[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some fun things to do guys? I so tired of getting home

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (265KB, 1800x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
265KB, 1800x900px
What are some fun things to do guys? I so tired of getting home from work and feeling good and then having nothing entertaining to do and feeling like shit. i have tv and internet but never know what todo or watch

please help

know any good game boy games or video games in general even ds games?

thank you
>>
>>38753233
What kind of video games do you like? Genre wise.
>>
>>38753342
i like stuff like minecraft that you can wander around in
>>
How about music? What do you listen to?
>>
>>38753233
play battlefield man. it's the one vidya that I have stuck by through the years. it's addictive but rarely frustrating
>>
>>38753658
I hope you don't mean battlefield 1 lad
>>
>>38753695
oops yea I should have clarified through the years ___through 2016, I ain't touching that piece of crap with a 20 foot pole. Bfbc2 bf3 and bf4 kicked ass though
>>
File: 1501483542237.jpg (72KB, 709x765px) Image search: [Google]
1501483542237.jpg
72KB, 709x765px
>>38753717
i bought the fucking season pass haha weep for me anon
>>
>>38753717
Uh oh, looked like you didn't agree with the/v/ermin hivemind for a second there. Good thing you clarified your position.
>>
>>38753233
Read a good book. Much more engaging than games and tv, even though it is harder to focus on in the moment
>>
>>38753787
it is a poor game though
>>
>>38753233
i like writing, playing music, playing video games, drinking, and wishing for death. i'll usually end my nights by taking out a noose i'd prepared before, tying one end around my bedpost and sitting on the floor while i slip the loop around my neck. but that's not an easy position to sleep in, and i'm not quite ready to die just yet! so i'll stumble around and turn of the lights somehow, then collapse in bed. wake up the next day, go to work, and do it all over again! :3
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.