[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

8 years of blowing off psychiatrist and therapists out of fear

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1500518979287.jpg (201KB, 764x720px) Image search: [Google]
1500518979287.jpg
201KB, 764x720px
8 years of blowing off psychiatrist and therapists out of fear I would be diagnosed with same mental illnesses as my mother then become an hero. My mom gave up on trying to take me I am allowed to continue being a retard. Saw a video on a bitch being diagnosed and they gave her some good pills I want to abuse. How do I tell my mom I want to go to a psychiatrist?
>>
>>38755080
Tell her you think that she was correct and that you've grown and now know that you being retarded might be a possibility because your mom is retarded. And that you want to do something about it before it does something about you.
>>
>>38755122
I only give one word answers to anyone. This would be a challenge. Leaving my room would be a challenge. Any other ways?
>>
>>38755156
Find out what pill you want. Look up what to tell the doctor. Find out what your mother has and tell her that you feel the same way but in a way where she starts to get worried about you. Don't make it obvious. Drop some key word here and there every once in a while. Which will make her ask you if you want to visit the doctor.
>>
File: tay-sachs.jpg (42KB, 288x276px) Image search: [Google]
tay-sachs.jpg
42KB, 288x276px
>patient with a lifelong history of noncompliance rolls up to the clinic
>has a textbook laundry list of symptoms
>just 'happens' to know exactly what medication he needs
>claims allergies or gets pissy and leaves when prescribed anything else

Practitioners deal with drug seekers all the time, and many of them are far more charismatic than you are. Buy your drugs off the naughty internet, like the rest of the shut-ins.

pic unrelated
>>
>>38755080
All women have psychiatric diagnosis because women are naturally insane, dysfunctional, and helpless without men of some kind. Men are only crazy because they were exposed to women too much in their formative years.

>t. Redpilled patrician
>>
>>38755156
>I only give one word answers to anyone. This would be a challenge. Any other ways?

What you need to do is blow into a mechanic shop asking for a job and amaze the shop foreman with your ability to diagnose and repair faults in Camero EGR systems. Then you get a night gig being a getaway driver for gangsters and fall in love with a coal burner single mom whose baby daddy is in prison.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.