[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello, /r9k/. For those who perceive women as the ultimate angels

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 19

File: Raymond_Robinson_(Green_Man).jpg (14KB, 278x358px) Image search: [Google]
Raymond_Robinson_(Green_Man).jpg
14KB, 278x358px
Hello, /r9k/.

For those who perceive women as the ultimate angels of all things holy and good, you're extremely disillusioned. I've wandered this Earth for now eighteen years, and I've carried this hatred for the opposite sex for years - ever since I was fifteen, when I personally believe that I've gained my 'sapience', in the sense that I've learned how to think with wisdom and to make actions based on rationality.

Women are disgusting, vile and evil, and if you're a woman, you're disgusting, vile and evil. Kill yourself right this very second, or wait to get trampled down by the splendor of sexbots and literal plastic bags which will replace your biological function. You'll be obsolete. You'd be right now was it not for your holes and your wombs.

What has pushed me over the edge? What has made me hate women this much? Let's begin with what started my anger.

>be me
>be 11
>play this war game with friends, shooting eachother with 'guns' that in reality are sticks. pretty comfy
This is where I forgot what happened. This is what my friends told me at least when I woke up on the hospital bed.
>a bird's nest was right below an electrical line, not that far up for me since I was, and still is,(not really lol), quite agile
>i decided to save them
>i climbed up the length of the utility pole and was just about to take the birds down but I accidentally bumped my left hand on a wire
>zap
>fell down on to the ploughed earth
>woke up in a hospital bed after weeks of surgery and medically induced coma
>face marred beyond recognition (looks like pic related but flatter), left eye gone, nose gone, left arm up until the shoulder and i was fucking left handed
>>
>>38754876
Shitty incident, yes. But how does it connect to women?
>>
>>38754876
Shouldn't have fucked with electricity.
>>
>>38754876
So you hate women because you're a monster and women don't want to sleep with a freak like you?
>>
>after rehab, surgeries and acclimation to my state, i returned to school at the age of 12
>majority of friends abandoned me except for the nerds which accepted me yet again into their fold
>wanted to fit in, since they were really smart, and started to print out multiplication table tests and do a few of them every night, and worked on the math book frenetically while talking video games with them during recess
>sat on our bench outside during recess, talked about this awesome game called 'wow' with my friends
>fucking roasties approached us and grabbed my juice box and poured its content all over my math book
>wtf
>stood up and tried to stab their pack leader with my pencil, hit her shoulder sadly
>i was suspended for a week. the roastie whores weren't. this attributed to my hatred for women
>>
>>38754938
But did you get a new math book?
>>
>>38754938

thanks for asking, I did, but I had to pay it with my allowance, which was 5 dollars a month. i had saved up a long time, and to have all my money poured into a math book that a roastie ruined really made me angry.

cont.

i am still typing this out, as what made me write this thread happened yesterday

>a few years later, be 15
>yay school formal, basically prom to celebrate our accomplishments in school
>met this girl in the nerd group that was super friendly to me
>I became really good at math so I let her come home to my study if she wanted to, so that i could help her with her homework
>she came home every wednesday evening, I made tea and we sat down at my place and did homework
>was comfy
>prom rolled up and I decided to ask her one wednesday night, before she'd leave, if she wanted to go to prom with me
>she said that she only liked me as a friend, and didn't want to go out with me
>my eyes stung and my heart raced. i asked her why.
>"because you look like you do"
>something clicked
>i raged at her, told her to piss the fuck off and to take her shitty subpar calculations with her
>broke her calculator and spat at her, chased her down the street
>became a recluse, and got into r9k right around this point since I was a "lol 4chin btard" around this time, didn't go outside except for to school and started to avoid females like a plague, to avoid me more heartbreak

sorry for shitty english and slow response, my hand is trembling as I write this and I can't think straight.
>>
>>38755039

You probably look like a prolapsed anus, sorry to break it to you pal but it's normal people wouldn't want to be seen with you, your shitty reaction also shows how much of a beta with anger management problems you are.
I'm sorry you got fucked by electricity because you were trying to be a good person, stupid fucking mistake though cause electricity fucking hurts, but you gotta accept the fact that you're fucked for life and it's normal women wouldn't want to touch you. If they don't wanna touch most people in this board who actually look normal, why would they touch you? Would you date someone who looks like a prolapsed anus before you turned into one yourself?
>>
>>38755039
I have a less shitty story, OP. One which isn't really the girl's fault, but it was also just not knowing what to do. I can tell it to you if you want.
>>
Nigga nobody gonna read this shit
>>
>>38755146
Fuck this guy, im reading it
>>
>>38754912
No, I've become asexual because of me being turned off by their vile nature. It's just that I can't understand why such evil is still allowed to roam the Earth. We've had witch trials before, how these monsters have survived is beyond me.

So what prompted me to make this thread was what happened yesterday. It was my birthday, and I decided to have my nightwalk while listening to a podcast. (Voice of the Report of the Week). It was about nine o' clock, and I was hungry, so I went to the local 7/11 style kiosk and got myself a sandwich and a soda to prepare me for the walk. As I walked down to the bridge on the lake where I usually sit, some old classmates came up to me, literally five roasties (not the same that ruined my math book), and talked to me.

>i opened up my sandwich package thing and took a bite out of it
>they sat down and talked to me, I am not sure why they followed me - perhaps they were here to swim in the lake
>we talked about school and stuff, they asked me what I was up to
>told them that I was still writing (been involved in writing both short stories and novels of lovecraftian and general fantasy nature)
>they were talking about whatever roastie bullshit they were talking about, which made me quite angry since I wanted to be alone
>"can you leave me alone? it's my birthday"
>don't know why i mentioned that it was my birthday. maybe i thought I deserved some peace and silence from their eternal nagging
>"very well"
>they stood up and pushed me into the water before running away. luckily my phone and earbuds were at the bridge, but me and my suit got drenched in water
>climbed up the ladder, grabbed my things and ran after them.
>having done cardio by biking and running on the treadmill inside, i easily made my way up to their car
>i tore at the doorhandle and punched glass, told them that i'd kill them
>they drove away in their small french shitbox
>ran after them

cont.
>>
>Women aren't attracted to someone who looks deformed
woah... truly evil...
>>
>>38755176
>reading it
Fuck you
>>
File: IMG_456.jpg (118KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_456.jpg
118KB, 640x640px
Yes looks are all that matters to women, we are all fucking aware, Anyoen who beleived in the personality, b u rself, just lift bro memes are fucking retarded. i know i cat udnerstand the pain of being physically disfigured but you do realize every single below average guy experiences similiar shit to this
>>
>>38754876
post pic of your face
>>
File: Black man.png (231KB, 288x366px) Image search: [Google]
Black man.png
231KB, 288x366px
>>38755146
>A normie telling OP we won't read his story

He is explaining to some of you normie retards why roasties are evil creatures that are evil, manipulative and should all die.
>>
File: 1461242846151.jpg (17KB, 480x318px) Image search: [Google]
1461242846151.jpg
17KB, 480x318px
>I've wandered this Earth for now eighteen years, and I've carried this hatred for the opposite sex for years - ever since I was fifteen.
This is pathetic, even by /r9k/ standards. Stop pretending like you have any authority to talk about how shitty women are. You had one "bad" experience, and I hesitate to even call it bad, because she was still willing to spend time with you despite you being a disfigured freak (good job fucking that one up kid).

Take your blogging to reddit. If your hatred of women stems from a girl being meanie poopoopants and rejecting your hideous ass one time, you don't belong here. We prefer to foster a much deeper, much purer hatred of women here.
>>
>>38755187
Humans generally judge based on appearances. You could be a fucking genius and advance humanity but people will still stay away from you. Let alone women, men do the same. Everyone male wants to be part of the successful, handsome, male's clique. You think you can get a job because you're smart? Nope, nobody wants to do business with you because you're ugly. Being your "friend" is only out of pity, not to mention "being nice to the disfigured kid", if they could they'd join chad. Maybe they were just afraid you'd shoot up the school or something.

So as an uggo that can't be cured with surgery there's actually no hope for you. As you grow even older you'll realize everyone has already found others to be around, there is no need to stay friends with that one deformed man, just stay clear of him.
>>
>chased the car, knew where the driver lived. she usually hanged out with her friends at that house, since i always saw her car parked there and the constant nagging and blabbering of the roasties coupled with pop music pour out from her window
>went up to the door and knocked as hard as I could, kicked the door and bashed it with my fist
>realized it was open
>went into the house and up to the roastie's room and shouted at them sitting there
>went after the driver, punched her repeatedly at the face before being torn off by her pack
>the beta blubber bitch of their pack threatened to call the cops and whipped out her phone. i ran out to my house
>opened the door, dad was asleep (single parent, i'm the only child), so I just took off my clothes, threw them in the hamper and went to sleep.
>woke up to knocks on the door
>cops, in the middle of the night, came up and ruined my fucking sleep
>went out to the porch in my robes and asked them what the fuck they were doing
>they detained me and I was held in interrogation
>not saying what happened until I came home, but my mental illnesses and stuff was brought up and I was let go because of the circumstances.
>came home
>went to sleep
>woke up
>writing this

I could go on and on about how evil these fucking creatures are but it's evident. See how they weren't detained because they literally pushed me in the water and bullied me to no end. See how I was the one taken to some fucking CSI meme interrogation and see how I am now labeled as a fucking sexist all over social media. Fuck this bullshit, if we had guns here in this shitty country and if I had lost my sense of self preservation then I'd kill each and every single one of these roasties. Fuck them.

Please, tell me stories about how they've been fucking disgusting and evil towards you, and enlighten this board, because """""fem"BOTS""""""" are still allowed in this sanctuary. We should ban each and every single one of them.
>>
File: Reviewbreh.gif (2MB, 254x196px) Image search: [Google]
Reviewbreh.gif
2MB, 254x196px
>>38755282
>>38755231
>>38755204
>>38755198
>>38755146
>>38755119
>>38754912
>>38754910
>>38754890
It's because of people like you that r9k is become a shitty board, NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE FUCK OFF AND NEVER RETURN. Normies are not wanted here, there's literally thousands of places you could take your shitty mindsets and trashy content, here is not one of them.
>>
You're ugly and have a bad personality, people can sense that you have disdain for them. You will be treated by the way you associate with people.
>>
>>38754938
>girl ducks with you but doesn't physically harm you
>you become psychotic and try to literally stab her
You escalated the situation and got punished. Clearly not enough yet you find a way to justify th rationalise this year's later. I have no fucking sympathy. You're also grungy as fuck but I can't blame.you.for being the biggest outcast on r9k.
>>
>>38755316
So you're a menace to society now. You attack people not out of spite for "roasties" like you say, but instead you attack them out of jealousy. You're just jealous that they can do whatever they want and still be more beautiful than you will ever be. Deep down inside you know nobody will ever love you and you'll be alone for the rest of your life because of your face. On top of that you're batshit insane so nobody likes you. Lmao, deal with it.
>>
File: 1461378241270.gif (1MB, 300x159px) Image search: [Google]
1461378241270.gif
1MB, 300x159px
>>38755325
You leave. This is a board for anti-normies, not faggots like you and OP who tried and failed and so desperately want to become normies.
>>
>>38755316
>When I read this story

Anon fuck all the normies in this thread, you are truly a hero among robots, punching a roastie in the face repeatedly after chasing them to their house. I commend you, it made me more happy then I've been in quite a while reading this. I'm sorry if you get in trouble, you shouldn't, you made a sacrifice for the good of this board, have your self a nice life.
>>
>>38755187
>been involved in writing both short stories and novels of lovecraftian and general fantasy nature
Oh, do post them.
>>
>>38754876
Women are neither angels nor evil creatures. They're humans who are the opposite sex from you.

That is literally it.
>>
>>38755316
You know what you have to do, so do it. Your life is now ruined, you might as well get something out of it.
>>
I feel for your circumstance. If you were the one to push someone in the water it would be looked down on.
At the same time, the police are just responding to a report of violence that was not in self defence. What you got in trouble for with the police is not directly related to everything youve experinced and so of course theyre going to do their jobs, they did still end up letting you go on account of mental illness. I hope they were sympathetic or nice about it in some way but probably not.

You should do a highlight of the police stuff and show your face please.
>>
>>38755146
Here's the tl/dr...

> Abloobloobloo!!! All women are horrible and evil because I can't get any pussy and it's not faaaaaair! Ablooblooblooo!!
>>
>>38755476
>we're all made up of the same atoms
>we're all the same species
>we're all in this together
no we're not. the female actively undermines humanity, theiir mere existence spits on God, so yes, they are evil creatures.
>>
>>38755520
Pretty much this, op should just kill himself already. No matter what he does he'll never get pussy. Not even prostitutes want his money.
>>
>>38755535
You sure the electricity didn't give you brain damage too?
>>
>>38755556
he probably looked in a mirror and gave himself brain damage
>>
>>38755483
My life was ruined the moment I tried to help something out of good will. The world wasn't made for me.

>>38755460
Thanks for your kind words. It's nice to see that there are people like you still here.

>>38755466
Sorry, but I've written and published them by different means through pseudonyms. I don't want them traced back to me, since I don't want people infringing on my privacy. But thanks for your enthusiasm.

>>38755476

Humans are sentient beings, capable of reciprocating feelings and to know what is right and what is wrong. Women are unable to do that. I've not seen a single female that has a shred of empathy in it.

>>38755439
>>38755347
>>38755290
>>38755282

And to the rest of the fucking normies that have infested this thread, and this board in general - fuck you. I hope you die a slow and painful death you fucking mongoloids. You've decided to infringe on our refuge and to tear apart and ruin what's sacred and holy. Fuck all of you. Fuck you. Thanks for ruining the last bastion of what I can call home.
>>
>>38755535
You're like those crazy SJWs that claim all men are rapists, war-mongers, murderers, cheaters, etc. and want them to be gassed.

Go get some help, you obviously have mental health issues
>>
>>38755520
>>38755541
>>38755556
>>38755571
kys normies, you have no empathy for the struggles of a person who lost everything because he tried to act good.
>>
File: 1351128378060.png (107KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1351128378060.png
107KB, 449x401px
>>38754876
lel. Sounds like you were an idiot. You recognized that the power line posed a threat to the birds, but then you decided to climb up there anyway.

Now, your disfigurement will hopefully keep you from reproducing and spreading your idiocy.

Women are pretty shit though; humans in general are. Hating them is a bit silly, but recognizing people's shitty nature and lowering your expectations accordingly is a good way to handle it.

Also, you used "disillusioned" incorrectly.
>>
>>38755325
>"waaah why can't people cheer for someone who has obvious mental problems and blames society"

You're all parasites, there's more to life than women. The fact OP has no mom contributes to the fact he hates women cause he was probably never loved by one.
>>
>>38755517
>and show your face please.

He's not going to show his face with proof that it's his, because his story is probably made up.

>>38755579
>Sorry, but I've written and published them by different means through pseudonyms. I don't want them traced back to me, since I don't want people infringing on my privacy

Translation: they're shit and I don't want /r9k/ making fun of me.

>>38755579
>Thanks for ruining the last bastion of what I can call home.

You're welcome. Also, cry moar.
>>
>>38755556
different poster. obvious female by the way, please leave.
>>38755571
you are not clever, your post sounds like someone who says an insult or joke then immediately looks for the consensus of the group.
>>
I've been pondering now and through cryptocurrnecy trading and dropshipping I've earnt a decent pile of money throughout the years, as well have I got money in funds that my father has saved for me until now.

I am going to move out to the forests and buy a plot of land and build a cottage and live off the grid, since the Internet and the state clearly is against me and people like me.

I watched a documentary where a man by the name of Ted Karcinzky (spelling) did the same and lived in the woods for a decent amount of time, living off of the land and such. I've tended to a garden for a long time and I know how to grow herbs, tomatoes and other good things from the ground, but I am going to make it my main sustenance to live off of Soylent or a similar product, because of its shelf life of 6 months.

Maybe a few of us can coalesce and create a village somewhere? I'd accept people to my land.
>>
File: 1494525966355.jpg (91KB, 377x449px) Image search: [Google]
1494525966355.jpg
91KB, 377x449px
>>38755579
>You've decided to infringe on our refuge and to tear apart and ruin what's sacred and holy. Fuck all of you. Fuck you. Thanks for ruining the last bastion of what I can call home.
You already admitted you've only been here for three years, you little faggot. I've been posting on this site since you were literally in fucking diapers. I've been on /r9k/ since before you got your face fried off.
>>
>>38755579
>published them
Where?
>>
>>38755582
>You're like those crazy SJWs that claim all men are rapists, war-mongers, murderers, cheaters, etc. and want them to be gassed.

Robots and feminists have more in common than either will ever be willing to admit.
>>
>>38755579
Anon you are a champion, as other true robots have said FUCK the normalshits who are putting you down, you acted according to reason and gave those roasts what they deserved (if anything they deserved worse). I salute you, you make this cancer-infested board a little better, quality stories.
>>
File: Wojack.jpg (87KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
Wojack.jpg
87KB, 645x773px
>>38755579
Don't worry about the normies anon. At least half of that is shitty B8. At least I hope
>>
File: 1500182146678.png (22KB, 471x445px) Image search: [Google]
1500182146678.png
22KB, 471x445px
>>38755579
All of the "normie" posts you quoted have actually relevant questions, yet you dismiss them because you're a narcissist with a fragile ego that can't handle having a flaw in your character. You're looking for your dick to be sucked and a virtual back pat for escalating a situation beyond what was necessary.
>>
File: RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
RHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
>>38755739
Agreed they all think all of 4chan are dicks to each other. Let me tell you THEY ARE DEAD WRONG. Shit on on this website can be dead serious sometimes, and no one wants to see your fucking edgy ass post on a thread. If your going to shit talk people/post edgy shit, go on fucking /b/ retard. No one wants your shit here.
>>
>>38755579
Die a slow and painful death? Like how you are right now? Infringing on your "refuge", don't make me laugh, you're a namefag. You post solely for attention and pity.

Go ahead and live off the grid, you'll be called the monster in the woods. You want people to join you? Even you should know that's a stupid idea. Nobody wants to be with a disfigured man when they can be with perfectly fine looking people.
>>
Femanon here, I'd be willing to date you if your personality wasn't shitty and borderline psychopathic.
>>
File: 1498621082959.png (129KB, 314x278px) Image search: [Google]
1498621082959.png
129KB, 314x278px
>>38755590
What fucking proof do you have that op EVER acted good in his life?

He has only talked about the times he's attacked people violently for stupid shit reasons. You're clearly just as psychotic and delusional as him!
>>
>>38755863
It's just OP samefagging. He clearly has severe mental issues. In fact he probably isn't actually disfigured as he says and probably just has a small burn scar or wound from falling from a pole and just pretends he's completely disfigured for pity from /r9k/.
>>
>>38755859
I often think that about females in general...
>>38755863
Have you ever watched the incredibles? its easy to blame people once they are humiliated and destroyed, once they realise their life has no purpose, that they will be the end of their bloodline and will never feel affection.
>>
File: Fucken roasties.jpg (5KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
Fucken roasties.jpg
5KB, 245x245px
>>38755859
Get the fuck off this board vile roastie, no one wants your trash here, you can literally not have any kind of social anxiety, get the fuck out.
>>
>>38755316
That sucks dude, hope you can find more ways to get revenge on them and while I can't exactly condone your hatred of all women based on the asshole roasties in your life I can understand where you're coming from.
>>
>>38755662
>cryptocurrency
>aka I found a get rich quick scheme that makes me sound smart to people who have no idea what it is.
I bet you unironically think browsing /biz/ is full of super deep insider info.

You have a child's fantasy that literally every man has when he turns 18
>living in a cottage away from bullies where I make the rules
It's just funny because only 18-20 year old boys that have been bullied want that, it's in an anthropology book if you ever want to research it.

You also have a persecution complex which is actually warranted.

If I was to tell you that we get a thread about "making our own 4chan society" every day by 16 year olds who use 4chan as an escapism fantasy would you be offended if I now assume you are only 16 yourself?
It also tells me that you have not actuallybrowsed here for more than a few months, maybe a year at most. You tell your story once and get your ass handed back to you because nobody wants to blindly believe you are some paragon of virtue when you are the one escalating shit into physical violence.

You're mentally ill and need to be strapped into a bed.
>>
>>38754876
Hear me out, get a mask. Like a really well varnished colorful mask. It'll be a nice way to regain your confidence.
>>
>>38754876
Nice copypasta from a DEVILISH thread. You aren't fooling anyone.
>>
What's your excuse OP?
>>
File: Charon.jpg (129KB, 800x572px) Image search: [Google]
Charon.jpg
129KB, 800x572px
>"What are you looking at, smoothskin?"

oregano
>>
>>38756021
post link or screencaps
>>
>>38755439
IMAGINE being suck a normalcuck that you have to go on an Anonymous anime emporium and mock a guy who had his face fucking melted.

Imagine what someone who does this must look like.

I wonder if he gets laid regularly by bragging about this.
>>
>>38756142
op is just larping about his disability otherwise he'd post any kind of proof.
>>
>>38756142
IMAGINE being so anally-anguished about your virginity than any time a 16-year-old comes in and posts an obviously made-up story about physically harming a woman, you not only believe it but get a raging faggot hardon and call him a hero and toss his metaphorical salad.

Imagine what someone who dies this must look like.

Oh, wait; I don't have to imagine; I just have to google 'fedora loser'.
>>
>>38756040
You can just tell she is thinking about Chad and Tyrone's greater ability to "love" and "cherish" her.
>>
>>38754876
>want to save few birds
>get crippled
This is what happens to moralfags
>>
>>38756306
You are clearly either baiting or female.
>>
File: 1500902482599.png (33KB, 1060x722px) Image search: [Google]
1500902482599.png
33KB, 1060x722px
>>38754876
>doesn't even know the meaning of the word disillusioned
Stopped reading there
>>
>>38756474

No, I'm a man and I legitimately believe that OP is a lying loser and that the person I was responding to is a moronic loser for admiring him.
>>
>>38754876
It seems like your problem with women is comes from moralfaggotry and idealism
>MUH BERDS!
>I no longer look like human and nobody wants to form relationship with me, who can give her only suffering and will never be able to fulfill my social role as a partner
>fucking monsters reeeee
>>
>>38754876
>I've wandered this Earth for now eighteen years, and I've carried this hatred for the opposite sex for years - ever since I was fifteen, when I personally believe that I've gained my 'sapience'
OH TELL US OF THY WONDROUS WISOM OH GREAT SAGE THAT DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT FUCKING DISILLUSIONED MEAN, WHAT HAST THY LEARNT ON THY MANY TRAVELS?
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.