[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

the less girls like you the better person you are. but the asshole

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif (45KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_blink_by_fazboggle-d97slqh.gif
45KB, 499x499px
the less girls like you the better person you are.
but the asshole people that have sex can just say you are a loser and no one likes you (because apparently girls are anyone and everything)
mysterious and strange world we live in right guys.
>>
>>38757598
Wrong. Chad is an objectively better person than we are, both by societal and moral standards. A big part of this is that he was encourages an praised throughout his life and has recieved validation from the opposite sex.
>>
>the less girls like you the better person you are.
Nobody thinks this except for btfo NiceGuys
>>
>>38757649
false, maybe you guys don't have real world experience but chads have nothing but looks.
all they can do is look good and go to the gym but other than that their qualities suck and girls love them just by the way they look and because they act like assholes.
a guy that i used to work with he was like 6'5"
and 300 pounds (he wasn't very attractive to women) he would always tell me how chads are worthless stories of how he beat them up and how they could never do any real work all the can do is go to the gym.
>>38757668
Not true. i study closely guys that have women or girlfriends. i listen to guys in my discord that talk that get girls they are all very dumb and retarded.and have disgusting habits and are obnoxious yet they always get women. i know it sounds like Elliot Rodgers but its true.
>>
>>38757986
>300 lbs
>talks shit about chad without even going on r9k

Those are some neckbeard red flags. Chad would probably kick his shit in. Anyway, brad and chad aren't the same people.
>>
OP is right in that if you were to actually treat women like thinking human beings, they wouldn't like you for it. Because of their hypergamous instinct, they like men who 'negs' them. It's not about being a 'nice guy' suck up to women either, just about treating them like you would a person you weren't sexually attracted to. In order to be attractive to women, you have to manipulate and demean them, which doesn't speak very well about your character.
>>
>>38758426
>treating women like thinking human beings
>good person

Choose one. You're not being a good person by being a beta nice guy, treat women like women and men like men. Don't be a misogynist though-separate and different but equal.
>>
>>38758511
It's not being a nice guy, it is viewing them as beings capable of thought. I understand that women enjoy being degraded, but enabling personal weakness is immoral, and the person who degrades another also degrades himself.
>>
>>38758426
>In order to be attractive to women, you have to manipulate and demean them, which doesn't speak very well about your character.

i can't just be like what you are saying.i just can't be like that. i treat women like humans i don't suck up to them but i don't treat them mean or shit like how chads manipulate them. i have pet dogs and cats and fish and i treat them good. i can do good work and take care of things because i am not a shitty person like chads. but i get no women and they hate me. i can be mean and kill things but i don't do it. people just don't understand these feels and i can't feel like how a normie or chad does. chads and normies really don't have any possessions they arent passionate about anything except sex and they can't manipulate the world to make it a better or more stable place. all they can do is have sex and be slobs.
>>
>>38758426
i know i live in the basement and you should hear what my dad does to my mom to keep her around. all i hear is him constantly screaming at her and calling her names. i guess women like that. they have been together for like 30 years.
>>
File: 1340433133397.jpg (103KB, 384x313px) Image search: [Google]
1340433133397.jpg
103KB, 384x313px
>>38757598
reminds me of back in highschool when people noticed i never had a gf.
their advice was " just be mean to them"
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.