[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>those nights you're reflecting on your life >all

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: 1482846578795.png (1MB, 1500x1073px) Image search: [Google]
1482846578795.png
1MB, 1500x1073px
>those nights you're reflecting on your life
>all the poor choices you've made, all the connections and doors you've closed
>can't help but compare yourself to the people you've met over the years
>scared to go to sleep so you just sit there trying to stay awake until the next day
>>
File: IMG_1988.jpg (2MB, 3024x3022px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1988.jpg
2MB, 3024x3022px
>>38749332
>start reflecting on life
>oh fuck fuck fuck here it comes again
>start pounding booze to drown the feels

This unitonically what I'm doing right now at 11pm because contemplating my life and the hell that awaits is me is too painful. Sleep is the only reprieve we have from it, why are you scared?
>>
>>38749413
sleep is a double whammy.
Going to sleep means admitting I've wasted another day, that the future is coming, that there is something fundamentally wrong with my avoidant personality.
Waking up means having to face another day, a forceful reminder of all the things that lead me to this state, and ultimately a promise that the cycle will repeat.
>>
File: 1491033519047.jpg (293KB, 883x883px) Image search: [Google]
1491033519047.jpg
293KB, 883x883px
>>38749332
>when you look back and realize that no matter what choices you made in the past you probably picked best outcome
>could have been dead by now
>could have gone to jail
Never had a chance to make it without pretending to be someone im not
>>
my parents basically pissed away my adult life so I just blame it on them
>>
>>38749332
All the doors were already closed and locked, all you could ever do was bang on them and rattle the handle some then retreat and lie to yourself you had the potential to open them.
>>
>>38749332
I like to sleep, dreams are much more fun than my life. Plus, sleeping is all I can do to avoid constantly stressing about life, so I often end up sleeping during day.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.