit. All for nothing too because I secretly cucked him several times.
>>
Men are happier with less attractive partners.

Because it doesnt matter if it's male or female.

I had a girlfriend that was a 4/10 and she would do anything for me. Almost like a slave. I felt bad because I was taking too much advantage of her at the end. Females tho will treat unatractive husbands like shit for decades demanding them to work overtime and these care of house chores when they get home+listen to their shitty non existent problem.
>>
It's not because uglier partners are more willing to be your slave, it's because if your partner is uglier than you, they're much less likely to leave you or flirt with other girls.

When there's 0 pressure of the guy leaving you, you can burself and you dont have to try constantly to be the hot, cool stacey to the hot cool Chad. it's comfy.
>>
>>38757942
>I secretly cucked him several times.
Fucking asshole
>>
>>38757942
True. Women only aim downwards when they can't keep an alpha around.
>>
>>38758159
Fuck off you self inserting faggot. Women cheat, that's what they do when they think they can do better.
>>
>>38758159
She was a crazy spoiled egotistical 7/10. Would hit that again if she didn't fucking threaten to hurt herself if I didn't come over.
Crazy bitches give out the best poon but you WILL pay the price and it is almost never worth it.

>>38758174
Some women are very dom and aren't compatible with other doms like Chads.
>>
>>38758024
My dad somewhat explained it like this

Chasing man + Chased woman = Cuckolding and divorce

Chased man + Chasing woman: healthy normal relationship

Chasing man + chasing woman: Unmarried high value couple in throes of lust, likely to elope and start a broken family once the hormones wear off

Chased man + Chased woman = both partners are cheating
>>
File: hjgjbh.jpg (52KB, 829x416px) Image search: [Google]
hjgjbh.jpg
52KB, 829x416px
>mum
>6' 9/10 oxford graduate

>dad
>6' 3/10 overweight rural retard

r9k btfo
>>
>>38758270
Women cannot be dominant
>>
a woman who insists on marrying a very attractive man probably has other problems that cause her unhappiness.
>>
>>38758358
How? Women like guys like that if he's not a betacuck
>>
>>38758358
Probably your mom is very feminine and pops very masculine.
>>
>>38758396
Yes they can but it's not the natural order of things. That's why only betas are the only ones who can stand them. They are also unnaturally submissive for being a male of the species.
>>
>>38758424
He's not beta or alpha, just normie.

>>38758445
She's 6' so is taller than 80 percent of men. Not really traditionally feminine
>>
>>38758535
>Not really traditionally feminine
I'm about character. I mean how do you think they've got together?
>>
>>38758561
I have no idea, I know her parents were furious at her for dating him. She's not really traditionally feminine, very aggressive/petty(spends most her time pissing someone off across the road).

Dad is probably a bit more masculine than the average person, but barely more
>>
>>38758638
How it's living with aggro mom?
>>
>>38758661
I talk to her very little, she was extremely manipulative.
>>
>>38758358
They're from a different era, you idiot.
>>
Robot here. Queen treatment is gone, same with beta bux.
>>
>>38757932
>Who didn't already know women don't care about looks as much as men do? That's not to say looks don't matter at all, but women assess a man as greater than the sum of his parts.
source: my ass
>>
>>38757932
>women assess a man as greater than the sum of his parts.

This is true but one thing can drive them away. I have zero problems getting a girl because I got money squared away and I'm halfway good looking. They never fucking stay though because I expect more of them then to exist in the same room as me. They must show initiative and ambition in their lives. Once they realize I wont let them be window dressing they fuck off real fast.
>>
>>38758118
Get the FUCK OFF MY BOARD you fucking vapid slut
>>
File: Ratings.png (18KB, 503x644px) Image search: [Google]
Ratings.png
18KB, 503x644px
>>38757932
Yes and no. Many men tend to look at looks as important rather than other features, but men as a whole have very subjective views as to what beauty is. You ask a group of guys if Stacy or femanon is attractive and you'll get a ton of different opinions.

Men specialize evolutionary (you can see this from how condensed paternal haplogroups tend to be, while maternal haplogroups tend to be spread out when viewed on a map.) Haplogroups are like this because all women have ever had to do is get fucked. Men had to compete and find women who could assimilate with their ingroup, hence why men tend not to judge women by appearance as harshly.
Hell, this is why borderline teratophilia exists among many males, and why robots would be willing to date that roastie with the fucked up hand.

Pic related.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.