[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just scared away the only girl who ever loved me. I was paranoid

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

I just scared away the only girl who ever loved me. I was paranoid about her online interactions because of shit I saw on this website. I didnt trust her enough, but I still trusted her more than anyone else. I wanted to marry her. When she broke up I told her I was going to come over on the weekend still so I could see her and she told me not to, but I persisted. She told me I was terrifying her with my persistance. I not only offended and hurt her but I scared her. What monster am I for making the people I love feel nothing for me but terror? I don't know what to do with myself. I have work in fifty minutes and I don't know how to get through the day. I want to fucking kill myself but I am too pussy and I don't want my parents to be depressed about me. I already cut off every form of contact with her, but I hope that she texts me in the next week even though I know it wont happen. I have nothing to look forward to now. I'm hopeless and alone. I've given up so much to this gay earth and it keeps taking more away.
>>
>>38752605
You did the right thing. She was probably a cheating whore. She's terrified because she's shocked and scared that you saw through her so easily and she knows you were right. Otherwise she wouldn't react this way, she'd bad sad and hurt but still willing to talk to you.
>>
>>38752659
>>38752659
I know this is an ironic comment but she was oretty great and I don't think she would have cheated. I was worried about hypotheticals and I think ahead way too much about things that don't matter
>>
>>38753049
Too bad for you, faggot. Nobody wants a clingy, insecure, pathetic partner who is accuses them of shit they didn't do and doesn't give them space.
>>
shes scared you were going to rape her or force something on her
>>
>>38753049
I wasn't being ironic. I unironically believe that all women are cheating whores.

I have never been proven wrong.
>>
>>38753085
Obviously you are right since she left me. I told her so often that I didnt know why she loved me and I guess I'll never know now.
>>38753093
I really hope not. She accused me of being a manipulator about a week ago and I thought she was wrong but she broke up with me and I don't know what to fix about myself to make me better. I just want to die.
>>
>>38753286
>She accused me of being a manipulator
This is what manipulators do. It's called gaslighting, look it up.
>>
>>38753336
I didnt make her feel crazy. I treated her wrong. She made mistakes too its just that hers were forgivable. She called me a manipulator because she said she would marry me even though she didnt want to because I kept telling her how badly I wanted to marry her.
>>
>>38753336
Oh I think you meant she was gaslighting me. She didnt really show any signs of manipulation until last week, and even then it would be really hard for me to put those dots together. I suppose its possible but she is pretty chill so I wouldnt see that happening
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.