[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how do you lose skinnyfat? I'm not looking to become Chad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: skinnyfat.jpg (60KB, 600x906px) Image search: [Google]
skinnyfat.jpg
60KB, 600x906px
how do you lose skinnyfat? I'm not looking to become Chad McBuffster or anything, but just being skinny without the fat part would be nice
>>
>>38747928
Eat less and cardio
>>
>>38747928
Cardio. Cut out soda and other things that cause bloat.
>>
It's a long process. Not going to bother explaining because you wont do it because you're most likely a young know-it-all faggot that wont stick to anything for longer than a few days or weeks.
>>
>>38747928
>not looking to become Chad McBuffster or anything
dont worry you wont
>>
>>38747946
>Eat less and cardio
>tfw 105lbs
>still skinyfat
Eating less would make me into a skelly and I would still most likely have some gross flab.
>>
>>38747965
Not OP but this is me :/
>>
Bump for interest

Djfhksbdksjdn
>>
>>38748003

You go skelly to get rid of the fat, and then eat lots of protein and lift to put weight back on as muscle.
>>
>>38747928
Less sugar (the obvious things, but also watch things like bread with ridiculous amounts of sugar and such), more physical activity (even just going for a walk)
>>
>>38747928
Try doing things

>not sitting on ur ass shitposting all day
>not being hunched over all the time
>not staying inside for weeks on end
>not primary playing video games
>not masturbating daily

Instead, consider:
>going outside, visiting friends
>taking your pets for a walk
>doing chores
>helping out your family members
>going to church
>playing sports (contrary to popular belief, you don't have to be good at them, just try to have fun and focus)
>feel the sunshine on yuor face

Your body reflects the lifestyle you've lived up until this point. If you want it to look different you have to change your lifestyle.
>>
File: 1500142861405.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1500142861405.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
>tfw i lost 20 pounds and still no visible muscle definition

even if you lose weight you gotta lift or put your muscle to use for them to show
>>
Dont listen to idiots saying "eat less", what you need is gym. Convert fat to muscle mass and try to eat more meat
>>
Calisthenics and cardio

I'll post a video on my progression
>>
>>38748118
>Convert fat to muscle mass
doesn't work like that dumbass
>>
>>38748118
>Convert fat to muscle mass

r9k lifting advice.......

top fucking kek
>>
>>38748200
Literally does you niggers when you eat meat instead of crap
>>
>>38748060
So take my blue-tongued skink for a walk, hang out with my mum, join grandpas bowling club, and move to a country where it's sunny? Got it
>>
It sucks because if you want to put on muscle, you're also gonna be putting on fat, then once you put on muscle and fat you gotta cut
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 243x207px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 243x207px
>>38748060
>don't sit so much
>do go to church and sit down for 2 hours on regular occasions
>>
>>38748913
>sitting down for an HOUR at church (OCCASIONALLY two hours if there's a baptism or a wedding or it's easter or something), which includes standing, kneeling, praying, and singing, is totally the same thing as being a couch potato browsing /r9k/ 12 hours a day
>>
>>38748656
yep u go brodie!!!! i believe in you
>>
it depends on how much work you want to do and how long you want it to take.

the quickest is diet + exercise. only diet takes forever. only exercise is faster, but what you eat can compromise the work you do, best to do both.
pure cardio is just a static calorie burn, you get your heart rate up, burn cals, then that's it. i find it to be a really short term fix for a long term challenge.

circuit training with weights is the best form of exercise in my opinion. it's better for the long term, because the more lean muscle on your body, the more you auto burn calories without cardio.
more strength also makes it easier to do cardio.

also you can do more weight lifting before you get tired than you can cardio.
for me, i'll go jog, then i have to stop because my body weight kills my shins and ankles.

in circuit training your arms and legs will give out before your lungs and heart, allowing you to just do more overall.
sorry for long post.
>>
not oh pee but how many calories should you eat? ive been eating about 2300 while exercising 2-3 times a week and it seems like im gaining muscle.
>>
File: hmm.jpg (34KB, 496x600px) Image search: [Google]
hmm.jpg
34KB, 496x600px
>tfw skinnyfat
>gynecomastia
>working out made it slightly worse
>stopping the work out made everything else worse

this is hell
>>
>>38748493
it literally doesnt dumb fuck
>>
>>38747928
>I'm not looking to become Chad McBuffster
never going to make it
exercise a lot (all kinds) and lift weights. have these become entertaining/accomplishments that make you feel good.
eat clean and live a healthy lifestyle because it feels good (parties and indulgences keep us sane and happy but only when they are special)
>>
this thread is making me not even wanna get fit anymore
>>
>>38749243
Can give example of what circuit training looks like? Whats exercises etc. pls
>>
>>38750421
with that attitude you never were going to be anyway fatboy.
>>
>>38748003
l just lift 20lbs weights and do 20-30 pushups a couple times a week, doesn't have to be anything crazy or everyday, turns what little fat you have to muscle pretty fast if you're actually skinnyfat
>>
It's literally just a matter of burning more calories than you take in and having as little fat in your diet as possible. Exercise is important but it won't do anything if you have a shitty diet.

Noticeable gainz cannot be made while losing weight. Getting /fit/ is an endless cycle of bulking/cutting until you're happy.
>>
>>38750586
circuit training isn't the same as brodude bodybuilding.
circuit training isn't really about lifting heavy, it's more about lifting frequently with a lot of volume. it's also easy for beginners because you're lifting light weight.

so basically, all circuit training is is regular weight lifting, but you cut your rest time in half and cut your weight down by like 60%, double or triple your reps.
also, compound strength doesn't matter here, so using the weight machines is perfectly fine.

when i did it, i would just full body train until my muscles became fatigued.
>>
>>38748060
>going outside, visiting friends
>friends

i dont have any. havnt had a friend for about 6 or 7 years.
>>
File: images (5).jpg (18KB, 300x360px) Image search: [Google]
images (5).jpg
18KB, 300x360px
>>38747928
>Tfw you have the physical/mental characteristics of a Chad but lack height
>>
>>38747928

build muscle mass
stay away from excess sodium (minimize pizza/fast food)
drink lots of water
sleep well
avoid alcohol
>>
File: 1498253495638.jpg (14KB, 325x305px) Image search: [Google]
1498253495638.jpg
14KB, 325x305px
>>38747928
Skinny without the fat here.

>don't restrict calories
>avoid refined bullshit like soda
>avoid shit with Top Ramen-tier sodium levels

>eat a metric fuckton of fruits and veggies
>fuck 1-2 a day, go for 5-10, seriously
>Starchy veggies, oatmeal, rice, fruit sugar, whole wheat flour, bran, legumes, etc. better than refined flour and HFCS for carbs
>all or mostly whole plant foods
>eat a legume and a leafy green veggie every day
>don't eat a bunch of fried shit

>get some light cardio in daily
>seriously, just 1-2-mile-long walk every day, even if that's all you do
>run around and climb stuff and hike and swim and dance and stuff sometimes

Bear in mind that this is just what works for me, and I've never had the fat part of skinnyfat, so maybe I have no fucking clue how to lose it. It's honestly not that hard to stay, skinny, though.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.