[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"get in the fucking car now or i'll murder

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: Ixgfmzu.png (880KB, 626x631px) Image search: [Google]
Ixgfmzu.png
880KB, 626x631px
>"get in the fucking car now or i'll murder your boyfriend."
>>
>>38750833
>Oooooo are you gonna rape me Chad?
*spreads legs *
>>
>>38750833
Do it bitch, 10$ says you won't
>>
look at his face
literally the only case in the universe where I would be happy and glad he raped me bareback
>>
>>38750833
You're going to give me a boyfriend?
>>
Can l get a quick rundown?
>>
File: 1501425003330.jpg (16KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
1501425003330.jpg
16KB, 259x194px
>>38751072
respect diversity, even when there will be no more

>look at that handsome face, that's no problem being raped
>eeew a good guy, is not a chad eeew somebody call the police, he's staring me is a creep

>Five basic rules of propaganda
The rule of simplification: reducing all data to a simple confrontation between 'Good and Bad', 'Friend and Foe'.
The rule of disfiguration: discrediting the opposition by crude smears and parodies.
The rule of transfusion: manipulating the consensus values of the target audience for one's own ends.
The rule of unanimity: presenting one's viewpoint as if it were the unanimous opinion of all right-thinking people: draining the doubting individual into agreement by the appeal of star-performers, by social pressure, and by 'psychological contagion'.
>The rule of orchestration: endlessly repeating the same messages in different variations and combinations.
DATA DRIVEN?
>>
>>38751283
He is your boyfriend. If you don't get in the car he'll kill himself.
>>
Stacey would rather be forced to eat his shit than hug you
>>
>>38750833
Such a delicate face.
This is the kind of folks that become the wife of some fellow spic or a drug dealer on jail.

Those eyes fool no real man lady
>>
That dude looks like a comic villain.
No girl I'd know would call this fuck attractive. He looks like the drawing in the chad piss etc. memes
>>
>>38750833
he looks like a nefarious anime baddie.
>>
>>38750833
If Elliott wasn't beta
>>
Fembot here. His face is gross

Orregano xd
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.