[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be skinny, shy, kinda nerdy 6.5/10 who watches too many movies

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 11

File: PROUDISAY.jpg (111KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
PROUDISAY.jpg
111KB, 500x305px
>be skinny, shy, kinda nerdy 6.5/10 who watches too many movies
>listen to generic indie-pop with gentle-voiced female vocals over comfy acoustic guitar strings
>*sips tea*
>look at pictures of cute, short-haired girls in skirts and large sweaters
>fantasize about a ramona flowers type girl teaching to you embrace life and its infinite mysteries and adventures
>look outside the window and wish it was raining
>wonder what ghibli movie you're going to watch tonight
>post pictures of brooding and pretentious quotes from black and white foreign films and feel really deep
>keep being passive in the mistaken belief that you're the type of cute, sensitive guy who will eventually end up with a zooey deschanel-lookalike who will want to go vinyl shopping with you and doesn't like muscular guys

Who else?
>>
File: pie chart of my life.jpg (19KB, 604x343px) Image search: [Google]
pie chart of my life.jpg
19KB, 604x343px
>>38749296
Wish i couldn't relate to this feel so much
>>
>>38749296
I can definitely relate. Why is this even a thing?
>>
>>38749296
u seem cute l hate you
>>
>>38749296
it me

too ugly and dark-skinned to be considered intellectual, so it would never work.

26yo virgin

trips and I kms
>>
>>38749296
i was this once. now i'm just dead inside and hate everything.
>>
>>38749296
You haven't seen more than a thousand flicks, embryo normalfag.
>>
>>38749296
>Ramona Flowers
>Zooey Deschanel
Holy fuck you have terrible taste in women. They are both pretentious hipsters who fake being cute for attention.
>>
>>38749431
Media skewing our perception of reality. I know two girls like that though. Both have self released the sort of comfy indie-music mentioned in the OP, and both are together with skinny af guys with glasses. One jokingly told her bf he wasn't allowed to gain any more muscle, and the other is a deeply religious catholic who collects vinyl.

>>38749614
They're prominent examples of a certain trope, so I just mentioned them to convey the general idea. The examples are in and of themselves not terribly important. You'd understand this nuance if you didn't have extreme autism.
>>
File: breth.jpg (65KB, 487x691px) Image search: [Google]
breth.jpg
65KB, 487x691px
I do this and I hate myself for it.
>>
>>38749296

Try me pleb.

Whats your favorite film?
>>
>>38750191
1 man 1 jar.

ogergnal
>>
>tfw want to date a guy like OP
>be hatchet faced
>study engineeing
>be clumsy and graceless
>wear bandshirts and jeans exclusively bc constant field work and can't afford/pull off nice clothes and hate shopping

Y-you're a fag, anyway. I bet your poetry is shit.
>>
File: vlcsnap-2013-08-24-10h01m39s90.jpg (31KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2013-08-24-10h01m39s90.jpg
31KB, 720x540px
>>38750291
I'm almost tempted to post it, but then it would be tainted. It might not be perfect right now, but at least it's mine. Same with life really. When something is in your imagination, as long as it hasn't happened yet, it's perfect. Full of potentiality, it has not yet been stained by an intransigent reality.

What bands?
>>
>everything you said is about appearences in someway, or how you appear to others
>no hobbies besides consumption of specific media, which you likely consider as an "identity"

Disgusting t b h
>>
File: krankheit.jpg (64KB, 500x275px) Image search: [Google]
krankheit.jpg
64KB, 500x275px
>>38750523
Collecting vinyl counts as a hobby.
>>
File: IMG_3961.png (7KB, 407x362px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3961.png
7KB, 407x362px
>>38749296
You sound like me brother
>>
>>38750519
Lot if crap to say life mutiliates dreams with mundanity.

I like a lot of black metal and prog rn, but I was into the Softies, Sundays, House Martins, Felt, Galaxie 500, brian Jonestown Massacre, My Bloody Valentine, Slowdive, Deerhunter, Cocteau Twins, Wild Nothing, etc. Stuff like that.
>>
>>38750523
I love you, anon.

If you need to consume a personality via goods, you probably don't have one. That's te difference between a really depressed person and a person who likes Hit Topic. OP reminds me if this loser I knew who dropped out of my university program to make music on Frooty Loops. He always used to go after dumb stoner chicks while whining about Soren Kirkegarde.
>>
>>38750555
Also huh @ Wings of Desire. I liked it better with the Goo Goo Dolls lol.
>>
File: 1488.png (324KB, 600x590px) Image search: [Google]
1488.png
324KB, 600x590px
sort of relate but i sort of see all women as the same now, cunts basically, love the pussy just hate the shit attached to it
>>
>>38749296
Expand your musical tastes ma frend
>>
>>38750733
I meant what band shirts.
>Lot if crap
?
>>38750766
>That's te difference between a really depressed person and a person who likes Hit Topic
Being depressed doesn't make you any less bland than someone who shops at hot topic.
>>
>>38750291
iktf so well
>have a crush on an art school student twink on discord
>we enjoy talking occasionally, also about personal stuff but i feel like we will run out of things to talk about soon
>i occasionally post a song that youtube recommended me and he keeps compliememting my taste
>tfw will always be a crude and never get a qt bf
>>
Honestly i don't get it. You talk about your interests and stuff but you want a cute girl like zooey deschanel like it's some kind of forniture to have in your house. I mean, those kind of girls are just the female version of Chads and obviously they don't give a shit about the things you listed, most girls like that only care about clothes.
Why don't you look for a nerd introvert ugly girl like yourself? The world is full of them just like it's full of people like you
>>
>>38751964
bruh it's just a shitty greentext. Making fun of the type of brooding beta boys we see in every fucking indie film.
>>
>>38751964
>why dont you look for ugly girls?
Maybe because they re ugly?
>>
File: 22.jpg (77KB, 461x665px) Image search: [Google]
22.jpg
77KB, 461x665px
>>38749296
am I on fucking tumblr?
>>
>>38749296
Sounds like you're a massive faggot.
>>
>>38749296

I fucking wish man, I fucking wish
>>
>>38752109
Well if you are a 6.5/10 you should look for a 6.5 girl, not for zooey deschanel, don't you think?
You complain that girls only care about appearance (Chads) but you do literally the same thing you complain about...
>>
>>38749296
>Not being muscular anyway
>>
>>38749296
i never got how ramona flowers became the iconic manic pixie dream girl

i love that movie and mary elizabeth winstead is so beautiful but i didn't fall in love with that character like other manic pixie dream girl characters

she wasn't that quirky and she really didn't even make scott pilgrim appreciate life more or anything
>>
You're the average rebbit user tb.h
>>
>>38752258
That's not OP, I'm OP. Obviously that's an unrealistic expectation. Though clearly relatable for many, it was meant to be tongue in cheek.
>>
Probably going to watch up on poppy hill desu
>>
>>38752258
Even if i am ugly i can t just satisfy myself with someone i find ugly. I would prefer no one at all
>>
>zooey deschanel lookalike

so you can get your balls licked and then vomit on her mosquito tits?
>>
>>38752461
wtf why did you bother posting that
>>
File: photo_2017-07-28_23-27-24.jpg (36KB, 640x625px) Image search: [Google]
photo_2017-07-28_23-27-24.jpg
36KB, 640x625px
>>38749296
>tfw no tumblr tier bf who will also dom the shit out of me
why live
>>
>>38752521
razor blade to your head conflict im a contradicted shit peeing on old peoples houses
>>
>>38752526
pls elaborate. what do you want your tumblr bf to be like?

>>38752461
>>38752546
>shitty meme rap
>>
>>38752586
take that back Yung Lean is a god among men
>>
>>38749296
Living the literary lifestyle, I see.
You have a 0.7% chance of becoming a decent artist, keep at it.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.