[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how to revert back from nihilism without filling your head

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: 1500900555188.png (311KB, 493x750px) Image search: [Google]
1500900555188.png
311KB, 493x750px
how to revert back from nihilism without filling your head with lies/delusions?
>>
>>38753572
You really can't unless you give up logic and empiricism. You can listen to some pseud like Peterson if you're gullible enough
>>
>>38753572
Build a logical working framework of the universe based on fact.
It's like building an artificial intelligence, but using thought.
>>
>>38753572
realize that meaning is a human concept and that therefore it's pointless to look the the universe for an answer about the meaning of life since it didn't create such a concept. it's ok to feel that life has meaning because meaning itself is a human concept, we have no need for something to validate life having meaning, we need to only look to ourselves because we created the concept of meaning in the first place as far as we know.
>>
If you are really nihilistic then you shouldn't care about reverting as you know it's meaningless to do so anyway. If you want to feel justified in your nihilism, just try bringing it up in real life to someone you know and see how they will bend over backwards to defend their deluded worldview at all costs. Take solace in the fact that you were able to reason your way out of this mindset that most people never do. Your question doesn't make logical sense, because lies and delusions are THE only thing keeping anyone from nihilism, other than being too stupid to consider it in the first place. It's not possible to have your cake and eat it when it comes to this.
>>
Nihilism isn't logical anyway. If you truely believed in nihilism, you wouldn't be on this board and wouldn't be an akward ass loser robot. Think about, think what is actually stoppping you from taking whatever the hell you want from anyone and will realise you care for humanity and people. If you realised that, then life itself has purpose, no matter how trivial.
>>
>>38753943
>what is actually stoppping you from taking whatever the hell you want from anyone
retribution/the law
which would put you in a worse position than before
retard
>>
>>38753608
that sounds nihilistic to me, i already did this
>>
>>38753665
this is not reverting back, since its nihilistic
>>
why would you ever want to go back from nihilism? sounds like you just don't understand nihilism.
>>
>>38754084
if you consider that nihilistic I don't know what to tell you, from my experience most people who want to forget nihilism want to do so because it depresses them that life is 'meaningless', which isn't true for the reasons I just described. I don't know why else you'd want to revert.
>>
Think about you, as in you as something that exists, not you name or job, or your personality and hobbies, but just that entity: I, me.

Whatever the hell is going on around here, you're real, you're substance, and you're linked fundamentally to every other thing that isn't that I, as both cause and effect. Any infinite number of conclusions can be made from that , and there's so mich more to add and consider, but that fact as the baseline makes for a pretty interesting stage to study.
>>
>>38753572
There's something really cringeworthy about selfies where you can see the extended hands holding the phone in the reflection of sunglasses.
>>
>>38753943
even if you are a complete pro at doing zulrah in RS you still can't do it on a lvl 10 acc
>>
File: the_pain_the_misery.jpg (111KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the_pain_the_misery.jpg
111KB, 1920x1080px
>>38753572
Find a desire, work hard every day, become better person than everyone. Find your medium - you can draw, work out, program, write - the only objective is doing it every day and being better, and better and better.

Create your own objective right based on logical fundamentals and stick to it. Don't talk about it anyway - just live with it.

Oh, and do acid a lot. It usually helps.
>>
You don't "revert back" from a nihilistic worldview if that's what you've come to realise, you just learn to live with it and be happy.
also take psychedelics
>>
Embrace nihilism as fuel for reckless abandon and fearless lifestyle - if nothing matters, why worry about consequences? Your life is worth only what pleasure you are experiencing being fired in your synapses.

If you find pleasure in improving yourself, do that. If you find pleasure in drugs, do that. If you want sex, buy yourself time with a hooker.
Do anything other than commit pain on yourself.
>>
File: 1494499862719.png (568KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
1494499862719.png
568KB, 960x720px
Can you deepfags leave my fucking board. Also Cuck and Faggy is a shitty show.
>>
File: sea_witch.jpg (957KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sea_witch.jpg
957KB, 1920x1080px
>>38755786
I see that you were in the same place as me before.
>>
>>38755833
In my humble opinion hedonism is never an option - it will lead only to more suffering and suicide when you get bored with such lifestyle.

First you get bored with people - it is hard to find people who are both into drinking\drugs and making interesting stuff. After that taking drugs will become an annoying meaningless chore. Just another pain.

What is the point of drinking and smoking alone on the roof? Why just don't make a one step further and fall?

It is better to mix all these things. Just like after depression - do everything but don't ever think about it.

Although psychedelics are good answer.
>>
File: 1500934601557.jpg (243KB, 1014x1368px) Image search: [Google]
1500934601557.jpg
243KB, 1014x1368px
>>38755833
>If you find pleasure in improving yourself, do that. If you find pleasure in drugs, do that. If you want sex, buy yourself time with a hooker.
>Do anything other than commit pain on yourself.
I do all that and cut my self....still fucking depressed.
Now what faggo.
>would fucking died for a Greek women though.
>>
>>38755883
Would you rather people endlessly post about lack of pussy and how they were bullied when they were younger? Nihilism has really gay connotations now but moving past the dread and embracing life again is the ultimate post-pill philosophy and is essential for transcending neetdom and becoming more than robot
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.