[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the most painless way to kill yourself on a budget? Bonus

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: 1501474767322.jpg (18KB, 541x540px) Image search: [Google]
1501474767322.jpg
18KB, 541x540px
What is the most painless way to kill yourself on a budget? Bonus points if it's possible to frame the incident as not being suicide.
>>
How would I know if I never killed myself before?
>>
>>38748597
Helium or N2O if done right.
Pentobarbital is the premium choice but hard to get by unless you are a vet or executioner.
>>
>>38748597
rat poison (potassium)
>>
chug down a cup of soy sauce
>>
Shoot yourself with a gun attached to a helium balloon. After the deed is done the gun will fly away
>>
>>38748597
By dying of old age
>>
>>38748677
EXCUSE ME? Oh, wait, yeah, that makes sense. Cool idea, anon! Would need to be rather windy and preferably at night in an alley.
>>
Buy a large bottle of vanilla flavored vodka (inhibits vomiting), and go for a drive in the mountains in winter.

Find some national forest, and drive down some random numbered roads (where the name is NF and a number) until you get stuck.

Then start drinking. Once you are drunk, pick a direction, and start walking, drinking as you go.

When you are tired and need to sleep, find a comfortable snowdrift and go to sleep. Toss the bottle away from your body before you pass out.

You'll never wake up. People die all the time in the mountains when they try to walk out after getting stuck. You just made it a bit easier. Everyone will assume you made a heroic effort to survive, but got turned around, and struggled until the end.
>>
>>38748677
That idea is so fucking retarded that it might actually work
>>
>>38748677
That sounds cute enough to work actually.
>>
>>38748717
Damn

Oskqmsk
>>
>>38748677
you'd need a lot of balloons, or one of those big ass weather balloons
>>
study mechanical engineering
use a device and make it seem like it failed due to poor manufacturing resulting in your death
get life insurance too just in case your lawsuit doesn't pan out
have your family/beneficiaries become rich
>>
>>38748597
"Try" to bench press 500 lbs without a spotter at a 24/7 gym at 4 am. Drop it on your throat, it should crush your trachea and maybe break your spinal cord.
>>
>>38748717
This is beautifuI, anon.
>>
>>38748717
I miss Valfar
>>
>>38748627
pain is a thing. things, in general, can be measured
>>
>>38749075
>suicide
>cute

Nice oldfagging/10
>>
>>38750613
Pain is impossibly hard to measure objectively. Stop being a retarded child.
>>
>>38748717
Does it have to be vanilla or does that have some property that stops you from vomiting?
>>
>>38750651
Listen sunno.

No one said anything about objectivity.
Pain is 2 types of a neurochemical signal going through specific neurons ending up at this thing called a "gate neuron"

You can stick fucking electrodes into these neurons and gas rats all day to discover if they feel pain.

An objective measurement of pain is impossible because pain is a FEEL and my will to live is a KILL

But you would be able to measure IF the rat felt pain.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.