[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>comes over >gf offers a handjob .. >in argument >"you

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1339.jpg (31KB, 412x351px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1339.jpg
31KB, 412x351px
>comes over
>gf offers a handjob
>in argument
>"you used my body when I didn't want you to"

what do
>>
Go to jail you sick rapist scum.
>>
>>38753720
Aww thanks bro
>>
i dont follow. she's saying the handjob she gave you was without consent?
>>
>>38753692
You people disgust me. Raping all of our women for your own sick urges. You deserve to go to jail for taking advantage of that poor woman
>>
>>38754377
Yes, she uses it as an "argument" against me.
>>
>>38754545
Jesus Christ your baits do really have room to improve
>>
>>38754550
She is crazy and you should break up asap
>>
File: sad child.jpg (104KB, 1000x1430px) Image search: [Google]
sad child.jpg
104KB, 1000x1430px
>>38754560
Yea I know ;-; I'm new to baiting
>>
>>38754574
I mean I like her but she really stirs shit she shouldn't sometimes
>>
>>38754585
Practice it against liberals on Facebook and you'll eventually get better
>>
>>38753692
>"you used my body when I didn't want you to"

That's a rape accusation.

You're a normie so I don't feel sorry for you.
>>
>>38754603
Hehehe that actually sounds like an amazing idea I'm gunna go do that now
>>
Even if this is bait. The couple of times I came into sexual contact lead to the girl saying to me "do you just want me for my body?- is that all I am to you".

I was probably a massive beta. If I was Chad she wouldn't dare something like that right?
>>
File: 1499612793834.jpg (29KB, 257x320px) Image search: [Google]
1499612793834.jpg
29KB, 257x320px
>>38753692
>having a gf
>she is a feminist
What are you doing on my board? Go away, normie. Shoo.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.