[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why don't you just go out by yourself? It's way the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: why hard.png (309KB, 373x504px) Image search: [Google]
why hard.png
309KB, 373x504px
Why don't you just go out by yourself? It's way the fuck better than hanging out with other people, especially if you're a robot.

>leave when ever I want
>don't have to wait for anybody
>don't have to pick anybody up
>everything is done at my pace
>go home whenever I want
>no unwanted conversation or forced small talk

Shit's pretty cash, the other day I bought a movie ticket on my phone and went to go see it. All I did was flash my phone ticket and next thing I knew I was sitting in my comfy reserved seat. Then I left the movie and ate a free meal at a burger joint with a coupon.

Earlier I went on a short trip to the beach which was an awesome drive by the way. I jammed out to future funk on the way there, then I hit the beach, playing catch with random people and occasionally swimming in the water, all while breathing that awesome beach air. I took off once the sun went down.

So why haven't you embraced your inner lone wolf yet?
>>
>>38748392
Having friends is more fun and more fulfilling
>>
I don't enjoy anything to be completely and totally honest d e s u
>>
>>38748392
But I am. I always hit up the local skatepark and shred for a few hours. It used to suck when my friend stopped blading and moved away but now it doesn't even matter.
It's just fun to learn new tricks and pat myself on the back.
>>
I hang out with myself too much. Once in a while it's cash, but it's not so fun anymore when that's all you can do
>>
>>38748392

I do it all the time. LA is the perfect city to enjoy alone because everyone else is too self absorbed.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.