[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

That kid who gets haircuts from his mother because he is so antisocial

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: pep.jpg (9KB, 242x208px) Image search: [Google]
pep.jpg
9KB, 242x208px
That kid who gets haircuts from his mother because he is so antisocial and anxious that he doesn' want to go to the barber
>>
I usually go to a turkish barber shop. They're cheap, good at their job (15-30 years of experience compared to local roastie barbers who have done it for five years tops) and don't make pointless small-talk
>>
I just don't cut it at all, it's been like 8 years since the last one.
>>
>>38753030
>the barber tries to make conversation
How do I politely tell them that I'd rather not talk to them and that I'm content to just stare directly ahead?
>>
>>38753030
My sister cuts my hair because she can and she doesn't charge me money.
>>
>>38753030
I cut my own hair for this reason.
I have gotten hair cuts from my mom in the past, but I live with roommates now.
>>
My mother cut my hair until I was 19. She picked me up, drove me to her house and cut it. I just shave it bald now so I don't have to go to her house either.
>>
>The year of our lord two thousand and seventeen
>Not cutting your own hair to avoid all contact with strangers
>>
>went to the expensive barber yesterday
>she fucked my hair up
Back to mummy I guess.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.