[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw in the Philippines right now and have 5 dates set up

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

>tfw in the Philippines right now and have 5 dates set up for today
you mad, roasties?
>>
>>38754879
You mean 5 greencard whores sizing you up.

Also, careful if you're in Mindanao or one of the soutern provinces.
>>
>>38754879
Great u get to fuck 5 whores who have been fucked by pajeet their whole life. U really showed those roasties anon by fucking pajeets sloppy seconds. Maybe u should fuck tyrones sloppy seconds next>>38755071
>>
>>38754879
Nope not at all, hope they get from you what they need living in a country that treats women awfully and men go their for tourism regarding their bodies enough to try to gloat about it on 4chan .org

I hope all 5 get meals an escape from their realities
>>
SEA roastie stories?

>in Thailand with family
>women starts hitting on me in front of my parents an siblings
>immediately realize she is a prostitute
>ignore her
>family give me shit about it whenever i visit
>think I am naive for ignoring her
>they are all too naive to realize she was a hooker

>other girl in Thailand randomly hops in taxi with us
>follows us all day
>we assume she is a translator or a tour guide
>she adds my mum on Facebook
>ask about me, ask for my facebook info
>turns out she was just a random stranger who saw me and decided to follow me all day
>mum keeps telling me to make a facebook account to add her
>pretty sure she just wants a greencard

Anyway OP my point is that that is completely normal for poor asian roasties and they probably want your money or a greencard. They specifically target weak looking men who don't know any better
>>
>>38755171
worse than a whore, could be a ladyboy
>They specifically target weak looking men who don't know any better
doesn't mean anything unless you're a beta cuck, a whore only has as much power as you let her have and if you never take her back to your home country she is powerless
>>
>>38755071
Greencard whores and leeches who'll expect you to financially support not just them but their entire family and children they had with another man.
>>
>>38755287
how psychologically weak are you? If a girl asks you for money just say no, case closed
>>
Not at all, most Filipinas are nutjobs.
Be careful of fucking them Anon, if you have a child with a filipina, you're done for.
>>
>>38755293
>how psychologically weak are you?

It's r9k, so...
>>
>>38754879
Filipinos are the niggers of asia. You really lucked out there Anon. You sure showed those Roasties.
>>
File: 1376822951013.jpg (81KB, 800x860px) Image search: [Google]
1376822951013.jpg
81KB, 800x860px
>be pinoy
>get shot
>>
>>38755317
there must be hordes of single fillipinas with these ugly hapa children that were spawned by sex tourists
>>
>>38755323
Le four Chan meme
Just Becuase you are a fuck up doesn't mean everyone else is.
There like what over a thousand fucking posters and you think we are all timed faggots.
>>
>>38755171
>>38755317
>>38755328

>family friend marries a Filipino
>she becomes a citizen
>a few months later she divorces him and takes half of his shit
>marries a second Filipino
>she becomes a citizen
>she divorces him and takes half of his remaining shit
>he marries a third Filipino
>probably one of the worst human beings I have ever met
>they have 2 kids
>daughter is a legitimate psychopath
>tried to molest me in a closet when i was like 8, poured scalding hot hot chocolate over my grandmas head, was extremely violent etc. etc.
>mother was equally as violent
>beat the shit out of him everyday
>went to his work claiming that he beat her and got him fired
>divorced him and took what little money he had left
>took his kids
>so poor after 3 divorces that he had to live with us
>eventually got diabetes, went blind and then died
>probably would have been one of us

Anyway Filipinos are the scum of earth
>>
>>38755456
Guess which kind of poster thinks getting a greencard whore is brag-worthy. Guess

Hint: it's not the well-adjusted ones.
>>
>>38755554
you'd be more well-adjusted if you just got some pussy and stopped judging others
>>
File: 1501471263961.jpg (75KB, 642x720px) Image search: [Google]
1501471263961.jpg
75KB, 642x720px
Are you in Makati, OP?

t. flip in flipland
>>
>>38755660
>h-he judged me, he must be a virgin too

w/e you say
>>
File: 1501466190757.jpg (16KB, 235x260px) Image search: [Google]
1501466190757.jpg
16KB, 235x260px
>>38755328
Well, unfortunately, yeah. The only decent people here happen to be Chinese or mixed.

>>38755358
Don't really see any and I live in the city with the most foreigners.

>>38755519
Is your family friend retarded or something? He should've learned the first time, Jesus fucking Christ.
>>
Filipinas are really sweet, dunno why /r9k/ keeps ragging on them

if you remove a girl from her native culture and try to take her back home she will obviously take advantage of it, if you do that you are dumb
>>
File: idiot.jpg (21KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
idiot.jpg
21KB, 600x600px
>>38754879
>Philippines
>Dates

They just want citizenship in your country idiot. You're 'dating' Philippine roasties who will probably give you a fuckton of STDs. Seriously those women are brought up to find a man who can provide for them and western men are seen as the wealthiest, they don't actually care about you.
>>
>>38756085
yes and western women are brought up to fuck as many hot guys they can, they don't actually care about you

interacting with any woman with the hope they will care about you is a waste of time, so I dunno why you're bringing it up
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.