[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it safe to buy marijuana off someone from reddit? in a city

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1369861386555.jpg (158KB, 1126x844px) Image search: [Google]
1369861386555.jpg
158KB, 1126x844px
is it safe to buy marijuana off someone from reddit? in a city where it's decriminalized.
>>
I wouldn't do it.

You don't know anyone who smokes it? You could ask them where they buy from.
>>
>>38749005
Maybe?
Most people from reddit are losers, so you'll probably be safe. Bring a loaded glock so you can cap his ass if need be.

Keep it chambered, but leave the safety on.
>>
why don't you guys buy it off the deep web? its safer and you don't have to get your ass out of the house
>>
>>38749055
>implying 4chan users are not losers.
>>
>>38749170
Serious question, what are the chances that your package gets intercepted by law enforcement, and how fucked would you be if that were the case?
>>
>>38749055
>touching a glock with your bare hands

kek
>>
>>38749334
Right, wear gloves, and make sure it's not registered to you.

I suppose you could just bring a knife. Redditors aren't known to be quite good at CQB.
Come to think of it, robots aren't either. Just play some metal gear solid beforehand, and I'm sure you'll be fine.
>>
>>38749327
You think they have time for that bullshit that's why you use a fake name
>>
>>38749394
>Anita P.
Don't
>>
>>38749170
>>38749394
Fbi shills.
The government have taken over several big sites lately.
>>
>>38749327
I don't know
I'm not too big on the deep web so if you need any help unironically go to /r/darknetsmarketnoobs
>>
>>38749446
>order drugs and guns to chads house
>get him busted
>try to fuck stacey once he's in jail
>get maced

this shit is rigged man
>>
>>38749446
please, if I was an fbi shill I would not need to trick anon's into using the deep web since I could track all of you straight out of 4chan
>>
>>38749327
Your package may get intercepted if it's shipped through Fedex or UPS. It can't really get intercepted shipped through USPS unless it is sourced from out of the country. In that case, customs and border can intercept it. It's a very safe bet to ship it through USPS. I don't know how long it will remain a safe bet as the government and USPS both are aware that their services are an easy way to traffic drugs. This may change in the future. If you want to be extra safe in the U.S., send it through USPS under a false name.
>>
>>38749327
Simple. Ship it to your neighbor's address. When they open it and see what's in the package, simply threaten them with your unregistered Glock, whilst wearing gloves. If they aren't cool, and threaten to rar. just slash their fucking wrists and frame your other neighbor with the finger prints and hair that you aquired from their bathroom while you were watching their dog butterfinger as they road on a cruise ship through some tropical locale. You might have to kill them too, but just frame that as a suicide with the other gun that you bought from the deep web, which was shipped to your neighbor's house (the one without Butterfinger.)

All in all, it should be a pretty easy sting to pull off.
>>
File: 1444014500421.png (665KB, 507x505px) Image search: [Google]
1444014500421.png
665KB, 507x505px
>>38749170
LOL that shit is fake man. Also it's pretty hard to get into if no one shows you.
>>
Tha KS guys
>>
The subreddit is treephilly if that helps
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.