[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you look at a girl the same way when you realize she's

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

File: used_goods.jpg (143KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
used_goods.jpg
143KB, 800x800px
Can you look at a girl the same way when you realize she's a non-virgin?
>>
>>38754315
Probably look at her better desu. She'll know how to give me better head and handies and will be able to ride my cock good.

Virgins are always
>i-i don't know anon
>i'm embarrassed
>i don't know how to do it
>*stops part way through*sorry I feel awkward
Bitch just ride the fucking dick and shut the fuck up
>>
>>38754428
You say that now but you're just projecting your beta issues onto a qt innocent virgin girl. Either accept you're a beta autist like most people here or GET OUT.
>>
>>38754455
>a girl who can sex like a beast yet has never even seen another male because of madman tier insecurities
>accuses others of being beta projectors when called out basic cogdis
Umm ok
>>
Yes, because I had tons of sexual partners in my past aswell.
>>
>>38754428
You're absolutely disgusting beta cuck, but suit yourself.
>>
>>38754455
I've taken the virginity of two girls. There was nothing special about it during or after. They were no more or less clingy. No more or less loving. No more or less affectionate or caring. They were just shittier at everything to do with sex.
>>
>>38754553
>>38754455
Stop samefagging dude. It's really sad lol
>>
I wish my gf was conventionally hot and a little slutty who loved really big cocks.

The only reason you guys want virgins is so that she wont have anyone and anything to compare you too. That way there's less of a chance she'll realise you're a loser. Same reason why you don't want her to have many normal friends with normal boyfriends
>>
File: disgust.jpg (47KB, 564x400px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
47KB, 564x400px
>>38754566
>I am a cuck and trying to cope, the post.
>>
>>38754566
Post really big cock
>>
>>38754586
Not a cuck. My gf doesn't have what it takes to domme and cuck me. Neither physically nor personality wise.
>>
File: ffd.jpg (68KB, 640x302px) Image search: [Google]
ffd.jpg
68KB, 640x302px
My ex gf is now a lesbian but I took her virginity. Shit was great.
>>38754428 doesn't know what he's talking about. I was fingering her virgin pussy and said "suck me off" and she got on her knees and did it instantly.
>>
>>38754607
That just means she won't ask you outright. Any time your away and she has time, she'll be looking for someone. Believe it or not, women are whores who constantly look for a stronger man
>>
>>38754622
>he turned a girl gay but it's me who doesn't know what he's talking about
Let me guess. It was also the only gobby you've ever gotten lol
>>
>>38754622
Sounds hot senpai, what else did you do with her?
>>
File: 1495288563960.jpg (81KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1495288563960.jpg
81KB, 768x1024px
>>38754622
I agree.
My ex who was a virgin was the same way. She assumed I had tons sex before her when in reality I only had one ex. She literally did anything to impress me because she thought I was Chad Thundercock even when I totally wasn't.
Not only did I get to have bareback sex for the first time in two years, but she also let me finish inside her (got the pill later that night) and "cleaned" me up afterwards till my dicks was raw, finished a second time, she swallowed, fucking disgusting.
I'm not bragging or anything, but virgin girls do seem like they can be far more fun because they're willing to try everything. Only downside though was that when I broke up her before going back to college she became a fucking clingy wreck... I tried so hard to let her down easily too. I tried to assure her that I wasn't leaving her for someone else and that I wasn't ready for a long term relationship. I swear she was on her knees begging me not to leave her... Fucked up shit.
>>
>>38754741
So it seems like all the guys advocating for virgins are dudes who haven't fucked more than 5 girls and are insecure about their status.

>but virgin girls do seem like they can be far more fun because they're willing to try everything
You fucked two girls dude. You're wrong and your tiny pool of experience makes your anecdote next to worthless.
>>
>>38754741
Should have mentioned

>Only downside though was that when I broke up her before going back to college she became a fucking clingy wreck
This is what 99% of virgin girls are like when you leave their ass. Who the fuck wants this? It's annoying when you still live with her and you're trying to get ready for a date with your new bitch and she's on the floor crying outside the bathroom.

It doesn't make you a big man. Only sad cunts with ego issues want this. You want a girl who can move on when you want to move on.
>>
>>38754315
To be honest I've never understood the virginity obsession beyond the fact that it's advantagious to marry one. I, however, can't even get non-commital hook-up sex and female relations baffle and confuse me, ergo I'm not concerned with her virginity because I'm more interested in losing mine, and the pleasure she could give me. A relationship would be cool but I never learned the tricks of the trade, so I'd rather play catch-up and get my count nice and high so I won't suffer from mid-life-crisis and actually learn to read women. From what I hear, it get's easier the more you do it. Alas, it's been some time since my last attempt because I tend to become completely disenfrachised with "dating" after I fail and focus on my own pursuits till I get over it. I've spent a long time analyzing my issues and came to the conclusion that a non-commital, cynicist-optimistic outlook just works better. Self doubt and timidness is just a hinderence. Anyway what was the question again? Oh yeah, female virginity. Honestly, I don't really care unless I intend to marry her and if I was going to do that I'd take her virginity long before we said our vows.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.